• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Any tips for leveling medals when its not the crazy duck medal special days?

Unfortunately, I don't know of any easy ways. You occasionally get ducks from dungeons, but I wouldn't rely on them to max your medals. That's what makes it so slow for me. I now have access to evo medals, but now I don't have the exp ducks to get me there. Come next week, the opposite will be true.

lionpants

Can someone invite me? Starting to need a party with more members to take on these raid bosses.

ID: 329029
Union: Leopards
Current lux this week: 300k
Level: 102
Current Rank: 555

Wazzy

Banned
I'm liking my KH Cloud, especially since I already had a decent DiZ. My Power game has largely improved. If only I was doing better with Magic x.x Magic as a whole is really inefficient right now, lots of high cost medals, no good high efficiency single targets...
My Squall and Sora are good for Magic thankfully.

I now have both Clouds which will be super helpful. xD

Omnicent

Did a few 10 pulls today.
Got 2 KH2 Rikus, 3 Master Form Soras, another Black Coat Riku, but no KH Cloud.
Pretty happy with that.

May try for a minnie before the event ends.

Boogiepop

Good lord. My ranking is 498 in the game apparently. I knew I'd been playing waaaay too much, but I didn't think it was bad enough that I'd hit the top 500. That's a little scary. Welp, it'll plummit until the new story stuff as I've run out of things that actually make sense to do...

Good lord. My ranking is 498 in the game apparently. I knew I'd been playing waaaay too much, but I didn't think it was bad enough that I'd hit the top 500. That's a little scary. Welp, it'll plummit until the new story stuff as I've run out of things that actually make sense to do...
I checked out mine and I'm at 1230, which is definitely a lot higher than I would have expected! Last week my party got 49th, getting those 100 avatar coins was really nice.
If anything though I'm sorta proud of my 3-digit user ID (647).

alittlelove

Neo Member
hs0QdmL.jpg

Pretty pleased with this pull. This is my third Auron though...

Is the preference usually to skill up with dupes, or just use them twice? I can definitely see a use for two KH Clouds in a row.

Goldrush

Can someone explain how Dr. Jumba Jookiba's Special Attack, Defense Boost P, work?

"Raised Power-based defense by 1 tier for 1 turn"

B-Dex

Can someone explain how Dr. Jumba Jookiba's Special Attack, Defense Boost P, work?

Basically the enemy attacks won't do nearly as much damage. If they use a special move. Like the Lightning the wizard types use.

Malyse

It's for all intents useless. It boosts defense for attacks from Power heartless, which you shouldn't be fighting with a Speed medal in the first place.

Kinsei

Banned
Pretty pleased with this pull. This is my third Auron though...

Is the preference usually to skill up with dupes, or just use them twice? I can definitely see a use for two KH Clouds in a row.

It's up to you. I'd rather have a single KH Cloud with a special dot filled in rather than two with no dots since I already have a bunch of good power medals.

A few questions for Japanese players:

How many quests are normally in updates and how often do they tend to hit?

Will the Special Attack up medals be readily obtainable or super rare?

Malyse

A few questions for Japanese players:

How many quests are normally in updates and how often do they tend to hit?

Will the Special Attack up medals be readily obtainable or super rare?

I don't think Japan is a reliable metric because of the frequent maintenance.

IIRC it's 100 a pop. JP is at 500 and has been running since September.

Save your jewels.

Okay so I joined a party with my mates in the beginning and they like all stop playing... So i left! Looking to join a party!

Unicornis ID 18309 Lvl 67

So how's the story on this thing? I played a little bit and it didn't really grab me cause it seemed to just be a lot of screen tapping and swiping. Now it's starting to send push notifications and I'm close to deleting it.

So how's the story on this thing? I played a little bit and it didn't really grab me cause it seemed to just be a lot of screen tapping and swiping. Now it's starting to send push notifications and I'm close to deleting it.

There's barely any story until we get further into the currently unreleased content.

KHInsider has been uploading and subbing some of the more story-heavy JP content on Youtube if you're not interested in playing or waiting. Major spoilers obviously for people who are following the game of course, I personally haven't watched any of the videos.

140 Missions in... there is no story.

Uh...wasn't billed as an origin story that's supposed to tie into KH3?
There's barely any story until we get further into the currently unreleased content.

KHInsider has been uploading and subbing some of the more story-heavy JP content on Youtube if you're not interested in playing or waiting. Major spoilers obviously for people who are following the game of course, I personally haven't watched any of the videos.

Awesome, thanks.

Uh...wasn't billed as an origin story that's supposed to tie into KH3?

Awesome, thanks.

The Japanese story hasn't finished (though it's getting there), and We only have the first 200 missions or so of 500+.

Devs are probably doing the translation work on the next batch of missions atm. Likely we'll get the finished story before II.8 rolls around in the west.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Haven't been on the game much since almost all my other mobile games have more priority but I did the KH multi and got obliterated by ewness. I didn't have a single Red medal going in and only got a dumb kiddy Riku out of it... and Pence but he's shit. RIP me

Top Bottom