• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Munti

I'm not eagerly looking for M&B so much.
Isn't it in gatcha games always so that as soon as they give you a way to power up, they just simply adjust the difficulty?
So in the end it wouldn't change much.

The only differences would be that (A) older content would be easier to accomplish and (B) that there would be a new element to grind

Psxphile

I'm not eagerly looking for M&B so much.
Isn't it in gatcha games always so that as soon as they give you a way to power up, they just simply adjust the difficulty?

Cv14cPlUkAAXM7v.jpg

They kinda already did.

Ilvocare

As someone stuck on round 52, would I be safe in the 10000 rank bracket if I don't try to abuse RNG to move another couple of rounds? If not... I could probably make some bullshit happen with my Divine Rose +24, Jack, and Seph...

Skittles

As someone stuck on round 52, would I be safe in the 10000 rank bracket if I don't try to abuse RNG to move another couple of rounds? If not... I could probably make some bullshit happen with my Divine Rose +24, Jack, and Seph...
I'd push as far as possible, don't let yourself get knocked out of 10,000 at 1:59am

Ilvocare

Round 109, I was at 2620th-ish place; just cleared round 112 and I'm at 2430th.
Prolly going to have to clear a couple more to guarantee top 2500.

Alright, 115 has me at 2084th place, I think that should be good enough (and doubt I can clear 116 with that damn Wayward Wardrobe anyway)

Famassu

Almost forgot to play Coliseum past tier 9 round 10. Played until I felt I should be safely in the top 10 000 for an extra APP and a couple of ABIIs (68 rounds, currently sitting at 6600-something). Listening to my big brother struggle with staying in the top 2500 made me not even want to try for that. Almost didn't bother with the top 10 000 but that came easily enough

CRS

- 1 AP Coli campaign for the first few days.

- Coli dial goes up to Tier 11 now

- If you reach Tier 11 by the end of the 3rd, you get a 5* TR Mickey

- Defense Boost III is the reward for this month's Coli

Falk

that puzzling face
I think more telling from the apology J&S announcement is that they are keenly aware of the power level difference between global and JP

SO WHY ARE THERE LV500 ENEMIES IN A CHALLENGE QUEST

I'm just glad it got fixed (although it still has the base power nerf, but that's fine). Jack & Sally is gonna do me soooooo good once I slap on that ABII + APP skill.

Tirod

Thanks for the power creep SENA, I knocked down a huge challenge in global because of it. Note that the parameters for Starlight are +27 BUT it can be done with a +25. I satisfied the kill target enemy while it was a +25 keyblade; I upped it to +27 to satisfy the second objective in case Attack Boost II procs were less than ideal.

Set Up:
Jack and Sally - Base Multiplier, Fully Chip and Dale'd, Attack Prize Plus
Illustrated Kairi - Base Multiplier, Fully Dale'd, No Cost
Xaldin - 82% Guilt, Fully Chip and Dale'd, Attack Boost II
Halloween Town Sora - 100% Guilt, Fully Chip and Dale'd, Attack Boost II
Jack Skellington - 100% Guilt, Fully Chip and Dale'd, Attack Boost II MAX
Terra & Aqua & Ventus (Share) - 115% Guilt, Fully Chip and Dale'd, Attack Boost II

I got some sick RNG (only jester cluster was the one that is a jester + wyvern).

Sadly, the good vibes I felt from overcoming the final Moogle quest was short lived. I only have enough Mythril Shards to get Moogle O' Glory up to +19. I already have all quest objectives met, so I have to wait until another story update to get my keyblade to +23, and goodness knows when SENA will give us the next story drop. :(

Sadly, the good vibes I felt from overcoming the final Moogle quest was short lived. I only have enough Mythril Shards to get Moogle O' Glory up to +19. I already have all quest objectives met, so I have to wait until another story update to get my keyblade to +23, and goodness knows when SENA will give us the next story drop. :(

Wow yeah we're exactly 1 shard short, aren't we hahaha

Lnds500

So now that I finally got my first APP I am thinking on what I should give it to. I believe J&S is my best choice. What do you think? Give it or wait?

fmEh9fL.png

creid

Oh come on! You did read the other tweet, didn't you? It looks like we might get a 2nd(or maybe even more) TR Mickey!!! THE POWER CREEP IS REAL. FIXED DAMAGE META!
I wasn't good enough to get the TR Mickey the first time around. Tier 10 in Colosseum isn't still 1000 rounds long, is it?

Burbeting

Banned
Decided to progress in coli as much as possible today. Got to round 107, but now hit a big roleblock. Definitely harder month than the last, hopefully DB3 will be worth it

First off, good job! I had to beat it during a run where I got 0 Pester Jesters and only used my TR Goofy to get me through it lol.

That said, I dunno why you can't increase you MoG to at least +20. The only keyblades I have below +25 at this point are Starlight (+24) and MoG (+21). There should be just enough Mythril Shards to get MoG to +20 even if you upgraded everything else to +25.

Oh wait, did you beat the other MoG material quests?

that Pence just chilling

The juxtaposition of it being surrounded by guilted Epics and Premiums makes it even more hilarious.

So now that I finally got my first APP I am thinking on what I should give it to. I believe J&S is my best choice. What do you think? Give it or wait?

If you didn't get ABII + APP from last month's Coliseum, then absolutely.

Brandson

Say you had two Illustrated Terras, would you combine them at this point given J&S+Terra is a better option than running two Terras? Can you think of any reason why it would be sensible to still keep the Terras separate? Has the JP version ever raised the +3 cap on strength boosts?

Say you had two Illustrated Terras, would you combine them at this point given J&S+Terra is a better option than running two Terras? Can you think of any reason why it would be sensible to still keep the Terras separate? Has the JP version ever raised the +3 cap on strength boosts?

You could keep them separate in case it is a multiplier for an HSC, I guess.

Famassu

1784th place in Coliseum currently, round 31/999.

tumblr_nw4pgfIXe11rvzbdgo1_500.gif

Not that I have any delusions that my current round will keep me there nor that I can reach the heights later on that will get me back to the Top 2500 after I eventually drop out of it
by tomorrow

Brandson

Round 75 is rank 332 currently. Hasn't been any challenge at all so far, so will need to go much higher than that for a decent ranking.

Psxphile

CwKwPgxUkAAeqdm.jpg

It's nice how they keep updating the game icon. Not sure why Mickey is always the focus since his only appearance in the game was a few hundred missions ago.

No wait, I know why.

CwOH_0DUkAA31YC.png

JP's new mechanic "Burst" is interesting. It's a once-per-quest "limit break" type attack whose strength is drawn from how many guilted medals you have. Medals w/ guilt are worth 1 level, medals w/ MAX guilt are worth 2 levels. So now even Tier 1 Guilt medals have a purpose. And to think I was going to start selling some of them off to make room.

CwOH_0DUkAA31YC.png

JP's new mechanic "Burst" is interesting. It's a once-per-quest "limit break" type attack whose strength is drawn from how many guilted medals you have. Medals w/ guilt are worth 1 level, medals w/ MAX guilt are worth 2 levels. So now even Tier 1 Guilt medals have a purpose. And to think I was going to start selling some of them off to make room.

I think the most interesting thing about this is that Square is using hax. Look at that low HP and unevolved keyblade but they still have at least 4 guilted medals. HAX I TELL YOU!!!

Top Bottom