• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

eefara

Lepardos but I can change if that's possible

Yep, you can change. I don't have the game in front of me, but it should be an option after you click the bottom menu button (a box should pop up with lots of different options, like managing your party). Anyway, Anguis or Unicornis would be your best bet for a new party here. I highly recommend Anguis. I am also extremely biased.

Yep, you can change. I don't have the game in front of me, but it should be an option after you click the bottom menu button (a box should pop up with lots of different options, like managing your party). Anyway, Anguis or Unicornis would be your best bet for a new party here. I highly recommend Anguis. I am also extremely biased.

Nothing wrong with Anguis...:p

eefara

Sorry, I meant "how much" in terms of overtuned medals, etc.

I've *almost* quit the game, but an old-school Mickey might give me a slight second wind.

Hmm. From what accounts I've seen of people successfully clearing that quest, it looks like it'll come down to quite a bit of preparation with some luck thrown in. Having at least two 6*s seems inevitable, as well as counting on being able to tank a certain amount of hits. Unless you've been doing some serious grinding, I probably wouldn't recommend it.

Bought the 14.99 pack this morning after getting 3k in medals last night. Pulled some avergae stuff (I guess). Been power leveling through special missiobs go build up my keyblades. Got frost into the story missions too but my ocd kicks in hard if I can't get 3 Golden Mickey's each time. Fun, addicting times.

xclk07

Has anyone hit max character level yet (unclear if this is 200 or 250)? If so, since you can't level anymore, is the only way to refill AP by waiting for time to pass?

Spent 300 jewels to finish the Lv 140 Speed Proud Quest. I thought I had a decent build, but a few enemies (with just a little sliver of health left after attacking) kill me. So...time to wait for that exclusive medal. =l

Has anyone hit max character level yet (unclear if this is 200 or 250)? If so, since you can't level anymore, is the only way to refill AP by waiting for time to pass?

You can either wait for it to refill, or spend a few jewels (100) to refill it.

Primus

480px-Master_Xehanort%27s_Keyblade_KHBBS.png

Xehanort's Keyblade from BBS. Eye of Darkness. Stylized animal head.

HMMMMMMMMMM

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
A bunch of our old KingdomGaf friends havent moved over yet - where you at guys ? Falk ? Spiked ?

Search for GAFKingdom and send us a request - i cant add you unless you leave the old group.

Either way i will gradually start filling up some of the free spots that arent place holder.

Right now we are looking for around 5-6 members (Unicorn) member.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=201918029&postcount=3710

To be fair...it could have been worse xD

Ava Pug

A bunch of our old KingdomGaf friends havent moved over yet - where you at guys ? Falk ? Spiked ?

Search for GAFKingdom and send us a request - i cant add you unless you leave the old group.

Either way i will gradually start filling up some of the free spots that arent place holder.

Hey I'm still looking for a group. Any chance I can get an invite? My ID is 50750.

Falk

that puzzling face
Heya, got a couple of messages about this, so I'm going to have to put on the mod hat for a second - A lot of people chose to wait for the English version of Unchained χ to go in fresh with the story, and don't want to be spoiled. While things like characters aren't exactly something that can be completely avoided, what significance they have in the story, where the story goes, etc, really, really should be spoiler tagged at the minimum, and ideally discussed in another thread, especially if they're months out.

I realize none of this is exactly 'new', but it'd be as much of a dick move as Import OT folks spoiling a new English release in the English OT for any other game, and people might want to actually use the OT to discuss the their current experience with the game with other users experiencing the story for the first time. We've got a general KH community thread to talk about JP Chi/Unchained if you so wish.

edit: Also, I realize that for a game-as-a-service deal such as this one where one service is behind another in terms of content and features, the tendency is to look forward to new features etc just to have a plan on how to maximize ROI, resources, etc. Discussing features and upcoming gameplay mechanics is fine. For the KH fans in it for the story though, let's spoiler tag any story bits.

(in before 'lol unchained has no story' yadda yadda)

My bad. I've been planning to basically skip Mondays since the daily is garbage. Didn't really do much yesterday either since my red deck is tricked out.

Definitely interested! 90022 is my ID.

Lnds500

So about our group KingdomGaf (Unicorn)

Since both our admins havent been online for a while and the group had like +8 members who arent playing the game anymore we decided to move on and create a new group.

All active members will receive invites to the new group GAFKingdom (Unicorn) once they leave the old one.

Right now we have 6 slots open for new group members. If anyone is interested just quote this post and drop your name + ID.

This group isnt about dominating the game or playing multiple hours per day. But we would like the members to be at least somehow active as in logging in every day and clearing some quests per week.

If members at some point feel that they arent interested in the game anymore they can leave the group via ingame menu and open up the place for new interested players.

Unless stated otherwise we will maintain the group as stated by Malyse a couple of posts before.

Hi! I left the old group.

ID 10919.

Are there any spots left?

eefara

Cleared the Olympus missions through to 130. That was super efficient content reuse. One single short corridor map x10. Lol.

Later you'll visit Wonderland, looking for the Cheshire Cat. So of course the next 10 missions are you running loops through the same three maps.

Almyn

Cleared the Olympus missions through to 130. That was super efficient content reuse. One single short corridor map x10. Lol.

Later you'll visit Wonderland, looking for the Cheshire Cat. So of course the next 10 missions are you running loops through the same three maps.

Then you look for a Thief and then a lost handkerchief. Good grief. It was beyond belief :)

The wonderland lvls were so bad.

RalchAC

Then you look for a Thief and then a lost handkerchief. Good grief. It was beyond belief :)

The wonderland lvls were so bad.

Nothing beats the 10 stages I spent backtracking the dessert after finding the last coin.

I wish there was some kind of free roaming mode. I wish I could explore a whole world like in the main entries. It seems there is a cohesive world in there, but you can't really enjoy it since you're forced to play at two or three areas before going back to a menu.

Almyn

Oh boy! That all sounds so exciting! What will Lord Nomura-sama think of next?!

Despite 90% of the levels being nonsense filler I still found the whole thing really fun to play. Fun enough that a rushed through the newest 50 quests as soon as they released.

Malyse

Despite 90% of the levels being nonsense filler I still found the whole thing really fun to play.

Which Kingdom Hearts are you talking about?
Clearly not Days, since that was 95% nonsense filler. Or coded which was 99% nonsense filler.

eefara

Despite 90% of the levels being nonsense filler I still found the whole thing really fun to play. Fun enough that a rushed through the newest 50 quests as soon as they released.

I've gotta agree. Despite some areas being repeatedly recycled in a short amount of time, it doesn't usually get too bad, and certainly isn't enough to put me off the game.

Almyn

Which Kingdom Hearts are you talking about?
Clearly not Days, since that was 95% nonsense filler. Or coded which was 99% nonsense filler.

Thankfully 1.5 and 2.5 remix spared me the horrors of actually having to play Days or coded.

Falk

that puzzling face
So uh

2 6*+guilt Wakkas + 6*+guilt friend medal Wakka made short work of the green lv140 proud challenge.

I guess all that farming paid off? Heh.

eefara

so what is the crucial plot information from this game to carry forward to kh3. Not a fan of mobile games and doubt I will get 2.8.

Nothing that's been revealed on the US side yet. (Unless we magically get something in quest 250; haven't quite reached it yet.)

Boogiepop

Okay, got a draw and got a second black coat Riku, a beast, and a (green) "Limit Form Sora". Is that last one good? Because if so that would be greatly appreciated as my green medals could use the boost...

Top Bottom