• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Tidd

I'm consistently amazed by the lack of Mickey and broom medals every update, it's downright criminal.

How do you know? Did you check the Fantasia Mickey medal if he has an evolve button?

And let's be honest. Wouldn't SE be really stupid to give us Mickey and Brooms? Whales are spending a lot of money to guilt the guaranteed premium medal after 10pulls. That's 200$? just for one dot. If they fully guilt one, the worst case scenario would be 1400$ for just one guilted premium medal. If we had M&B they would probably spend less. I know that I wouldn't release these if I would run the game. ;)

Lnds500

The daily quest lags severely on my ipad and after a while it crasehes. Anyone else?

The app crashes after the notice board on my ipod as well.

Sölf

The daily quest lags severely on my ipad and after a while it crasehes. Anyone else?

The app crashes after the notice board on my ipod as well.

I also had severe lags. I did have them before, mostly after either playing a long time or just using the phone extensively before. It hasn't been this bad in a long time though.

Falk

that puzzling face
How do you know? Did you check the Fantasia Mickey medal if he has an evolve button?

And let's be honest. Wouldn't SE be really stupid to give us Mickey and Brooms? Whales are spending a lot of money to guilt the guaranteed premium medal after 10pulls. That's 200$? just for one dot. If they fully guilt one, the worst case scenario would be 1400$ for just one guilted premium medal. If we had M&B they would probably spend less. I know that I wouldn't release these if I would run the game. ;)

Pls, the whales will be going for Boosted medals eventually. All you need to do is say 'pulled 10 times and no boosted medal? we give you one'.

Tidd

Interesting. We might get Jack Skellington tomorrow soon. Interesting because I believe Japan removed him from pulls. Also School uniform Kairi & Selphie, Ansem the Wise and Halloween Sora.
I'm confused about H. Sora. He, Donald and Goofy were event medals. But it looks like Donald and Goofy will be avatar boards and they will add H. Sora for the gacha?

Edit: Looks like only Kairi, Selphie and Ansem will be in the EMC tomorrow.

No Cost ability seems more important than that Goofy medal.

Nah it's not that good. We will get "Ability 1" which reduces the cost to 1 and the proc chance is 100% vs 49% on No cost.

Pls, the whales will be going for Boosted medals eventually. All you need to do is say 'pulled 10 times and no boosted medal? we give you one'.

That's probably true but I don't think Japan got these kind of events. I guess the next step is Premium medals with 3 pre-dots, if you pull one. Which would reduce everything to 20pulls. But this way they would lose money, too. :p

Sölf

That this Goofy is actually a debuff medal makes it so damn important for me. I have no Namine (or was Alice the debuff one?) and who knows when I will get one. So this hopefully helps quite a bit at least somewhere.

Tidd

Sölf;218490539 said:
That this Goofy is actually a debuff medal makes it so damn important for me. I have no Namine (or was Alice the debuff one?) and who knows when I will get one. So this hopefully helps quite a bit at least somewhere.

Goofy is not a debuff medal like Alice or Namine. Alice removes everything and Namine copies the status of your enemy. Goofy just lowers the defense by 1 tier for 1 attack. Which means it sucks because it will only last for his attack and nothing else.

Sölf

Goofy is not a debuff medal like Alice or Namine. Alice removes everything and Namine copies the status of your enemy. Goofy just lowers the defense by 1 tier for 1 attack. Which means it sucks because it will only last for his attack and nothing else.

Oh, wait, I read that as 1 round, not 1 attack. Hm.

I still want it. xD

Falk

that puzzling face
I guess they're going to give one AOE medal of power/speed/magic the same way as the single targets (6000 coins) for a guaranteed guilt.

Thing is, the average value of a 10 pull has gone up tremendously, and the other bonuses on this seem... very very lacklustre. There was APP and then Poison+/Sleep+/Paralysis+ prior.

I guess they're going to give one AOE medal of power/speed/magic the same way as the single targets (6000 coins) for a guaranteed guilt.

Thing is, the average value of a 10 pull has gone up tremendously, and the other bonuses on this seem... very very lacklustre. There was APP and then Poison+/Sleep+/Paralysis+ prior.
I'm happy to pull the Goofy medal. Considering that the last (and only!) premium that I pulled was Illus. Cloud during its original carnival, I'm tired of waiting for RNG to bestow me something good.

This definitely does not seem right to me. What's the point of also lowering Magic/Speed defense, then?

Tidd

This definitely does not seem right to me. What's the point of also lowering Magic/Speed defense, then?

Who knows. That's the official description. If it's wrong I want free jewels. ;)
byGmvcQ.png

http://api.sp.kingdomhearts.com/information/detail/21390

creid

I was sure they'd never do 0ap again since combining that with stackable medals would seem to result in being able to stock up on infinite amount of mats. Glad I can semi-easily get around to 6*ing/guilting the farmables now without too much trouble.

Timeless Goofy has the exact same ability. Yes it lowers defense for all attributes for that single attack.

It also seems to lower the defense permanently if it's a buff (so using it on a +3 power defense enemy would leave it with +2 power defense afterwards) but I could be wrong.

I noticed that when fighting the Moogle of Glory 1 Black Gummi horde. I wonder if it's intentional?

Ilvocare

>offering seemingly good guilted medal for 6k jewels
>the next banner is tomorrow, no doubt in an attempt to get people to splurge now and then splurge later

how about I keep my jewels and not be stupid

really, if you were thirsty for Cids this might be cool but otherwise? Nothing about this medal nor the skills it comes with seem all that worth it, especially with what's probably another EMC on the horizon.

Psxphile

>offering seemingly good guilted medal for 6k jewels
>the next banner is tomorrow, no doubt in an attempt to get people to splurge now and then splurge later

how about I keep my jewels and not be stupid

really, if you were thirsty for Cids this might be cool but otherwise? Nothing about this medal nor the skills it comes with seem all that worth it, especially with what's probably another EMC on the horizon.

If it doesn't get a decently high percentage in the next HSC then it will be truly worthless.

Falk

that puzzling face
should just give a "alice with each pull" banner.

pls

stop designing content requiring a dispel and then making that RNG acquisition

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Sooooooooo manyyyyyy Speed medals...Too bad 0 AP wasn't around for the other days!

Tidd

It looks like the reverse Banner will be the better one since we have less shitty reverse medals and most of them are epics.
Upright: Abu, Simba, Jumba, Auron, Dumbo, Donalds, Soras and 232983223 more
Reverse: Pete, Old Hag, Evil Queen and that's it the rest are epics? lol

Tidd

And yet Namine, Alice and Belle are all uprights. What to do, what to do...

Yep + the upright Premiums are better or at least we have more upright premiums.
More details: http://api.sp.kingdomhearts.com/information/detail/21433
It lasts two weeks.
The new medals sucks. Sure 3 tier attack boost is great but only for 2 attacks.

DAT REWARD FOR GUILTING S&D&G or Axel SP. lol

And is it just me or do they try to slow down things? No story updates. High score challenge and EMC for two weeks.

Psxphile

3 guaranteed Epics seems better for the Upright banner pull since the pool of non-epic medals there is so much larger.

EDIT: ^ no definitely getting HSC this week

CtkoNraUEAA5mpP.jpg

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
No Illustrated Kairi, no pulls! Gotta keep saving up.

I have two full stacks of 6* Louie I think I'm set for life

Tidd

3 guaranteed Epics seems better for the Upright banner pull since the pool of non-epic medals there is so much larger.

EDIT: ^ no definitely getting HSC this week

But your goal should be to guilt medals and then a smaller pool would be better. If the rates are as we know them then you have a pretty great chance to guilt the reverse tier 2 medals. But I would say let others pull first and see how it turns out. Or even better skip this EMC. It doesn't look THAT good.

Yes I know. I guess I should have put a period after "no story updates." :D

Razmos

Lmao, if you manage to guilt a premium you get 10 magic mirrors, wow, such deal.

Would only take you 70 pulls to get a guilted premium guaranteed.

It's such a small thing but it really shows how much they favour the whales over standard players.

Sölf

Well, guess I am pulling the reverse medals for 3k instead of buying the second board. Hag, Queen and Reverse Pete are all helpful.

Burbeting

Banned
This EMC feels really easy to pass on, since I already guilted multiple organisation members during the Org Banner. The Upright banner has too many bad medals, so guilting the few rare good ones seems impossible with 1-2 pulls only.

Falk

that puzzling face
At this point, I'm not pulling till we see what broom distro is like, since something akin to 'we'll throw in a broom for each 10pull" is essentially identical to "we'll throw in a Black Coat Mickey with each 10 pull" as far as I'm concerned.

CRS

That's if we actually get them. I'm awaiting the day we get a notice from SENA that Brooms are currently not planned to get a global release anytime soon.

Razmos

That's if we actually get them. I'm awaiting the day we get a notice from SENA that Brooms are currently not planned to get a global release anytime soon.
"The Japanese version and the global version are different games, please understand"

Brandson

Did a few pulls on the upright banner, got SDG, Illust Cloud, Illust Ventus, uniform Ansem, uniform Kairi, and finished guilting Musketeer Mickey and TR Goofy. Compared to what I've seen people pulling so far on the reverse banner, I think that went pretty well.

Top Bottom