• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

The later adamantite challenges are all ridiculous, they would be somewhat reasonable if it wasn't for the "defeat all enemies in one turn" bullshit

My biggest problem right now is the dearth of AP chests. It's way too hard to go through 4 battles with the AP that you start out with especially without APP. I hope I can stay high enough in the coliseum this month to get one of them.

My biggest problem right now is the dearth of AP chests. It's way too hard to go through 4 battles with the AP that you start out with especially without APP. I hope I can stay high enough in the coliseum this month to get one of them.

Three Wishes pt. 4 is especially brutal with this. You need to go through 7 fights with high HP enemies without a single special orb chest.

I managed to beat it with Olympia and two APP medals on hand (one mine + one friend), but it took many tries.

That said, having each keyblade at +24 is pretty sweet. The mono keyblades + Olympia are just one mission away from being completely maxed out. Starlight +24 is actually really good because its special gauge limit increases to 16 and each medal slot has a minimum x2.0 multiplier.

Psxphile

Cleared the three raid event boards and leveled up a grand total of 3 times during the week. Surprised that even at Level 230 new avatars were still being doled out w/ AP and HP nodes (plus some Cids too which is always nice). They sure aren't as frequent as they used to be. Not sure if I should spend the avatar coins I have now on fully clearing older boards or continue to hoard them for any future boards. I had close to 2000 coins when I hit level 230 and whittled that down to 900 just activating the essential nodes.

Cleared the three raid event boards and leveled up a grand total of 3 times during the week. Surprised that even at Level 230 new avatars were still being doled out w/ AP and HP nodes (plus some Cids too which is always nice). They sure aren't as frequent as they used to be. Not sure if I should spend the avatar coins I have now on fully clearing older boards or continue to hoard them for any future boards. I had close to 2000 coins when I hit level 230 and whittled that down to 900 just activating the essential nodes.

I keep a buffer of 250ish avatar coins to have enough to clear the non-cosmetic nodes of any new avatar boards that get unlocked immediately.

SapphireZora

Neo Member
So I'm looking for a little advice here. I have 3 unused Adamantite Ore and I figure they do me no good sitting there. I should probably use them up in hopes of completing more quests that get me more Adamantite Ore. Well, I thought I would post some of my Keyblade setups and see what you guys thought was the best use of my Adamantite Ore, considering what I have on hand. (Note: I'm F2P)

Starlight +20: Vivi 5* / RAX 6* / BC King Mickey 6* / Marluxia 6* (1 pip) / HD Aqua 6*
Treasure Trove +21: DiZ 5* / Megara 5* / BC King Mickey 6* / KH 3D Riku 6* 14% / KH Riku 6* (1 pip)
Lady Luck +21: KH2 Kairi 5* / RAX 6* / Peter Pan 5* / Stitch 6* 25% / Marluxia 6* (1 pip)
Three Wishes +21: Vivi 5* / Minnie 5* / KH2 King Mickey 6* (2 pips) / HD Aqua 6* / Luxord 5*
Olympia +22: RAX 6* / KH Riku 6* (1 pip) / Marluxia 6* (1 pip) / BC King Mickey 6* / KH2 Kairi 5*

Other notes: My Vivi & Minnie each have 2 pips, I also have a Rikku 6* 25% and a Wisdom Form Sora 6* (3 pips)

Any advice on where to put those 3 Adamantite Ore I have in order to make the most of them? Is it worth holding onto them? I can provide any additional info if it would help.
Thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope it was laid out okay.

(Also currently I've beaten the Adamantite Quests for Three Wishes Pt 1, Treasure Trove Pt.1 & 2, Starlight Pt. 1 & 2, Olympia Pt. 1 & 2, Lady Luck Pt. 1 - I can't seem to beat any others at the moment)

RalchAC

So I'm looking for a little advice here. I have 3 unused Adamantite Ore and I figure they do me no good sitting there. I should probably use them up in hopes of completing more quests that get me more Adamantite Ore. Well, I thought I would post some of my Keyblade setups and see what you guys thought was the best use of my Adamantite Ore, considering what I have on hand. (Note: I'm F2P)

Starlight +20: Vivi 5* / RAX 6* / BC King Mickey 6* / Marluxia 6* (1 pip) / HD Aqua 6*
Treasure Trove +21: DiZ 5* / Megara 5* / BC King Mickey 6* / KH 3D Riku 6* 14% / KH Riku 6* (1 pip)
Lady Luck +21: KH2 Kairi 5* / RAX 6* / Peter Pan 5* / Stitch 6* 25% / Marluxia 6* (1 pip)
Three Wishes +21: Vivi 5* / Minnie 5* / KH2 King Mickey 6* (2 pips) / HD Aqua 6* / Luxord 5*
Olympia +22: RAX 6* / KH Riku 6* (1 pip) / Marluxia 6* (1 pip) / BC King Mickey 6* / KH2 Kairi 5*

Other notes: My Vivi & Minnie each have 2 pips, I also have a Rikku 6* 25% and a Wisdom Form Sora 6* (3 pips)

Any advice on where to put those 3 Adamantite Ore I have in order to make the most of them? Is it worth holding onto them? I can provide any additional info if it would help.
Thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope it was laid out okay.

(Also currently I've beaten the Adamantite Quests for Three Wishes Pt 1, Treasure Trove Pt.1 & 2, Starlight Pt. 1 & 2, Olympia Pt. 1 & 2, Lady Luck Pt. 1 - I can't seem to beat any others at the moment)

Here you can see the ATK bonus each Keyblade has at level 22/23, see which gives you a better boost considering your medals and all that and act accordingly.

Personally, I have all 3 monocolour Keyblades and Olympia at 22, since those seem a bit better than Starlight (since it's a jack of all trades). So far Olympia has been really useful for the High Score Challenge and the x2.30 boost it gets on the 4th slot can be really useful for some quests.

StarVigil

Has anyone recovered their account before? I haven't heard from them since I sent my info back for like a week now. Wonder if I should just start over and get the jewels for the missions again or whatever.

c-murph

Has anyone recovered their account before? I haven't heard from them since I sent my info back for like a week now. Wonder if I should just start over and get the jewels for the missions again or whatever.

I have. Process took a couple of weeks. I sent an email midweek with all the info I had. They emailed me back couple days later asking for the info I gave them plus creating a new account with it's ID. Did that, sent it back to them like 30 minutes later... then finally got my account overwritten with my old save like a week and a half later. I found out it was fixed by logging in and checking everyday. They sent me an email like the next day saying it was fixed. Their Customer Service is... something else.

StarVigil

I have. Process took a couple of weeks. I sent an email midweek with all the info I had. They emailed me back couple days later asking for the info I gave them plus creating a new account with it's ID. Did that, sent it back to them like 30 minutes later... then finally got my account overwritten with my old save like a week and a half later. I found out it was fixed by logging in and checking everyday. They sent me an email like the next day saying it was fixed. Their Customer Service is... something else.
Welp. Wonder if they have a premium customer service for aquatic mammals and such.

Primus

Looks like the Daily Challenge missions will be back tomorrow, and last for the week.

If you missed it the first time, it's one special mission a day, very easy, that rewards Cids, Chips or Dales.

Ava Pug

The grind is over yay!

OihODvU.jpg

alittlelove

Neo Member

I had this problem a couple of weeks back and got it sorted out within two days. Their ticket closure email didn't come back until a week later though - I found out it was fixed by logging in.

RalchAC

This event feels a bit light on content. Don't get my wrong, having 0 AP for a while is awesome, but right now I think I will just:

A) Get as much Munny as I can when possible.
B) Level up and evolve some units to 6*, since EXP quests are quite expensive in normal days.
C) Do the next batch of story quests if those are released this Friday as expected.

On the bright side, the first quest today was kind of fun. A bit of hide and seek with Shadows.

Famassu

They really need to up the number of Chips one can get every week. Even if you spend money there's a really small number of Chips one can get monthly, even worse if you don't spend any money. It's especially annoying that super-grindy events like the raid boss ones only give 5* Chips. Most of these should be 6* ones.

At this point medals are starting to be pretty useless or at least noticeably underpowered before you get them up to +1000 str.

bethore

Any open parties on Unicornis? I just left my party since it is completely inactive. Last activity was over two weeks ago. Had to solo the raid bosses to complete the event boards which was not fun, but it did give me loads of XP.

My ID is 4832.

Any open parties on Unicornis? I just left my party since it is completely inactive. Last activity was over two weeks ago. Had to solo the raid bosses to complete the event boards which was not fun, but it did give me loads of XP.

My ID is 4832.

Sent you an invite! But you have to leave your old party.

Sölf

Hm. Could be worse? I did like 2 or 3 pulls so far before this one. The Queen got 2 dots and I have a level 5 queen, so that's 3 dots. Captain Goofy also has 3 dots and I have a 5* captain, so that would be 4 dots (I don't have enough Cids though). King Mickey also has 2 dots and I just upgraded the one I had to 6*, so that also helps.

Falk

that puzzling face
Sölf;213690543 said:
Hm. Could be worse? I did like 2 or 3 pulls so far before this one. The Queen got 2 dots and I have a level 5 queen, so that's 3 dots. Captain Goofy also has 3 dots and I have a 5* captain, so that would be 4 dots (I don't have enough Cids though). King Mickey also has 2 dots and I just upgraded the one I had to 6*, so that also helps.

m o r e d o t s

creid

Having the weekly unlock + VIP quest + 0 ap was wild last week. Got around to getting the 10 million munny title, and leveled up a few medals I had forgotten about to fill out the album a bit. Wish I had more time over the weekend to max out more medals.

Ugggg! I got super busy this weekend and had no time to play the game like I had planned. I still need 15 Mickey and 14 Yensid to finally evolve my playing Cards, Queen, I.Yuffie and Shadow + my Nick and Judy. The medals are all at their 4* or 5* max levels, so I can't even make good use of 0 AP to level them up either. :/

Avallon

Ugggg! I got super busy this weekend and had no time to play the game like I had planned. I still need 15 Mickey and 14 Yensid to finally evolve my playing Cards, Queen, I.Yuffie and Shadow + my Nick and Judy. The medals are all at their 4* or 5* max levels, so I can't even make good use of 0 AP to level them up either. :/

Buy the 7-day unlock and use the VIP quest + 0 AP to level up / evolve everything.

RalchAC

Stage 423 is your best bet for Yen Sids. It's a stage where the boss is a Pretender. It's the place with the highest drop chance I've seen so far. It can rarely drop a Fantasia Mickey too. Look in Google where to farm Mickeys., since I don't remember the place myself.

It's going to be slower than going through the Daily, but you can do it while watching Netflix or something.

Psxphile

Yeah, 0AP benefits newbies and those who still need to catch up on story missions more than it does those of us who've already done everything there is to do.

Pere

Neo Member
Does any NeoGaf party have spot for two? My friend and me are looking for a party since ours has died, we're casual players but we keep up with the content and events.

Famassu

Our party has room in Vulpes.

It's not a purely NeoGAF party though. There are at least 4 people who have accounts here but I don't know if any of the others are.

xclk07

Three Wishes pt. 4 is especially brutal with this. You need to go through 7 fights with high HP enemies without a single special orb chest.

I managed to beat it with Olympia and two APP medals on hand (one mine + one friend), but it took many tries.

I know you used double guilted BC Mickey to do this, but I don't have double, just mine with 3 dots and the guilted shared medal.

SOOOOOO.... anyone able to do this on the 3 Wishes key blade? Tips/tricks?

It's not a purely NeoGAF party though. There are at least 4 people who have accounts here but I don't know if any of the others are.
I need a new home.

Is there a good amount of activity during raid events? Any Lux requirements?

Sölf

No Lux requirements as far as I know. Some people are only online every few days. As for activity, a few of us are active more or less everyday. So you can probably count on at least us! Also, if we get some more active people it can only get better! *wink wink nudge nudge*

I know you used double guilted BC Mickey to do this, but I don't have double, just mine with 3 dots and the guilted shared medal.

SOOOOOO.... anyone able to do this on the 3 Wishes key blade? Tips/tricks?

I only used one guilted BC Mickey to do this (mine), with Olympia. I used a Illustraded Sora & Pals with Attack Prize Plus as a friend medal, and its only use was for swipe attacks (killing the enemies was no problem; it was simply a matter of preserving special gauges).

It's actually better to have a low guilt BC Mickey to allow for more chances of Attack Prize Plus activations.

For going through it with Three Wishes, just brute force your way through if you don't have the medals to handle all the mobs. You can use a continue (or 3 *cough*) and still fulfill that last objective.

I looked at the 5th set of Adamantite missions and it's kinda comforting to know that I don't even need to bother to attempt some of them lol

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I looked at the 5th set of Adamantite missions and it's kinda comforting to know that I don't even need to bother to attempt some of them lol

As a F2Per, the thought of one-turning Cerberus or doing pretty much any Adamantite mission after the second one for each keyblade is hilariously unattainable.

Falk

that puzzling face
The best guaranteed bet anyone would have (or have had) would be dumping 3000 on BC Mickey deal and then slowly guilting that when brooms are released. A color-neutral 3-cost nuke helps make the most out of a trickle of Brooms, since it's equally useful for any situation.

(And by then there's going to be quite a few other things to have gotten to remain competitive, heh)

Skittles

As a F2Per, the thought of one-turning Cerberus or doing pretty much any Adamantite mission after the second one for each keyblade is hilariously unattainable.
If you have a BC mickey and someone in your party has a guilted BC mickey, then it's actually quite easy to do most adamantite missions. The rest will require either APP or RAX medals due to gauge scarcity. Not really neccesary to have a super high leveled keyblade right now anyway. Everything (in the story so far) is doable with +20-+22 keyblade. Only need them if you're going for high colosseum rankings

c-murph

Got three more medals guilted with Monday's pull.

KH II Leon 30%
KH II Cloud 30%
Genie 50%

I'm ok with this. Still waiting on that last KHII BC Riku medal to show up though...

Pere

Neo Member

Sölf;213758001 said:
No Lux requirements as far as I know. Some people are only online every few days. As for activity, a few of us are active more or less everyday. So you can probably count on at least us! Also, if we get some more active people it can only get better! *wink wink nudge nudge*

Nice : ) Can you guys invite us? my friends id: 9624 mine is: 51742 Thank you!

Top Bottom