• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

CRS

While having a high keyblade level is important, a friend medal multiplier is no where close to the multipliers on the keyblade itself. So once you start reaching level 220 and above enemies, friend medals are less effective

Just cleared round 78 in the coliseum and sitting just above 2000th place, I'm prolly gonna need to get to 80 or so to end up in the top 2500, huh

Falk

that puzzling face
0AP means coliseum rankings are gonna inflate.

I don't know if I could be arsed to keep up, really.

lyrick

Bought the Halloween Goofy Avatar boards and ended up rolling a 50% Special Attack Bonus. Should I level the 8th medal and try for better or just assume that the next roll is also going to suck again and wait for years until Brooms are a thing?

Note: This is my only Guilted Power medal that isn't a Playing Card, Queen of Hearts, Sweetheart Beast or a farmable.

Razmos

Bought the Halloween Goofy Avatar boards and ended up rolling a 50% Special Attack Bonus. Should I level the 8th medal and try for better or just assume that the next roll is also going to suck again and wait for years until Brooms are a thing?

Note: This is my only Guilted Power medal that isn't a Playing Card, Queen of Hearts, Sweetheart Beast or a farmable.
Yes definitely level the 8th one and reroll. Using a Mickey and brooms on that would be an absolute waste.

Tidd

HAHAHAHA. I did a daily deal pull and got the best thing ever <3

p8916zC.png

Ilvocare

so first off I'm really tempted to make a reversed pull but not right now

I currently have Saix, Larxene, and Hades on my three reverse slots and I think it'd be REALLY useful for me to nab some single-target reverse medals with reasonable gauge cost (since the one single-target reverse I DO have is Rock Titan)

but fuck all that, I might as well ram my head into the colosseum repeatedly in the hopes of MAYBE breaking into 5k because lol at getting 2.5k

first off: Bad Dogs. At higher levels when it's not possible to single-turn them, how is it suggested I break through them? Because I'm almost pretty certain they're gonna wall me with that multi-hit paralysis bullshit.

I'm REALLY tempted to just 6* Minnie since I've got like 2 10 Cids plus more going unused, and I could really use the extra defense on her...

not to mention she's got 3 pips and I've got a 4* Minnie wasting away in my stash

Tidd

Jack is an event medal...

I'm very scared of this upcoming event.

I have a feeling that he will be a completely different medal. I hope I'm wrong. And from the Banner description it reads like we can only get one.

You got a Minnie, congrats!

I know! Now I can heal even more with 2 Minnies. :D

This made me do the daily deal...

...got a Genie, Auron and Abu

....it's....great....so....good...right...ehehe

That's exacly what I think would happen. I mean look at the minimum medals you can get from the daily Banner. One 4* or higher + two 3* or higher. It's insane.

I have a feeling that he will be a completely different medal. I hope I'm wrong. And from the Banner description it reads like we can only get one.

That would suck if his special changes. We don't have an upright nonelemental Magic medal yet.

CRS

Not getting top 1000. I need too much RNG to get a better score.

Really need the + Status Abilities.

So needy.

Just managed to make it to round 101 in the Colosseum, which safely puts me in the top 1000.

I shouldn't have put it off this long lol.

EDIT: Oh hi Jack.

Woah, 94% on my initial guilting of Jack.

Now I'm not sure what to do. Should I feed my two other Jacks to try and get a higher number, or keep them and use a MnB to guilt a second Jack?

Skittles

The jack event is fairly easy if your party has a decent selection of medals.

Man, this month's coliseum is gonna be brutal to get top 2500 because of this free medal haha. Probably why everyone 10,000 or below gets APP

edit: you get a nice chunk of medals from completing the raid quest too.

Another thought: Jack is the first nonelemental medal that is compatible with Starlight. About time that keyblade stopped being sidelined. Now it's actually usable for Speed or Magic missions.

Razmos

Holy shit at that Jack medal. A free guilted magic version of Black Coat Mickey? That's crazy generous. I rolled 87% on my initial roll too.

Famassu

Against my better judgment, I thought this week's 3000 jewel pulls were supposed to be decently safe pulls for at least SOMETHING ok.

Game: HAHAHAHAHA, no.

5* Abu
4* Genie
4* Pluto
4* KH Leon B
4* Jumba
5* Timeless River Sora
4* Bambi
5* Alice
5* Cinderella
4* Tinker Bell

Worst fucking pull possible.

(I'm not 100% sure about the last Tinker Bell. I took a screenshot but somehow it's nowhere to be seen on my phone, so I don't remember if the last one was her or someone else. I THINK it was her. The rest I'm sure of).

I can't even comprehend this pull. It's that bad. And I had the optimism of actually thinking I might get something like Namine or some Illustrated medal or something in their ballpark.

Burbeting

Banned
The upright banner is really bad. The reversed banner is more worthwhile, since you will be most likely able to guilt something (it gives lots of TR Petes and Queens/hags).

Famassu

The upright banner is really bad. The reversed banner is more worthwhile, since you will be most likely able to guilt something (it gives lots of TR Petes and Queens/hags).
Well, I saw this earlier in the thread

And thought maybe I'd have the luck to pull even one of those kinds of medals, even if the rest of the pull was 9x Abus. I forgot my luck is in the negatives and I basically got the equivalent of 9x Abus + one ok medal I already had and have very little use of a second one. ;__;

Lnds500

Against my better judgment, I thought this week's 3000 jewel pulls were supposed to be decently safe pulls for at least SOMETHING ok.

Game: HAHAHAHAHA, no.

5* Abu
4* Genie
4* Pluto
4* KH Leon B
4* Jumba
5* Timeless River Sora
4* Bambi
5* Alice
5* Cinderella
4* Tinker Bell

Worst fucking pull possible.

(I'm not 100% sure about the last Tinker Bell. I took a screenshot but somehow it's nowhere to be seen on my phone, so I don't remember if the last one was her or someone else. I THINK it was her. The rest I'm sure of).

I can't even comprehend this pull. It's that bad. And I had the optimism of actually thinking I might get something like Namine or some Illustrated medal or something in their ballpark.

Sort them by recent.

Falk

that puzzling face
at least there's an alice there.

it could actually be worse

edit: Anyone else noticing random target (e.g. 3D Aqua) focusing on one enemy now?

Falk

that puzzling face
Jack is a little less stellar than BCM or even Xigbar because of available medal multipliers, but that's like looking in a gift horse in the mouth.

Trying to reassess my Adamantite situation to decide between levelling Divine Rose or Three Wishes now. DR has a shitty blue multiplier but 2.6 for Xigbar. On the other hand Xigbar isn't guilted, and that's pretty SA-costly.

CRS

I've been getting more use out of Three Wishes being 25 than Divine Rose.

But that's also because my Magic medals are the strongest. So results may vary.

I think we're gonna have to go way over round 100 to get into the top 2500. I'm f2p and I just finished round 98 while 1-turning 92 and 95.

creid

I never got around to using my 2 APPs for fear of wasting them. Is RAX a good place to put my APP skill?

Top Bottom