• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

TheMink

Do you get title to finish a Event Board, i got the 2 costume, but this is way too boring for me to finish it...

Cid, Chip, and Dale are what you are after.

Also I'm getting really tired of this:

6d485ea.png

Any slots in a party on Mr.Bears covenant?

Edit here is my info:

e9badb9.png

TheMink

Congrats! What was your strategy?

1st Encounter:

Turn 1:

Kill the treasure bag, I can't kill in the invisible in one turn and I die to both so that's priority. But I still use my single target on the invisible.

Turn 2:

Diz-Attack-Attack-Attack-KHCloud-Attack

If KHCloud triggers attack boost, I don't need to use the abother ability. Which is crucial so I have 8 meters after grabbing the first chest after the first fight.

Encounter 2:

Turn 1:

Kill one bandit and the air dude. Purposely tank a hit from the other bandit to save meter.

Turn 2:

Just kill it.

Final Encounter:

Turn 1:

Diz-Sweep-Sweep-Valor Sora-Sweep-Sweep which will kill the mobs and leave the gargoyle. Pray you don't get paralyzed.

Turn 2:

3 meters and almost 4, so Diz-Attack-Attack-Attack-KHCloud-Attack
Hope for attack boost on KHCloud.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
The fact that it's so RNG based on these Proud quests is annoying. I want to see a fool proof win strat (if there is one right now).

Faiz

Starting to be convinced all my Munny Medal windows are in the middle of the freakin night.

And cash is starting to hurt too... Went from 400k to 100k in the last few days.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So about our group KingdomGaf (Unicorn)

Since both our admins havent been online for a while and the group had like +8 members who arent playing the game anymore we decided to move on and create a new group.

All active members will receive invites to the new group GAFKingdom (Unicorn) once they leave the old one.

Right now we have 6 slots open for new group members. If anyone is interested just quote this post and drop your name + ID.

This group isnt about dominating the game or playing multiple hours per day. But we would like the members to be at least somehow active as in logging in every day and clearing some quests per week.

If members at some point feel that they arent interested in the game anymore they can leave the group via ingame menu and open up the place for new interested players.

Unless stated otherwise we will maintain the group as stated by Malyse a couple of posts before.
I drop anyone who hits seven days without login or that has zero lux on Sunday evening.

Caim

Since both our admins havent been online for a while and the group had like +8 members who arent playing the game anymore we decided to move on and create a new group.

All active members will receive invites to the new group GAFKingdom (Unicorn) once they leave the old one.

Right now we have 6 slots open for new group members. If anyone is interested just quote this post and drop your name + ID.

This group isnt about dominating the game or playing multiple hours per day. But we would like the members to be at least somehow active as in logging in every day and clearing some quests per week.

If members at some point feel that they arent interested in the game anymore they can leave the group via ingame menu and open up the place for new interested players.

Unless stated otherwise we will maintain the group as stated by Malyse a couple of posts before.

Just left the old group send an invite when you can.

Left the old one, ID 4817

Faiz

Yes please.

Name: Faiz

ID: 496718

Left my party in prep.

Rootbeer

Banned
*EDIT* i found the group through search and sent a join request. please add me

please invite these people to the new unicorn gaf group!

3795 (me - in game seen as Zulith)
275517 (diggeh)
162680 (CH4OS)
90799 (Haru)

we are all active and the four of us alone had a guild that ranked in the low 2000s last week, but we really want to be in a larger party.

Dandte

I left the the old kingdomgaf by korrop, i'm ready for New Adventures :D

RalchAC

New member, my ID is 37863.

Sorry to NeoGAF United! But whenever I played there wasn't anybody online to help me with Raid Bosses and stuff, so I've left for a guild with some european buddies (like Dandte and Tidd).

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Okay that went a bit faster than expected - please dont drop your current groups yet. Putting a stop on recruiting for now until the old group members have moved over. Once thats all cleared i will post again if or how many spots are still free.

Edit:

Active KingdomGaf just search for the new group Ingame and send a request. This is faster than me sending out single invites to everybody who hasnt made the move yet.

Yes please.

Name: Faiz

ID: 496718

Left my party in prep.
*EDIT* i found the group through search and sent a join request. please add me

please invite these people to the new unicorn gaf group!

3795 (me - in game seen as Zulith)
275517 (diggeh)
162680 (CH4OS)
90799 (Haru)

we are all active and the four of us alone had a guild that ranked in the low 2000s last week, but we really want to be in a larger party.
New member, my ID is 37863.

Sorry to NeoGAF United! But whenever I played there wasn't anybody online to help me with Raid Bosses and stuff, so I've left for a guild with some european buddies (like Dandte and Tidd).
Invites are out to you guys. Welcome !!

Invite me
RellyRel

edit: dammit

xclk07

One slot available in GAF Guild Oblivion, if interested please let me know. Please note that recruitment requires you being above level 100.

I'd be interested since it seems my current group is lagging horridly when it comes to culling the non-existent players. Seems like there's only 3 to 4 of us really active.
xclk
ID: 24291
Unicorns
Level 165, Quite a handful of 6* to share, active, every-day player.

Let me know and I can drop my current team.

TheMink

I'm not sure if I've even seen a gaf bear party. If there is, they haven't advertised in quite a few pages. You might be better off looking for an unaffiliated party or starting your own.

Aww, I do want to stay loyal to the Bear but I'm sorta feeling like lvl 30 Gaurd Armors are getting quite tough haha.
And just the general convinience of always having a good medal to grab...

eefara

Aww, I do want to stay loyal to the Bear but I'm sorta feeling like lvl 30 Gaurd Armors are getting quite tough haha.
And just the general convinience of always having a good medal to grab...

Level 30? Yeah, I can see how that'd get old real quick if you're going pretty much solo. D: Well, there's always room in Anguis if you decide to switch to another Union.

TheMink

Level 30? Yeah, I can see how that'd get old real quick if you're going pretty much solo. D: Well, there's always room in Anguis if you decide to switch to another Union.

My grand betrayal is complete. I'm in Anguis now. May god have mercy on my soul.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Okay that went a bit faster than expected - please dont drop your current groups yet. Putting a stop on recruiting for now until the old group members have moved over. Once thats all cleared i will post again if or how many spots are still free.

Edit:

Active KingdomGaf just search for the new group Ingame and send a request. This is faster than me sending out single invites to everybody who hasnt made the move yet.

Invites are out to you guys. Welcome !!

Thanks! I had forgotten to leave our current party. I sent a request! :)

I'm at Quest 206, am very active, and have a Cap'n Goof that's a huge MVP in Raids.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I can never get a good amount of Lux from Trickmaster. I regularly get 10k+ on Guard Armor, but this fucker only gives me like 1500-2500.

How huge of an impact does Guilt have when comparing Guilted farmables to their Non-Guilted Rare counterparts?

I'm still contemplating if I should bother with farming Yuna and Selphie. I have a 6*+1 Auron and 2 5* Leon A, so IDK if I should or not. I also already have 3 6* blues with +2 King Mickey, +1 Auron and Wisdom Sora.

On the reverse side of things, I have a 5* KH2 Cloud while I already have a 21% Y. Herc.

Suggestions?

Rootbeer

Banned
How huge of an impact does Guilt have when comparing Guilted farmables to their Non-Guilted Rare counterparts?

I'm still contemplating if I should bother with farming Yuna and Selphie. I have a 6*+1 Auron and 2 5* Leon A, so IDK if I should or not. I also already have 3 6* blues with +2 King Mickey, +1 Auron and Wisdom Sora.

On the reverse side of things, I have a 5* KH2 Cloud while I already have a 21% Y. Herc.

Suggestions?

I'm in the same boat. I have the mats and the time to guilt a few common drop medals like the ones you mentioned, just not sure how much better it would be? I have a lot of 5* rare medals, some I've even managed to get to 1 or 2 dots already

it seems like a lot of people are doing the farming though, it probably has the best payoff this early in the game's cycle. that's what I'm gathering.

Suggestions?

I'm in the same boat. I have the mats and the time to guilt a few common drop medals like the ones you mentioned, just not sure how much better it would be? I have a lot of 5* rare medals, some I've even managed to get to 1 or 2 dots already

it seems like a lot of people are doing the farming though, it probably has the best payoff this early in the game's cycle. that's what I'm gathering.

Its telling that some of the medals that have allowed so many (myself included!) to best the proud quests, are the common farm-able ones; chiefly I suppose Wakka.

Whats important to look at when deciding what to evolve, what to invest time in, is what your end goal will be. I had a fully guilted Young Hercules that, when placed in the final Treasure Trove slot, was an absolute beast.

By comparison, I had a one special boosted KH II Cloud that, at 5* was far weaker. Look at the 6* end result though.

Young Hercules' strength maxes at 6324 and his max multiplier is 2.63 when fully Guilted.

KH II Cloud's strength maxes at 7034 and his max multiplier is 2.33 with zero guilt.

Which is better, the fully guilted common medal or the non guilted rare medal?

In the long run of course KH II Cloud will, should you pursue guilt, be a far better medal, but what about the hear and now?

For me, decided to take the hit to the multiplier for the higher strength and upgrade towards max multiplier strength.

Guilt can be tricky because it seems to offer more benefits initially on farm-able medals, but you have to view your progress overall. Both Yuna and Selphie are actually a tad better than the official tier places them but better than Wisdom Sora, or Auron? Not in the end, no. Should you however get the guilt maxed on as many medals (outside of worthless Roxa's friends, bambi, pluto etc), absolutely, having options is paramount in this game.

lyrick

Its telling that some of the medals that have allowed so many (myself included!) to best the proud quests, are the common farm-able ones; chiefly I suppose Wakka.

Whats important to look at when deciding what to evolve, what to invest time in, is what your end goal will be. I had a fully guilted Young Hercules that, when placed in the final Treasure Trove slot, was an absolute beast.

By comparison, I had a one special boosted KH II Cloud that, at 5* was far weaker. Look at the 6* end result though.

Young Hercules' strength maxes at 6324 and his max multiplier is 2.63 when fully Guilted.

KH II Cloud's strength maxes at 7034 and his max multiplier is 2.33 with zero guilt.

Which is better, the fully guilted common medal or the non guilted rare medal?

In the long run of course KH II Cloud will, should you pursue guilt, be a far better medal, but what about the hear and now?

For me, decided to take the hit to the multiplier for the higher strength and upgrade towards max multiplier strength.

Guilt can be tricky because it seems to offer more benefits initially on farm-able medals, but you have to view your progress overall. Both Yuna and Selphie are actually a tad better than the official tier places them but better than Wisdom Sora, or Auron? Not in the end, no. Should you however get the guilt maxed on as many medals (outside of worthless Roxa's friends, bambi, pluto etc), absolutely, having options is paramount in this game.

In the Future we will also have medals available to us that make many of the current one less valuable. Discounting farmable medals at this point in time seems foolish, since all that would be lost is time. It seems as though some are suggesting purposely gimping players current output based on factors that simply do not apply yet. We are not at the End. Unless you're dumping buckets of cash into maxing out rare medals right now the current tier lists do not account for the fact that most of us are not only running no guilt on non-farmable medals, but also only zero to no special damage increasing pips either.

Is it possible to feed our Chip, Dale and Cid infused farmable 6* in to rare medals down the road? If the answer is yes I really do not see why it is not suggested to save Jewels for when the medals improve vs getting stuck with the low tier stuff that available now.

I agree and I think it depends entirely on what sort of player(s) we are talking about. I run a pretty rough group and whilst there are certainly those that throw money at the game, but fully guilted 6* Commons have aided them immensely.

Yes we will eventually see everyone with Black Coat King Micky and Marluxia, but I think its important to maximize your options at this point in the game.

Boogiepop

Okay, everything else is decently fair, but the rate at which you can consistently get jewels is pretty ridiculous compared to the gatcha pull price, now that the daily whatever (the one that keeps going and doesn't reset at 5) seems to only give titles. Like, we're talking only being able to do the 3 pull once a week off that (assuming you're not saving for the purchasable contents and their benefits), which is purely random with the chance of also potentially getting common drop medals. Sure, it's not so bad when you're getting them from the story missions, but when those dry up it's waaaaaaay too slow.

(Btw, how bad are things looking in the future in terms of purchasable costumes popping up further and in turn making the issue worse?)

Okay, everything else is decently fair, but the rate at which you can consistently get jewels is pretty ridiculous compared to the gatcha pull price, now that the daily whatever (the one that keeps going and doesn't reset at 5) seems to only give titles. Like, we're talking only being able to do the 3 pull once a week off that (assuming you're not saving for the purchasable contents and their benefits), which is purely random with the chance of also potentially getting common drop medals. Sure, it's not so bad when you're getting them from the story missions, but when those dry up it's waaaaaaay too slow.

(Btw, how bad are things looking in the future in terms of purchasable costumes popping up further and in turn making the issue worse?)

Yeah in truth the daily log in bonus should be WAY the fuck higher than it current is.

Top Bottom