• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Falk

that puzzling face
Are those medals even any good?

Terrible damage output, but they buff the next attack(s).

I'm basically setting up my decks right now so I get two stacking attack buffs on my heaviest hitter on the medal slot with the biggest bonus.

Seems like it's actually the least terrible medium-term choice for farmable medals that won't immediately be outclassed until I have 5 medals where any of them would be a net loss vs buffing the strongest hitter on the team.

Outside of Stitch. Stitch is kinda broken for a 1-gauge, farmable medal under the right conditions.

(Stitch is terrible for sustained fights like raid bosses though since he uses up a lot of gauge prior)

Permanently A

Terrible damage output, but they buff the next attack(s).

I'm basically setting up my decks right now so I get two stacking attack buffs on my heaviest hitter on the medal slot with the biggest bonus.

Seems like it's actually the least terrible medium-term choice for farmable medals that won't immediately be outclassed until I have 5 medals where any of them would be a net loss vs buffing the strongest hitter on the team.

Outside of Stitch. Stitch is kinda broken for a 1-gauge, farmable medal under the right conditions.

(Stitch is terrible for sustained fights like raid bosses though since he uses up a lot of gauge prior)

Cool, guess I'll keep working on my stitch.

Do you happen to know where I can grab a 3* evolve medal (fair godmother)?

Zee-Row

Banned
I bought the Sora clothes that cost 1400 gems and put avatar coins into them but I don't understand how they work. Do you actually have to wear them to get the benefits?

Spiked

Neo Member
I've been using this medal in almost all my keyblades in the first slot since it buffs everyone for the whole turn. It's really good even if it's weak to the type I'm fighting.

VxLMxJM.png

I managed to beat those really annoying morning star enemies in 1 shot by including this guy in the first slot.

Visceir

I've been using this medal in almost all my keyblades in the first slot since it buffs everyone for the whole turn. It's really good even if it's weak to the type I'm fighting.

Yeah, Vivi and Aerith have the same effect. Really wish I would already pull one of those three characters.

Omnicent

Yeah, Vivi and Aerith have the same effect. Really wish I would already pull one of those three characters.

I have had amazing pulls.
Have a Diz, Vivi, and 2 5* Aerith. I'd give you one if I could.

Does anyone know if there will ever be any kind of trading implemented?

Goli

I'm looking for an invite to some party. I'm on unicorn! Name's Goli and my ID is 7369.
Yesterday I did my first 10 pull and got this, which I think is pretty good:
CfmxxKvWsAAes9P.jpg:large

Afterwards I've been mostly rolling with this deck:
CfnyrmeWQAAQwOK.jpg:large

Since I took that screenshot I got to lv. 45 of Lux I think? And changed my outfit a little. Been super enjoying this but I really wish it had GameCenter achievements or something.

Guys, I'm a souls veteran and the loading times are really turning me off. Like it's not even funny anymore... Why do I need to wait 2 min just to load a menu? Also, how can I be sure if it's downloading or loading in the background is beyond me, now I'm scared to play it in the bus...

Permanently A

Guys, I'm a souls veteran and the loading times are really turning me off. Like it's not even funny anymore... Why do I need to wait 2 min just to load a menu? Also, how can I be sure if it's downloading or loading in the background is beyond me, now I'm scared to play it in the bus...

Must be a phone/connectivity issue, sorry. It runs like butter on Bluestacks for PC.

Spiked

Neo Member

Load times have never been longer than 1 second at most for me... Not sure what's going with your load times but that sounds horrible. :S

I'm ... Wow... Don't know what's going on. I'm on a 5S, my GF is on a 6S and she experiencing the same loading as me... I'm on big wifi, so maybe it's a server thing... Anyway thanks for confirming that my internet is shitty lol

I decided that instead of doing a 3000 Jewel 10-pull, I'm going to tempt fate and go with 5 days worth of 600 Jewel 3-pulls.

For my first pull I got: 4* Red Goofy Ver. B, 4* Red DiZ, 3* Red Bambi.

I just did my second pull, it's already given me a 5* so I'm happy with my decision.

5* Blue KH II Leon Ver. A, 4* Green Hayner, 3* Green Tifa

Permanently A

What does Paralysis even do? Just lost a mission because I thought it would stun the enemy and skip its attack turn but they attacked anyways.

RalchAC

Damn, I thought that Vivi only affected the next unit, not the whole turn. Guess I will put him on the first slot from now on.

I'm looking for an invite to some party. I'm on unicorn! Name's Goli and my ID is 7369.
Yesterday I did my first 10 pull and got this, which I think is pretty good:

Afterwards I've been mostly rolling with this deck:

Since I took that screenshot I got to lv. 45 of Lux I think? And changed my outfit a little. Been super enjoying this but I really wish it had GameCenter achievements or something.

I feel this is one of those games where the female characters look much better than the male ones. Minus the weird Sora/Riku character based outfits. The skirts look really weird to me. Would have worked better with some shorts IMO

Huh, which Keyblade should I focus on upgrading first? I can't decide.
On mission 75 atm. Starlight, Treasure Trove, Lady Luck and Three Wishes.

Permanently A

Focus on upgrading Starlight first, you can use it for everything. The other one I would upgrade would be Treasure Trove because Starlight only has one red slot. But focus on Starlight first.

Spiked

Neo Member

With the current amount of orichalcum you can get you can fully upgrade only 3 keyblades if you don't spend any orichalcum on the other blades. Personally I would recommend Treasure Trove, Lady Luck and Three Wishes so you'll have 1 of each Keyblade that specializes in a type. Starlight is nice that it unlocks the 5th slot much sooner than the other blades but having a multitype blade is not that useful to be honest.

RalchAC

I'm on the Starlight camp. Getting the 5th slot is huge, even if you lose some damage bonus. Upgrade that one first, and after that the blades that benefit your stronger colour.

i go with what looks cooler
so Three Wishes,Starlight, and prob Treasure Trove because i need more power slots(every other type Starlight works fine)

This game reminds me of 358/2 way too much, except it's a lot more fun to play.

Anyway, did my first 10 pull. How do I get the materials to go from rank 4 to 5? I have a Diz who is ready to go up to go with some of these here.

Cfn1ScKWQAA8VnD.jpg

Permanently A

This game reminds me of 358/2 way too much, except it's a lot more fun to play.

Anyway, did my first 10 pull. How do I get the materials to go from rank 4 to 5? I have a Diz who is ready to go up to go with some of these here.

Cfn1ScKWQAA8VnD.jpg

4* to 5* requires two types of medals, two yen sids and two fairy medals that differ based on the type of the medal. You can get the yen sids from today's Evolve Medals event, but you'll have to wait for Tuesday to get the Power fairy medals.

Top Bottom