• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Dandte

Completed all 200 quests and unlocked the Sora and Riku boards. Those cid medals and cost increase is extremely helpful.

Also if anyone still needs a party we have plenty of room on Vulpes!

I have even less and it's awful lol

I wsa very nearly going up to 125, then decided to save those 500 coins for costumes instead since I'm short on Cost right now.

Trying to do as much as possible on Monday since the daily is useless.

not gonna $15 not gonna $15 not gonna $15 not gonna $15 not gonna $15 not gonna $15 not gonna $15 not gonna $15 not gonna $15

I'm at 210. i don't want to waste medals because My pulls were mostly dupes and low Tier medals.
But at least i can work with farmable medals.

And i Need orichalcum. I maxed Star light and treasure.

Wazzy

Banned
Christ this guy on Vulpes has 5 million Lux almost right after reset. I get he's level 251 but his medals don't seem that great.

I'll enjoy top 20 while it lasts xD

Permanently A

He's a cheater. The current level cap is 200.

Vulpes gonna win because of cheaters again, lame.

Anyways can we get a list of medals to use Chips and Dales on? They're burning a hole in my storage but I don't know what medal to commit to, especially since you can't farm these yet.

Kinsei

Banned
Seriously? Ugh why do people feel the need to cheat with a game like this?

Is there any kind of banning system for these players? I wa suspicious when I saw how much Gil he had.

They do ban hackers ( a bunch were banned the other day) but every time they do a bunch of new accounts pop up.

RalchAC

Seriously? Ugh why do people feel the need to cheat with a game like this?

Is there any kind of banning system for these players? I wa suspicious when I saw how much Gil he had.

Well, if you are planning to cheat from the very beginning, you won't feel invested in your account. Which means you don't care if its banned or not. If it happens, you can just create a new one or whatever.

I wonder if it's possible to ban a device or a Google Play / iTunes account.

Wazzy

Banned
They do ban hackers ( a bunch were banned the other day) but every time they do a bunch of new accounts pop up.

Well, if you are planning to cheat from the very beginning, you won't feel invested in your account. Which means you don't care if its banned or not. If it happens, you can just create a new one or whatever.

I wonder if it's possible to ban a device or a Google Play / iTunes account.
Yeah that's all true. It would help if they could target the Google account but I doubt they can.

RalchAC

Ok, so neither Paypal nor my Google Wallet allow me to buy the special pack, but it seems my Master Card debit card does. Just in case I will wait until the ranking rewards roll out before buying that deal.

I think I will buy the 500 gems costumes and save the rest. As enticing as the FF+KH pool sounds, I still have a lot of units that I need to min max, and I think it will be better to improve what I already have before I start dumping resources in that pull.

Tidd

Ok, so neither Paypal nor my Google Wallet allow me to buy the special pack, but it seems my Master Card debit card does. Just in case I will wait until the ranking rewards roll out before buying that deal.

It's Google. The Japanese version of OPTC has the same problem. Before I could buy gems via PayPal and now I get the same error. I read that you need to change your private address in Google Wallet to a US address and it should work again. Didn't try it so I can't confirm if it really works.

Wazzy

Banned
Yay rank 8 for solo. Just the number I want to be at!

I'll lose it in probably 10 minutes since I'm heading to bed but it making top 10 Lux is fun. Of course holding it is a different story.

Skulldead

Finish the 200 quest story yesterday... feel a little empty, collosieum is fun but no way it will keep my attention for a couple of week. Someone know in how many time they usualy release new stage for story in japaness version ? Every month ? 2 weeks ? etc.

Finish the 200 quest story yesterday... feel a little empty, collosieum is fun but no way it will keep my attention for a couple of week. Someone know in how many time they usualy release new stage for story in japaness version ? Every month ? 2 weeks ? etc.
Apparently, the Japanese launch had a lot of issues that were fixed via patches over time, so it may not be a good estimate of how our schedule will look. Our medal situation is certain different, that's for sure. Our launch medals were a mix of early sets in Japan + we are still getting rollouts for medals from set 2.

Joqu

I'm so sick of Agrabah right now. I swear if I see Agrabah in KH3 I'll flip out and I'm saying that someone who'd love to see some Aladdin 3 events covered in a KH game someday

I'm so sick of Agrabah right now. I swear if I see Agrabah in KH3 I'll flip out and I'm saying that someone who'd love to see some Aladdin 3 events covered in a KH game someday

Lol at the Agrabah hate. I never understood why people hated it. Also I would prepare for it to be in three since we still have King of Thieves.

also

Banned
xkXZpMX.png

Bears were last again :/
Oh well, just gotta grin and bear it. We'll make it to the top eventually.

Rootbeer

Banned
Reddit and GAF are Unicornis focused, but KHInsider is Vulpes. I don't know where JH-Vids, KH13, or KHUltimania are, also they don't have big obvious KHX sections in their forums.

gamefaqs also is leaning Vulpes... for what it's worth :) haha.

But aren't people claiming that vulpes is cheating? Their lead is very large.

Joqu

Lol at the Agrabah hate. I never understood why people hated it. Also I would prepare for it to be in three since we still have King of Thieves.

It it does happen in 3 I hope they at least give us some more variety, I do remember KH2 expanding on its returning worlds in that regard. Don't skip over the wedding and let us explore the palace and Mount Sesame. And god, same with olympus. The underworld was a very nice addition but limiting yourself to the coliseum outside of that is such a darn shame.

And NPCs probably wouldn't hurt either for once, that place is supposed to be bustling, heartless or no heartless. :l

But yeah, that's not exactly on this game. Here it just hurts that it's all same-y looking city and desert and that we have had that world waaay too often. Also I haven't counted if this is actually true but it feels like I have been spending way more time in Agrabah than in any other world.

Famassu

Well, it's easy to see why it's hated in this game. 30 quests in Agrabah in a row (I think from quest 110 to 140 or from 120 to 150 were all in Agrabah). The game is kinda boring & bad as is, no need to make it any more so by forcing a single environment for that long.

So uh, can someone explain guilt? I know what it is and what it does but have no idea how to actually get it after beating mission 200.

Rootbeer

Banned
Well, it's easy to see why it's hated in this game. 30 quests in Agrabah in a row (I think from quest 110 to 140 or from 120 to 150 were all in Agrabah). The game is kinda boring & bad as is, no need to make it any more so by forcing a single environment for that long.

Please no Agrabah in KHIII... Please no Agrabah in KHIII... Please no Agrabah in KHIII!

They have really ran that shit into the ground. There are some other worlds not far behind, but the bland look of Agrabah takes the cake.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
So there is a way to 100% skill if you dont max the skill before hand...

Figured I'd post this, since i may not be the only person that didn't know this.
Glade I'd try this out lol.

Wait. How did you add more skills when they aren't the same rank?

EDIT: oh skills, not specials.

Malyse

Holyshyte I just learnt how the dots system work. I have no idea the dots carry over when you evolve the medal and you can combine dots from the other exact medal which has dots on it. Maybe this should be in OP?

http://onlinefanatic.com/kh-unchained-x-medal-upgrade-guide/#

The op is 24000 characters already. Nothing is getting added. Also, there's links to more than one guide in the Op already.
max level is not suppose to be 200.... ?
The only way you can reach 250 in KHUXNA is cheating.

Wazzy

Banned
Woooo Vulpes win again! It's too bad that some of its from cheating because I think the win would be more even without them.

So this was my first 10-pull. What's the best in here? Black Coat Riku?
Good: Black Coat Riku, KH Cloud, KH Riku, KH2 Aerith
Ok: The Rest
Bad: Olette and Hayner

I'm guessing this is good? Haha. Looks like Attack type is gonna be my main thing.
Yeah, only Olette you should dump once you 6* her.

So uh, can someone explain guilt? I know what it is and what it does but have no idea how to actually get it after beating mission 200.
Guilt seems to be a roulette which adds a % to your Special Attack. Highest for common is 25%, medium is 50%, and rare is 100%. You can reroll your % if you merge another medal into it.
So one is 18% your special attack is 118% of damage.

Malyse

So. Unlike [chi], apparently Union rank doesn't effect rewards. In the browser version, 1st got more prizes, but last got a lux multiplier that made you gather twice as much. I suppose that had to get tossed with Lux being tied to your level.

tumblr_nnqec676bj1tq4of6o1_400.gif

RalchAC

So. Unlike [chi], apparently Union rank doesn't effect rewards. In the browser version, 1st got more prizes, but last got a lux multiplier that made you gather twice as much. I suppose that had to get tossed with Lux being tied to your level.

tumblr_nnqec676bj1tq4of6o1_400.gif

Yeah, here being part of the winner union makes it easier to get better rewards.

For example, in the winning union the first 3 tiers of rewards work like this:

1st Tier: Rank 1st-50th
2nd Tier: Rank 51st-500th
3rd Tier: Rank 501st-5000th.

However, the union in the second position it's a bit harder.

1st Tier: Rank 1st-30th
2nd Tier: Rank 31st-300th.
3rd Tier: 301st-3000th.

I'm not sure if the top10 or the top5 gets better stuff than 11-50, but that's the idea.

I'm not sure if it's better to be on the winning or losing union. For example, there should be much less competition in Ursus than in Unicorn and Vulpex if you want to get to the higher tiers of rewards.

Top Bottom