• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

eefara

Oh hey; I just realized that now the enemy mobs show how many Heartless are in each. Is this new? Or am I just blind?
*polishes glasses*

xclk07

OOOOOH, ok, this came up from looking at the KHInsider chart which caps off at 6 star/5 dot + Guilt bonus.

So 6 star 2 dot + 6 star 2 dot = 6 star 5 dot with no guilt bonus then?

Correct. Formula is (# of dots on medal A) + (# of dots on medal B) + 1. Think of Guilt as a 6th dot.

CRS

And you can keep leveling medals up for a chance at a higher Guilt %. It's great that your % won't go down if you roll a smaller one than what's currently on your medal.

One question, is there a site that keeps track of drops? Looking to farm some specific materials.

gosoxtim

I'm confused by how time works in this game.

I thought the Keyblade War took place waaaaaaay in the past, and this game is before that. However, we still see characters like Donald, Goofy, and Alice as if it were only a few days at the most before the events of KH1. What gives?
what if i told they are not real every disney charachter and world are just ilusions

lyrick

What's better?

6* Stiches w/ 5 pips and Guilt
or
6* Master Form Sora 0 pips

same question in regards to 5 pip + Guilt Wakka and 0 pip KH Riku

Primus

What's better?

6* Stiches w/ 5 pips and Guilt
or
6* Master Form Sora 0 pips

same question in regards to 5 pip + Guilt Wakka and 0 pip KH Riku

The answer for both is the Guilted medal is ok, but you want to level up the Sora & Riku medals because they top out better.

EDIT - To elaborate, since that was kind of clipped:

Medals in KHUX are ranked in Tiers by the community, higher tier medals are objectively better than lower tier ones. Higher stats, more damage, better abilities. So while a maxed out lower tier medal might outdo an un-dotted higher tier medal, as you get those dots the higher tier medal will quickly leave the lower tier one in the dust.

Per the current Tier List, Stitch is considered a 7.5, which is pretty much the highest tiers for free medals. Wakka is the same. Master Form Sora is an 8.5 with a higher Guilt max (50%), KH Riku is the same.

AsakuraZ

Started playing this a little while ago and its not too bad. Its nice to be able to play a little KH when I have some down time throughout the day.

Curious if there is a NeoGAF party I can join? If so, I would appreciate a invite. Character details below,

Gellard
ID: 280

Ilvocare

I finally got out of the Agrabah mid/late-game hell. The fuck are you doing, placing
30+
quests in the same world with minimal variation?

Decided to do a daily pull, 600 for 3 today. I don't have it in my heart to pull a 3000 jewel bundle ever again ever since I got shit on by Disney.

Got KH2 Sora Ver. B, I think fucking Donald of all medals, and...

Another Black Coat Riku.

5*

With free Poison skill.

[Bring Me to Life intensifies]

EDIT: Oh, apparently Queen Minnie is good? How? She's perfect in a game where survivability is desperately encouraged, but like, the meta of this game seems to be centered around maximizing your raw power at the moment...

Also I decided to kick Olette out for DiZ from my TT keyblade into my Three Wishes keyblade after reading some of these posts.

I didn't realize how fucking badly she was holding me back...

Primus

EDIT: Oh, apparently Queen Minnie is good? How? She's perfect in a game where survivability is desperately encouraged, but like, the meta of this game seems to be centered around maximizing your raw power at the moment...

There will come a time in the not-too-distant future where healing is absolutely necessary, you won't be able to just bulldoze everything you see. When that time arrives, Queen Minnie is the best healer in the game.

What medals does everyone run in their Three Wishes keyblade?

I guess besides Vivi and Minnie.

I have Minnie(5), Yuffie(magic)(5), King Mickey(6), Wisdom Sora(6), and Leon(6)

And still not enough to 3 star King Mickey advanced. I gotta level all them to max and I think I'll be good though plus I'm going to switch Yuffie out for Magic Donald

CRS

Yeah my Three Wishes is my weakest blade by far. I really need Wisdom Sora, Leon or Auron for some more damage. As well as leveling up my current medals since I still have 2 4⭐ medals. If I didn't get lucky with my two FF pulls, I'd be hurting pretty bad.

I'm actually really tempted to buy the Special Quest unlock next week. Didn't focus on the Daily Quests until a couple of days ago so I have a lot of underleveled medals. It's too bad the game doesn't give you a week of the Quests from the moment you buy the special.

Fc4La82l.jpg

Thanks to the guy that said he uses DiZ on the three wishes keyblade. Now I have 35 skip tokens to dump on this
Which still probably wont give me enough but at least I'll be ahead of the pace

Credo

I've done two 10x pulls: one as soon as I could and another from the FF promo. I'm doing okay with greens and reds, but I'm really suffering in the blues. I just got to 3000 jewels again, and I'm wondering if I should just spend them again right away in the Daily Sweet Deal or if I should be saving them for something later. Does anyone know of any kind of promotions that will be coming in the near future?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Fc4La82l.jpg

Thanks to the guy that said he uses DiZ on the three wishes keyblade. Now I have 35 skip tokens to dump on this
Which still probably wont give me enough but at least I'll be ahead of the pace

I've been using skip tickets on quick evo mat runs to get my strong teams done. Now that I've got 3 mono teams at 150+ cost, I'm going to burn tickets on this damn event.

Caim

I've done two 10x pulls: one as soon as I could and another from the FF promo. I'm doing okay with greens and reds, but I'm really suffering in the blues. I just got to 3000 jewels again, and I'm wondering if I should just spend them again right away in the Daily Sweet Deal or if I should be saving them for something later. Does anyone know of any kind of promotions that will be coming in the near future?

Same here. Out of all my medals my blue ones are lacking the most.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

If you are doing OK right now, I'd wait for the. next wave. If you're rolling with farmable medals still, the deal is nice with the bonus Cid medals. However, depending on your cost situation, premium costumes may be a better investment. I just finished all of them today and have 160+ available cost. Something to think about...

At what level do you stop getting avatars costumes. Also would getting to level 200 and 3 starring all of your objectives give you enough avatar coins to cover everything?

Primus

Getting twitchy for the good stuff. Sitting on another pile of 3k+ jewels, probably going to hit the weekly deal for the last time on Sunday for another 3k. I know that the serious pulls, like the limited time medal pools, are just around the corner.

twitch twitch

Credo

If you are doing OK right now, I'd wait for the. next wave. If you're rolling with farmable medals still, the deal is nice with the bonus Cid medals. However, depending on your cost situation, premium costumes may be a better investment. I just finished all of them today and have 160+ available cost. Something to think about...

Thanks for the advice. I did pretty well with the first 2 pulls, so I have a KH Cloud, Riku, 4 versions of Sora, etc. My best blue is the 5-star Mickey, but I'm still able to barely get by as of now.

CRS

Do the Starlight multipliers make it a better Keyblade than the Mono Keyblades?

The later story quests do like using a lot of mixed colors so I guess it makes sense.

Also, all thooose jewels. *drool*

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

The later story quests do like using a lot of mixed colors so I guess it makes sense.

Nope. Mono keyblades are arguably better. Thus far, the game hasn't made it so that you. have to diversify your medals. A strong mono team will take care of anything just fine.

Kinsei

Banned
Nope. Mono keyblades are arguably better. Thus far, the game hasn't made it so that you. have to diversify your medals. A strong mono team will take care of anything just fine.

I don't know. Those neoshadows in the quests where every other enemy is a power type would be rough with a mono keyblade.

lyrick

You will not be disenfranchised whether you upgrade 2 mono Keyblades and the Starlight or 3 mono keyblades.

Do what makes sense given your medal availability.

JTran2003

Did the daily sweet pull and got 5* vivi, beast, donald ver b, and limit form Sora. Now I'm out of space and need to decide which medals to get rid of. Hope they change the inventory like in ffrk separating the evolve, exp, and munny medals from the attack ones.

also

Banned
Hmm...
GsiuANg.png

5So8GBx.png

bHQj0mx.png

N7jfAj0.png

I don't know. Those neoshadows in the quests where every other enemy is a power type would be rough with a mono keyblade.
Your friends, they are your power!
foiDmf5.jpg

Thank you James, whoever you are. Your Cloud has made clearing many of the objectives much much easier.

also

Banned
Does the scene at the end of quest 250 change depending on which union you're in? Like, do different leaders have different dialogue?

I hate my OCD. I don't really want any of the Mickey Event costumes but I need to grind them or it'll nag me once it's over.

Feels good to be able to equip 3x6* medals doe. Rocking fully evolved Limit Form, King Mickey and KH1 Riku, one of each colour!

Top Bottom