• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Skulldead

Does finish the 140level by using the a revive mean that i actually finish it ? i got no reward side object mission... but there no indication that I've actually finish it...

eefara

I think that as long as you see the little Congratulations screen, got Lux/items, etc, it's considered beaten, regardless of the extra rewards you (didn't) receive.

Boogiepop

I've heard Limit Form Sora is pretty good.
Nice. Sounds like the gatcha finally played nice with me, then, so I'll probably focus on the outfits for the extra Cost for a while.

Any idea how long we can expect to wait for the level cap to raise and/or farmable cids based on the Japanese version, btw?

Its the last week of Half AP, right?

Should I just bite the bullet and pay them $15 to farm the crap out of the game this week? I wouldn't mind getting caught up for Timeless River.

I'm close to quest 250, but all I have is a small handful of 5*'s. I'm not even close to getting a 6*+Guilt.

Primus

Its the last week of Half AP, right?

Should I just bite the bullet and pay them $15 to farm the crap out of the game this week? I wouldn't mind getting caught up for Timeless River.

I'm close to quest 250, but all I have is a small handful of 5*'s. I'm not even close to getting a 6*+Guilt.

The weekly unlock has been worth it so far in my book, it's really the only reason why I'm as far along as I am: maxed Keyblades, Quest 250, 3 6*s with more on the way. I'd do the unlock and grind like hell for the next few days, although definitely finish the quests too. Half AP helps those a lot.

The weekly unlock has been worth it so far in my book, it's really the only reason why I'm as far along as I am: maxed Keyblades, Quest 250, 3 6*s with more on the way. I'd do the unlock and grind like hell for the next few days, although definitely finish the quests too. Half AP helps those a lot.

I might as well then. If I'm ever going to do it exactly once, this would be the time.

Any idea how that would work if I tended to hop devices? I know the medals/jewels would be fine, but I'm not sure if that access will transfer easily.

Hmm. From what accounts I've seen of people successfully clearing that quest, it looks like it'll come down to quite a bit of preparation with some luck thrown in. Having at least two 6*s seems inevitable, as well as counting on being able to tank a certain amount of hits. Unless you've been doing some serious grinding, I probably wouldn't recommend it.
Ah well, thanks.

I suppose I'll probably delete this one soon unless there's something better to do down the line, this is easily the worst gacha game of the three I put time into (Terra Battle and Record Keeper being the others). It was pretty good at convincing me it might be good though, the production values are nice and all.

Primus

Any idea how that would work if I tended to hop devices? I know the medals/jewels would be fine, but I'm not sure if that access will transfer easily.

As long as you've hooked the game into Facebook, you should be able to switch between devices without problem, provided you wait a few minutes between play sessions. I haven't actually tried it with KHUX, but the same system is used for Brave Frontier and that's worked for me.

RalchAC

Finish the fucking eveeeeeeent!!! Damn, that was totally awful.

I need to pay more attention to munny quests from now on. If only they weren't so expensive... I don't know what I'm going to do with Munny once a quest starts costing 30 stamina.

A bunch of our old KingdomGaf friends havent moved over yet - where you at guys ? Falk ? Spiked ?

Search for GAFKingdom and send us a request - i cant add you unless you leave the old group.

Either way i will gradually start filling up some of the free spots that arent place holder.

Right now we are looking for around 5-6 members (Unicorn) member.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=201918029&postcount=3710

To be fair...it could have been worse xD

Add me, please! My ID is 757505.

FRossR

Neo Member
Guys, what is the best outfit to get more Cost Points to equip medals?

I'm currently at Mission 150 and all the outfits i get have the same 50/50 Cost.

Primus

Guys, what is the best outfit to get more Cost Points to equip medals?

I'm currently at Mission 150 and all the outfits i get have the same 50/50 Cost.

Spend your Avatar Points on the costume boards to unlock Cost slots. Free boards have one slot, the Jewel boards have up to 4.

So about our group KingdomGaf (Unicorn)

Since both our admins havent been online for a while and the group had like +8 members who arent playing the game anymore we decided to move on and create a new group.

All active members will receive invites to the new group GAFKingdom (Unicorn) once they leave the old one.

Right now we have 6 slots open for new group members. If anyone is interested just quote this post and drop your name + ID.

This group isnt about dominating the game or playing multiple hours per day. But we would like the members to be at least somehow active as in logging in every day and clearing some quests per week.

If members at some point feel that they arent interested in the game anymore they can leave the group via ingame menu and open up the place for new interested players.

Unless stated otherwise we will maintain the group as stated by Malyse a couple of posts before.

Things are getting pretty quiet in my game. Just finished up to 250 and could definitely use some extra activity around. If there's still the space, could I get an invite?

My Name/ID are Laike / 2450

FRossR

Neo Member
Spend your Avatar Points on the costume boards to unlock Cost slots. Free boards have one slot, the Jewel boards have up to 4.

I know that, my question is "what costumes have the highest cost slots?" I have approx 700 Avatar Medals to spend @_@

A bunch of our old KingdomGaf friends havent moved over yet - where you at guys ? Falk ? Spiked ?

Search for GAFKingdom and send us a request - i cant add you unless you leave the old group.

Either way i will gradually start filling up some of the free spots that arent place holder.

Right now we are looking for around 5-6 members (Unicorn) member.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=201918029&postcount=3710

To be fair...it could have been worse xD

Would I be able to get an invite? I'm about to have a pretty decent amount of time to devote to the game and I'd definitely like to be in a more active party. ID is 75.

Tirod

Pretty happy with my progress so far this week.

Finally managed to cap myself quest wise for the first time, so I can focus my AP elsewhere. May go back to earlier quest (First 150 or so) and finish off any objectives I failed to complete.

Focusing on upgrade materials for keyblades the rest of tonight + tomorrow. Starlight is going to be my first max (currently sitting at +17) but I'm not sure how to spend the rest of my Orichalum. TT, LL, TW all have 4 medal slots. I'm leaving Olympia out in the cold for now.

Since I have 4 Orichalum, which of the 3 should I take to max? I was thinking of TT and LL considering our medal selection right now, but wanted to seek some extra input.

Caim

Pretty happy with my progress so far this week.

Finally managed to cap myself quest wise for the first time, so I can focus my AP elsewhere. May go back to earlier quest (First 150 or so) and finish off any objectives I failed to complete.

Focusing on upgrade materials for keyblades the rest of tonight + tomorrow. Starlight is going to be my first max (currently sitting at +17) but I'm not sure how to spend the rest of my Orichalum. TT, LL, TW all have 4 medal slots. I'm leaving Olympia out in the cold for now.

Since I have 4 Orichalum, which of the 3 should I take to max? I was thinking of TT and LL considering our medal selection right now, but wanted to seek some extra input.

I highly recommend Treasure Trove. It's really good and I found myself using that the most. I also have been getting more Power medals than anything, but I also see that keyblade recommended a lot to be maxed early on. Right now I have Starlight, TT, and TW at max with LL waiting on more orichalcum to hit 5 and Olympia at max which is currently 4 slots.

Tirod

I highly recommend Treasure Trove. It's really good and I found myself using that the most. I also have been getting more Power medals than anything, but I also see that keyblade recommended a lot to be maxed early on. Right now I have Starlight, TT, and TW at max with LL waiting on more orichalcum to hit 5 and Olympia at max which is currently 4 slots.

Ha, I figured Treasure Trove would be one of the recommended ones. TT is killing me right now because I don't have a DiZ. I have a 5 Star 3 orb Vivi and 5 Star 3 orb Aerith from all the daily deal/FF & KH Friends medals I pulled. I guess I could put one of those 2 on a maxed out TT for the time being.

Once we get the next 50 quests update, we can pretty much stop worrying about selecting specific keyblades to upgrade. We'll have enough Orichalcum to 20/20 all of them except the worthless Olympia blade.

How many keyblades does Japan have now / how often do they get new ones, btw?

LAA

How...are you supposed to beat the proud quests for the steamboat willie mickey medal?
I have 2 6* medals, Peterpan and Wisdom Mode Sora and I'm just not making a dent on the first invisible and of course 1 hit kill.

I am like level 56 though. Do I honestly need to get to level 140 to actually defeat it? I can't believe people are that level already and I've been playing it everyday (Though only on bus rides, so like 1-2 hours)

Rootbeer

Banned
How...are you supposed to beat the proud quests for the steamboat willie mickey medal?
I have 2 6* medals, Peterpan and Wisdom Mode Sora and I'm just not making a dent on the first invisible and of course 1 hit kill.

I am like level 56 though. Do I honestly need to get to level 140 to actually defeat it? I can't believe people are that level already and I've been playing it everyday (Though only on bus rides, so like 1-2 hours)

are you doing plenty of raid boss fights? I'm around level 120 and I gain a level after msot raid boss fights, sometimes it takes two (depends on the level of the boss), but this is hwo you climb levels fast

are you doing plenty of raid boss fights? I'm around level 120 and I gain a level after msot raid boss fights, sometimes it takes two (depends on the level of the boss), but this is hwo you climb levels fast

I probably need to build up the other 3 raid bosses. I mean Guard Armor's level 30+ right now but everyone else isn't up there

LAA

I do them whenever they appear. Usually just makes me level up once or nearly.
On quest like 140.

eefara

Level cap's one of those things I'm not even concerned about hitting. There's so much to do that I've always got something to occupy my attention. I wonder what it was raised to?

Edit: I was checking my album, and slots for 26 more medals were added after the update.

Wow mass exodus from group neogaf#1. Yesterday 28 people today 3. Looks like I need a new group.

I'm an idiot. Was looking at the wrong spot. Group looks ok. I thought the one I was in was part of the talk the other day.

Zebei

Fell to the darkside and started using mono keyblades instead of starlight. I wish I didn't need to for variety's sake but it's so much more efficient. :p

Any Unicorns still need a party? 4 slots open here.

Psxphile

I was able to beat LV 140 Proud Quest - Speed w/ Treasure Trove, two 6* KH1 Clouds and several continues. I don't think it's possible to even clear the mission without continuing once or having a primo deck of metals to put on Treasure Trove... anything less than 5* does 1 damage only. Friend medals really are your friends.

Top Bottom