• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

RalchAC

Is there any party that has active members like, right now? My big problem with my current one is that most people don't seem to play at the same time as me.

I usually play right now (22pm where I live) and a bit more in the morning while I have breakfast and studd (which would be in 11-12 hours from now).

I'm Unicorns, so I guess I'm asking to both Sasuke and TheChilliAcademics.

Malyse

[chi] Ranking
Vs1liq9.png
JP Unchained Ranking

In other news.:

I am beside myself with glee.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Is there any party that has active members like, right now? My big problem with my current one is that most people don't seem to play at the same time as me.

I usually play right now (22pm where I live) and a bit more in the morning while I have breakfast and studd (which would be in 11-12 hours from now).

I'm Unicorns, so I guess I'm asking to both Sasuke and TheChilliAcademics.

Yeah would be nice to have you and a couple other active players in the group.

Im not the admin in the group so i cant manage stuff - actually one of our admins is one of the people who havent been playing for 2 weeks lol.

Would be good if we had some more active players like Falk, Caim or Lady Siara as admins as well to keep our group "active".

Wazzy

Banned
If there's more people looking for an active party come join on us Vulpes! We've got tons of space and would love to have people who play quite a bit.

I bought the weekly pack and did the 2 5* deal and pulled Herc(rest wasn't very good with medals like 2 Simba's, some other green Sora's and another KHII Cloud which was nice) which was a pleasant suprise. I pretty much am set for red medals and almost have all of the best.

If I pull Black coat Riku or KH II Riku I would have them all.

Tirod

So I was partnered with GAF for the first week of the game and then I switched to my friend's party after they were pressuring me to join them, but they've stopped playing with the fervor they once had while I keep trucking ahead with my addiction.

I see there's a potential Unicornis culling that might be happening, and I'd be down to swtich Unions (AGAIN) but is there any Vulpes group looking for an active person?

I really need more of a medal slection and well active players. Raid bosses have leveled to the point where I can't knock them out by myself unless I waste a lot of AP.

We do have nearing on two spots available in Oblivion so if active players are still looking, please let me know.

And Malyse I HATE you that's one of the rarest damn medals asjahdhyjlagshjkyds

Tirod

If there's more people looking for an active party come join on us Vulpes! We've got tons of space and would love to have people who play quite a bit.

I bought the weekly pack and did the 2 5* deal and pulled Herc(rest wasn't very good with medals like 2 Simba's, some other green Sora's and another KHII Cloud which was nice) which was a pleasant suprise. I pretty much am set for red medals and almost have all of the best.

If I pull Black coat Riku or KH II Riku I would have them all.

I should have refreshed before I posted lol.

I sent you a PM for Vulpes membership if you'd be willing to have me. :3

lyrick

On the 'Records" Page there's a tally of Medals collected. So far I've only collected them from (Upright) while (Reversed) seems to be the other option.

Is (Reversed) a future content thing or have I completely missed something?

Caim

On the 'Records" Page there's a tally of Medals collected. So far I've only collected them from (Upright) while (Reversed) seems to be the other option.

Is (Reversed) a future content thing or have I completely missed something?

Reverse medals are just medals of the villains I think.

We don't have them in the game yet.

Kinsei

Banned
I'm currently rank 3105 in the coliseum. Ugh, it's such a slog to reach 1000.

Cool! So in the future, Medals will be significantly stronger and come preloaded? with pips...

What does a
9vONh5O.png
attack do?

Marluxia introduces a new target type– Random! This is similar to a multi-target medal, except damage is not distributed evenly. Rather, each hit seems to go to a random enemy. Against a single target, all hits go to that enemy, so it becomes the same as a single-target medal.

Source: http://chiunion.tumblr.com/post/142801567286/jp-premium-draw-marluxia

Tidd

Finally decided to buy the 3000 jewels to get access to every daily for a week(changing the google wallet address to an american one is enough to pay via paypal as an unworthy european) and like everyone already said: It's so good to have every daily right now, especially with half ap. Already got Stitch to 6* including guilt. Right now I'm working on Wakka to get him ready for Lux farming.

CRS

Finally decided to buy the 3000 jewels to get access to every daily for a week(changing the google wallet address to an american one is enough to pay via paypal as an unworthy european) and like everyone already said: It's so good to have every daily right now, especially with half ap. Already got Stitch to 6* including guilt. Right now I'm working on Wakka to get him ready for Lux farming.
Lmao I did the same thing. Except did Wakka first followed by Stitch. Got shitty Guilt% on both tho so if I have time, might try to reroll

Malyse

We do have nearing on two spots available in Oblivion so if active players are still looking, please let me know.

And Malyse I HATE you that's one of the rarest damn medals asjahdhyjlagshjkyds

First pull :3

Just curious do the reverse gauges add aatacks to your turn or just change the attack medals to villain medals.

Reverse Medals are literally the same. They just have villain art on them. Everything else is the same.

Primus

Think that The Great Culling needs to come to NeoGAF United, 10 of the 30 members haven't logged on in 10 days or more.

Malyse

Think that The Great Culling needs to come to NeoGAF United, 10 of the 30 members haven't logged on in 10 days or more.
I drop anyone who hits seven days without login or that has zero lux on Sunday evening. As a result, I have a top 75 approaching top 50 party.

I drop anyone who hits seven days without login or that has zero lux on Sunday evening. As a result, I have a top 75 approaching top 50 party.

Same here, we hit 15th this week and besides having absolutely fantastic party members I feel it also has to do with making certain people know where they stand in activity.

CRS

Got a bit lucky by getting into a Top 50 Party. Not sure how many inactive players but there's enough players actively updating their Medals. At least a few 6⭐ of each type and one or two with guilt.

Wazzy

Banned
It's awesome seeing our Vulpes party grow and get more active players. We've got 8 people so far with at least 5 of us playing constantly. Once again if more people need a party on Vulpes that is active, send a pm since we've got plenty of space.

I wrote it in group chat but whatever medals people need me to setup just tell me and I'll share them. KH II Cloud 6* level 100, KH Cloud 6* Level 100, Leon 6* Level 100, Master Form Sora 6* or Herc 6*. Currently keeping Leon to balance out lack of blue medals like Wortan said.

I am with Unicornus, and I too would like to join a more active party. I see the same 3-4 players playing consistently in my party, while the others are barely there... It's great having 3-4 other people to play along with, but I wish it was more of a team effort. Out of the 20-30 in my group, about 10-15 haven't been on in about two weeks. Kind of disappointing seeing a bunch of Donald medals in the shared list, lol!

Also, I was wondering if someone could take a look at my medals and help with build recommendations? Not sure if my current set up is very efficient.

Primus

As much as I'd like to switch to a higher-end party, the reality of the situation is I don't play enough to warrant it. I get maybe an hour a day tops, and only 3 6* medals at the moment while I work on grinding up lowers for dots. I figure I'd just end up basically being a leech on a real power party.

I am with Unicornus, and I too would like to join a more active party. I see the same 3-4 players playing consistently in my party, while the others are barely there... It's great having 3-4 other people to play along with, but I wish it was more of a team effort. Out of the 20-30 in my group, about 10-15 haven't been on in about two weeks. Kind of disappointing seeing a bunch of Donald medals in the shared list, lol!

Also, I was wondering if someone could take a look at my medals and help with build recommendations? Not sure if my current set up is very efficient.

Please PM me your ID number :)

eefara

Finally finished quest 200 and finished acquiring all the male Mickey clothing. Now I've gotta get caught up to quest 250, get female Mickey clothing (three pieces left), and somehow figure out a way to finish a level 140 proud quest. I'm hoping to get my first 6* tomorrow, so that should help a bit.

Very nice! How did you do it?

My team was:
5* KH2 Cloud
5* Diz
6* Wakka w/ 21% Guilt and Attack Boost I
6* BC Riku w/ attack boost
5* Valor Form Sora

And Falk's Wakka w/ 18% Guilt(thanks Falk!)

Cloud and Sora were always swipes no matter what. Diz's and Riku's specials were always used against the heartless with the highest HP on every turn. And both Wakkas were used every turn until the 2nd turn against Gargoyle.

If Wakka's Attack Boost didn't activate on the very first turn of the first fight, reboot.

If I was unable to kill the second fight's heartless in one turn, reboot.

If I didn't have enough AP for a Diz + Riku special combo in the second Gargoyle turn, reboot.

Basically it was all RNG.

AwShucks

Really need advice. What should I dunno my Chip & Dale medals into? Like, spread them out or pump into my best medal?

What about Scrooge medals? Can you do multiple abilities per medal or just one?

Lastly, how wrong is it that I don't like single target medals? With so many of the enemies being in groups I feel like my group attack medals fare better. I'm trending to prefer KH2 Cloud more than Black Coat Riku for instance.

RalchAC

Really need advice. What should I dunno my Chip & Dale medals into? Like, spread them out or pump into my best medal?

What about Scrooge medals? Can you do multiple abilities per medal or just one?

Lastly, how wrong is it that I don't like single target medals? With so many of the enemies being in groups I feel like my group attack medals fare better. I'm trending to prefer KH2 Cloud more than Black Coat Riku for instance.

My strategy so far has been: dump everything in a character and move onto the next once he is finished. The exception to my rule is Cids. Right now I have 2 6* per team. That's 134 cost. I had like 130 so in order to fit the second one I needed to reduce its cost by 4.

Just one Scrooge medal.

It depends on the situation. Keeping the cost of those units (how many bars they use) is important too. Keep playing and you will find out by yourself. But Black Coat Riku is awesome for boss fights.

Dandte

I have two Open slots for 6* in My three wishes keyblade. Who sould i evolve?

Mickey
Mickey
Vivi
Vivi
Leon
Donald A
Donald B
Yuffie
Yuna
Selphie

I can't decide. Tier List wise vivi Donald and Mickey. Both Mickeys or Donald B and one Mickey?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Leon or Selphie.. Probably the latter since you can guilt her easier. You don't need to 6* healer or booster units like Vivi or Minnie - only increases their costs and doesn't improve their specials.

The difference between the AoE units isn't that big at this point anyway.. so I would just go with the unit that can be guilted easier. Leon is nice because his special costs only 1gauge.

I have a 6*+2 King Mickey and dude's Special Attack hits like a truck.

On the note of 6*s, today was another good day for me.

25% Stitch, 22% Wakka, and 21% Y. Herc. I'm on a roll. I hope my Rikku keeps the trend going on Thursday.

Top Bottom