• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Famassu

Best way to level up skills quickly? Need to get these skill activation %s up if I want to have any chance of beating the lvl 230 enemy.

Skittles

Ahh, that makes sense. We still need M&B like a month before they add moogle of glory
If there is a new EMC timorrow I'm uninstalling the game.
People are saying that they added them now so it doesn't conflict with the maintenance

I'm looking forward to see what they have planned for season 2 in Januaryish

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Since I was bored today I guilted and re-rolled Mowgli & Pals a few time.

25>25>28>28>28>47

If it wasn't so easy I would've been pissed it took that many tries.

also

Banned
Best way to level up skills quickly? Need to get these skill activation %s up if I want to have any chance of beating the lvl 230 enemy.
I think there's still no consensus but I believe it depends on the number of enemies. I do quest 57 3 times, skipping some (~6) enemies the 3rd time and then quest 369 to summon the Trident raid boss, whose omega variant has a chance of dropping Cid. An extremely low chance.

Malyse

When do we get Divine Rose, again?

*cough*

I'm going to make a master list.

Mission 1-3: Daybreak Town
Mission 4-14: Dwarf Woodlands
Mission 14: Treasure Trove Keyblade
Mission 15-24: Wonderland
Mission 24: Lady Luck Keyblade
Mission 25-34: Agrabah
Mission 34: Three Wishes Keyblade
Mission 35-47: Daybreak Town
Mission 48-54: Dwarf Woodlands
Mission 55-66: Daybreak Town
Mission 67-76: Agrabah
Mission 77-81: Daybreak Town
Mission 82-91: Wonderland
Mission 92-96: Daybreak Town
Mission 97-102: Dwarf Woodlands
Mission 103-109: Wonderland
Mission 110-114: Agrabah
Mission 115-120: Daybreak Town
Mission 121-130: Olympus Coliseum
Mission 130: Olympia Keyblade
Mission 131-160: Agrabah
Mission 161-200: Dwarf Woodlands
Mission 200 NA: Strength Bangle
Mission 201-230: Wonderland
Mission 231-250: Daybreak Town
Mission 251-275: Agrabah
Mission 276-300: Dwarf Woodlands
Boss Mission 300: Witch Bomber
Mission 301-350: Olympus Coliseum
Boss Mission 310: Cloud
Boss Mission 314: Cerberus
Boss Mission 350: Hades
Mission 350 JP: Strength Bangle
Mission 351-375: Daybreak Town
Mission 362: Meet Ephemer
Mission 376-400: Wonderland
Boss Mission 400: Card Corps
Mission 400: Title Card Screen
Mission 401-411: Daybreak Town
Mission 412-420: Agrabah
Mission 421-425: Daybreak Town
Boss Mission 425: Foreteller Ava.
Mission 426-475: Beast's Castle
Mission 433: Divine Rose Keyblade
Boss
Mission 475: Malicious Raindeer
Mission 476-482: Dwarf Woodlands
Mission 483-486: Wonderland
Mission 489-510: Daybreak Town
Boss
Mission 500: Darkside
Mission 511-525: Beast's Castle
Boss
Mission 525: Giant Snowman
Mission 526-530: Dwarf Woodlands
Mission 530-536: Olympus Coliseum
Mission 537-555: Daybreak Town
Boss
Mission 540: Black Outfits
Boss
Mission 555: Union Foreteller
Mission 556-570: Agrabah
Boss
Mission 570: Wily Bandit

Note: Mission 501-525 are Unchained exclusive. They did not happen in [chi].
Sleeping Lion is obtained on Proud Quest 3.
is obtained on Proud Quest 3.
Moogle of Glory and its upgrade items is obtained on the Saturday and Sunday Daily Event.

The end of [chi] is a goddamn boss rush and people aren't holding back like they were before. 95 fucking turns to win one fight.

JP is getting another keyblade and it looks like it's Proud exclusive. That make three incredibly difficult keyblades.
Cqrv2fIUIAEYF2m.png:large

Burbeting

Banned
Got Divine Rose into +20. Seems decent Keyblade, but I'm severely lacking with Speed Reversed medals (just one for now), so the usefulness of the keyblade will be somewhat diminished for now.

It kinda sucks that both Lady Luck and Divine Rose have reversed green as the last slot. Taking the shit on Master Form. Good if you have Sephy doe.

Currently 1734th place myself, hopefully that should be good enough to make the top 2000 (though the only difference is 1 more Magic Mirror anyway).

Malyse

NGL, I think Unchained loses a bit of the plot by making every battle "winnable". In [chi] endgame there's a straight up level 999 boss that you *have* to fight. Because the mechanics are different (retries cost AP not money), you get the experience of this overwhelmingly lopsided battle. The 425 fight was the same in the browser game: you didn't come close to victory cause you weren't remotely in the same class. It also lends more weight to your character challenging a foe when they barely have a chance of surviving, let alone actually getting a win. That, plus the loss of mission variety are things I will miss about [chi].

And my outfit.

Razmos

Oh my God those Chi finale spoilers. I don't care that I've spoiled myself, that sounds absolutely brilliant and I'm really excited. The story sounds like it gets really good

Falk

that puzzling face
5 minutes from closing I realized Illustrated Riku (who i slapped with an Attack Boost All II for some medal req) buffed Speed by 2 tiers.

Swapped medals around, Went from 9000 to 4000.

Worst KHUX player ever confirmed.

CRS

The + skills are finally introduced with the new Avatar Boards.

One of each, Poison, Sleep, and Paralysis, for each board.

I wonder if those status effects are worth it for the Avatar Boards over a 10 Medal Pull.

5 minutes from closing I realized Illustrated Riku (who i slapped with an Attack Boost All II for some medal req) buffed Speed by 2 tiers.

Swapped medals around, Went from 9000 to 4000.

Worst KHUX player ever confirmed.

Nah, that'd be me. I thought it ended tomorrow and didn't even get to do the stage.

I absolutely hate these HSC and wait until the final day before doing them.

I wonder if those status effects are worth it for the Avatar Boards over a 10 Medal Pull.
Oh, that's nice. I already got the two boards for I.Aerith, but do those skills proc off special attacks now or are they just higher % rate versions of the standard ones?

Famassu

A guilted Illustrated Aeris is worth the avatar boards alone (assuming you don't have the worst luck ever and get some decent guilt-%). In addition to that you get the status ailment medals, 2 x Cid 5s, 4 x Chip & Dales and 2x Attack Boost IIs, which just make it even more so. Getting a single pretty great guilted medal + guaranteed Str boosts for your medals >>>> who-knows-what you'll get from the 10 medal pull.

Famassu

Didn't we JUST have an EMC?

Where the hell am I supposed to scrounge up all these jewels from?
It's been a few weeks since the last daily jewel event. Hopefully one will start early next week again.

EDIT: Not that it solves all jewel problems, but if you're anywhere near collecting 3000 jewels from dailies, it can push you over 3000 jewels if daily logins won't.

Oh, that's nice. I already got the two boards for I.Aerith, but do those skills proc off special attacks now or are they just higher % rate versions of the standard ones?

"..which all have a chance to trigger with any attack (including special attacks!), but for a shorter period!"

So presumably only for one turn instead of two? And it doesn't say anything about the proc rate so presumably it's the same.

Famassu

That BOOSTED Illustrated Ventus is ridiculous. Str is already almost 6700 on a 6* medal at lvl 1/100. -_- AND with a 3.5x special attack multiplier (with no pips, so closer to 4x when guilted?) and def debuff?

"..which all have a chance to trigger with any attack (including special attacks!), but for a shorter period!"

So presumably only for one turn instead of two? And it doesn't say anything about the proc rate so presumably it's the same.
Activation rate is higher at max 54% than basic paralyzes & poisons & sleeps, which is 44%.

CRS

A guilted Illustrated Aeris is worth the avatar boards alone (assuming you don't have the worst luck ever and get some decent guilt-%). In addition to that you get the status ailment medals, 2 x Cid 5s, 4 x Chip & Dales and 2x Attack Boost IIs, which just make it even more so. Getting a single pretty great guilted medal + guaranteed Str boosts for your medals >>>> who-knows-what you'll get from the 10 medal pull.
I would get the boards with no hesitation but my Magic setup is probably the best. Is this Illustrated Aeris medal the the same one everyone was saving up for? Is it that good? If only it was a Speed or Power medal.

Famassu

I would get the boards with no hesitation but my Magic setup is probably the best. Is this Illustrated Aeris medal the the same one everyone was saving up for? Is it that good? If only it was a Speed or Power medal.
It's not the most powerful medal around or anything, but when maxed, Attack Boost II'd & even with only a tier 1 Str buff it can destroy ~2 health bars from normal enemies. And it only costs 1 special gauge, so it's useful in longer quests & battles that take more than one turn in that it doesn't drain the special gauge all that much to use.

Sölf

Hnghh, I am at 2400 jewels and will get I think 200 today. Epic Medal Carnival or one of the Boards? What does Aerith do? And is Ventus guaranteed?

Famassu

Sölf;215043360 said:
Hnghh, I am at 2400 jewels and will get I think 200 today. Epic Medal Carnival or one of the Boards? What does Aerith do? And is Ventus guaranteed?
Ventus is not guaranteed but if I understood correctly, one of the new medals (Ventus, the two different titans & Hydra) is guaranteed + you'll also get at least one other epic medal of all the epic medals that have been made available so far.

Razmos

Another epic medal carnival? A week after the last one? That's bullshit, pure and simple. And new avatar boards too, that's fucked up. They better be giving us a lot of free jewels

Falk

that puzzling face
Another epic medal carnival? A week after the last one? That's bullshit, pure and simple. And new avatar boards too, that's fucked up. They better be giving us a lot of free jewels

Maybe it's in response to the reddit riot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GZ2ScKj.jpg

My first non-farmable guilted medal. ;_;

And it's a decent one, congrats.

I had a guilted Bambi as my first and KH2 Cloud as second, still waiting for a good one :p

Would be nice to know if current Epic medals are used in a future HSC or if you should just save your jewels.

Sölf

I think I will buy one of the boards. Even if it's only one, I could use Micky & Brooms later on to guilt Aerith. Also Cids and Chip & Dale and stuff.

Skittles

Even though I intended to skip the next EMC for the aerith boards anyway. I'd still be mad at how close the next one is, if this EMC wasn't so bad. None of the 4 new medals in the guaranteed pool are worth pulling for(ventus is just a speed version of ill. cloud). I'd save my jewels for the beauty and the beast medals, which offer an amazing amount utility to f2p/c2p players

Top Bottom