• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Moogle....Moogle everywhere

6KDg5Sa.jpg

Anyone know if Cid/Chip/Dale medals transfer?

For example, let's say I feed all of my Cid/Chip/Dale medals into a 0 skill-up 6* medal.

Now I have a different 6* medal (same character) with 3 skill-ups. It would make sense to feed the 0 skill-up into the 3 skill-up version (assuming you can only get one skill-up).

Are all of the Cid/Chip/Dale medals on the first 6* now lost? Or do they transfer to the second?

Omnicent

Anyone know if Cid/Chip/Dale medals transfer?

For example, let's say I feed all of my Cid/Chip/Dale medals into a 0 skill-up 6* medal.

Now I have a different 6* medal (same character) with 3 skill-ups. It would make sense to feed the 0 skill-up into the 3 skill-up version (assuming you can only get one skill-up).

Are all of the Cid/Chip/Dale medals on the first 6* now lost? Or do they transfer to the second?

skill ups are additive, so it doesntr matter if you give the 3 slot one to the 0 slot. You should still end with 4/5 filled (it will tell you in the pre-level up screen when you put in medals for leveling).
As for boost medal's, I don't know if they carry if you feed the medal with the boost to a clone.

Malyse

Yes its very smooth to switch between the two.

Well I'm on mission 150 right now and nothing of note has happened besides Chirithy mentioning the prophecy and the five forebearers. That's it. Maybe it gets good later, but so far the story has been pretty uneventful.
A kingdom hearts game with story pacing issues? Imagine that.

Kinsei

Banned
I had to break down and spend some jewels on the daily deal in order to beat the first Defender in the story. Thankfully it gave me exactly what I needed! Sorry KH1 Sora outfit, it looks like you'll have to wait another day.

Malyse

I saw some article that in Japan they are ending the service for this game in September is this true? And why?

They're ending service for the browser game, not mobile. Can't say I know why, though.

Because 3 years is a pretty damn long time for a browser based F2P game. Most fold in a year and it's reaching a story climax as well. Player character is giving speeches and shit, taking on fighting that they know they can't win, people making armies.

Pity that it's closing, pity that Disney's web game division never finished the English port, pity that of the two games that that was the better one.

-----

Don't stress the Dots. Eventually we'll be getting this:

Which adds a dot to any medal 3 star or higher.

Skulldead

Finally got enough for my 10 medal pull:

It's a huge upgrade to what I had before.

Nice i really like Tifa one, her damage are very high on single target for speed.

Edit : i didn't hit the wall yet, but i'm pretty sure the game will became way more harder later... how many quest mission there is ?

Kinsei

Banned
Nice i really like Tifa one, her damage are very high on single target for speed.

Edit : i didn't hit the wall yet, but i'm pretty sure the game will became way more harder later... how many quest mission there is ?

I don;t think you'll hit a paywall. I'm at mission 163 and I haven't needed to spend a cent. The jewels you get from doing the story missions are more than enough to get you through.

Seil

I haven't played a KH since 2 (and a bit of BBS). Should I catchup with anything?

For this game, what little story there is takes place before any other games in the series, so nothing's needed.

Oh how I wish 1.5 and 2.5 had been for PS4 x.x my PS3 was borked before the PS4 launch, I was somewhat happy to be moving to a new gen because of that, then the HD Remixes just had to be for PS3 =( couldn't even get a Vita treatment >.<

Edit: And on that last note, I'll always be annoyed that BBS didn't get a digital release, also because of Vita lol.

For this game, what little story there is takes place before any other games in the series, so nothing's needed.

Oh how I wish 1.5 and 2.5 had been for PS4 x.x my PS3 was borked before the PS4 launch, I was somewhat happy to be moving to a new gen because of that, then the HD Remixes just had to be for PS3 =( couldn't even get a Vita treatment >.<

Edit: And on that last note, I'll always be annoyed that BBS didn't get a digital release, also because of Vita lol.

Blame Utada Hikaru or whoever made the deal that her songs can't be distributed digitally.

Seil

Blame Utada Hikaru or whoever made the deal that her songs can't be distributed digitally.

As far as I'm aware that was never confirmed, was it? In fact:

Tetsuya Nomura said to Dengeki in a Dissidia 012[duodecim]: Final Fantasy interview that he does not want any misunderstandings. The problem does not lie with Square Enix, Disney or Hikaru Utada who performed the game’s theme song. "It’s difficult because of a reason I cannot say," Nomura explained.

ReaperXL7

Man I'm really hooked on this game, My only real gripe to be honest is that I'm currently up against a wall in terms of power progression because my best medals are all Magic with a few Power but the Merryweather event is not until Wednesday. I have everything else I need including piles of Sorcerer Mickey medals and over a million munny.

I read that the TrickMaster raid boss can drop Merryweather medals but I'm assuming its the Omega variant because the normal one only drops Dewey Medals and mithril which is great for leveling my medals but that doesn't help much when they are maxed and I can't evolve them.I'm assuming the story missions that the Omega variant of TrickMaster spawns from are not in the game yet as I've spawned him numerous times and have yet to see him and I've gotten all of the other Omegas to spawn pretty regularly.
I'm looking forward to seeing how this game grows though as I'm way more into this then I have been for most other gatcha games.

SoulUnison

Banned
Do Huey, Dewey and Louie give more EXP if they match the color of the Medal they're upgrading?

I feel like I'm missing something to how they're intended to be used.

Top Bottom