• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

eefara

Got the last piece of the female event Mickey costume I needed~ Is it worth it to grind for the Chip/Dales on the Mickey boards?

Rootbeer

Banned
I think the only thing that has annoyed me so far when playing this game is how there's a lack of easy ways to grind out avatar coins.

I kinda wish I could buy them as easily as jewels so that I can unlock my AP and Cost points faster.

do raid bosses. you'll level fast. at certain levelups (frequently, but not every level) you will get 20 or 25 avatar coins. i've been able to fill the first 3 orbs on every avatar board, plus every orb on all hair boards, plus max out about 1/3 of the male costume boards (based on which look best to me :p). I'm level 127 and have 100 AP, not bad.

Course, I try to complete most of the objectives too since you get more coins that way.

Not sure your party situation, but get into a full or nearly full party to maximize your raid boss potential

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So do event coins persist from event to event? I finished both boards with 5 coins leftover and am wondering if the next event will accept them.

Ilvocare

So hey. I had some spare time today after the week ended and I've just been... steamrolling through Story Quest content to get to the 200 mark, at the very LEAST. Also, I just noticed that the Colisseum is a monthly reset type of thing, so I decided I should probably make my way all the way through Tiers 1 through 5 at the least... which I did!

Today I was at like quest 170 or so, and now I'm at 202. Good progress, and I've got Guilt unlocked, to boot! Although... why's it called Guilt in the community? In-game it's just called, like Special Enhancer or some shit. I'm curious... mainly because whenever I see it mentioned I get Trauma Center flashbacks...

Can't wait for tomorrow so I can finally get my first 6* medals for my Power and Magic decks! And also I can't wait for me to hit quest 225 so I can get all the slots of TT, TW, and LL unlocked.

Oh yeah! I ALSO pulled today... got Magic Leon, Peter Pan, and 3* Minnie. At least the latter two can be used for skill boost fuel.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I fucked up super hard in pushing Stich to his Lvl 100 6* status. In my haste I kinda... forgot to put Scrooge in the first skill slot, and... well, I fucking wasted my Attack Boost 1...

Falk

that puzzling face
Got the last piece of the female event Mickey costume I needed~ Is it worth it to grind for the Chip/Dales on the Mickey boards?

I'm not grinding them because of Chip/Dale. I'm grinding them because they unlock a title when fully completed + it's not a dumb ranked thing + OCD

Wazzy

Banned
Well I don't think I'll be doing any pulls for a long time now. I did a 3000 gem pull since I saw the new Leon was released and I ended up with this pull:

UNZIZ2h.jpg

Thank you game for not making it difficult to get him <3 I think that's all the Leon's available even in Japanese version but I could be wrong.

Rootbeer

Banned
Well I don't think I'll be doing any pulls for a long time now. I did a 3000 gem pull since I saw the new Leon was released and I ended up with this pull:

Thank you game for not making it difficult to get him <3 I think that's all the Leon's available even in Japanese version but I could be wrong.

Nice! I'd be happy with that pull too.

CRS

Man kinda sad that half AP and the week long thing is ending. Been able to get a bunch of Guilted Medals (even though they all has shitty rolls D: Oh well), finish the Coliseum, and max out all Keyblades because of it.

Rootbeer

Banned
Man kinda sad that half AP and the week long thing is ending. Been able to get a bunch of Guilted Medals (even though they all has shitty rolls D: Oh well), finish the Coliseum, and max out all Keyblades because of it.

Yeah sadly it's going to cut into my play a ton :( They will have more discounted AP cost promos but it's still a big hit.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Well if that isnt an amazing 10pull - congrats !! And yeah your wont need to pull again anytime soon heh.

Dandte

Incredible awesome pull. O.O

After a week of waiting i was finally able to evolve my Donald. I've chosen Donald over another Mickey or Leon because of special gauge management and the second stage.

I used a Leon with poison skill (Chronos? sry bad with names >.<) and no dots except a Single on Mickey.

was super reliable, but sadly the endboss hat a defense buff, so i wasn't able to finish him in 3 turns :/

xclk07

Yeah sadly it's going to cut into my play a ton :( They will have more discounted AP cost promos but it's still a big hit.

I can't see how it won't cut into everyone's play a ton (unless one is still fairly low level and can solo level on raid bosses each and every time). It's going to be a DRASTICALLY different game tomorrow and not for the better. :-(

creid

What's the best way to optimize my time doing the Mickey event? I don't quite have the stats to do the 3rd stage, and I'm getting 30-50 coins per run doing the 2nd stage. Do I need to kill all the enemies to maximize coins? Or will I get the same amount of coins no matter what, so I should skip enemies?

It's bonkers that you managed to pull 4 healers there.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Wish there was a way to see if or when some of your Partymembers are engaging a Raidboss. As a host you dont wanna be MVP as well if it isnt needed but sometimes its hard to tell if someone will finish him off or i should just do it myself.
I used a Leon with poison skill (Chronos? sry bad with names >.<) and no dots except a Single on Mickey.

was super reliable, but sadly the endboss hat a defense buff, so i wasn't able to finish him in 3 turns :/
Still nice that you got the clear - i will try my luck before the change to get the Mickey Medal, i am ready to waste 1 revive on the clear. Wont bother if i need more though.
What's the best way to optimize my time doing the Mickey event? I don't quite have the stats to do the 3rd stage, and I'm getting 30-50 coins per run doing the 2nd stage. Do I need to kill all the enemies to maximize coins? Or will I get the same amount of coins no matter what, so I should skip enemies?
Its been a couple of days but on the final stage i only did like 3-4 for necessary battles - just get the treasures needed from each stages and fight as little as possible other it will take even longer.
Someone send help
Like a pro. Respect.

Psxphile

Annoyingly so.

Completed Tier 5 of the Coliseum and cleared the Cid board. Is there any reason to keep going? Tier 6 is... daunting.

Hazmat

Annoyingly so.

Completed Tier 5 of the Coliseum and cleared the Cid board. Is there any reason to keep going? Tier 6 is... daunting.

I think you want to be ranked in the top 10,000 to get better rewards when it ends, right? I did some of them today to get myself to be ranked around 5000.

I think you want to be ranked in the top 10,000 to get better rewards when it ends, right? I did some of them today to get myself to be ranked around 5000.

Rank 726 and dropping, I can only hope the deadline hits before I drop out of 1k :d

10k is the second tier, then 50k.

CRS

Don't think I'm gonna finish the Female Mickey Board. I still need around 1500 coins for the Male and haven't put a single coin into the Female Board. Might just get the outfit and call it a day. Also need to climb about 2000 ranks in the Coliseum.

Not enough time. :(

CRS

I was wondering, what STR value do medals get in the Friend List? The value with the Keyblade Multiplier or without?

I was wondering, what STR value do medals get in the Friend List? The value with the Keyblade Multiplier or without?

I think with, although I'm not positive. If you tap the medal you can see that its true strength value is not always as high as the game says it is when you're scrolling through the friends list.

lyrick

my Starlight +20 grants a 1.32 multiplier to all friend medals

my Treasure Trove +20 and Lady Luck +20 have a ~1.304 multiplier

Hazmat

Come back when you can one turn a level 140 target mission.

----

tier lists r dum.

Well, those level 140 missions are kind of dumb currently. There isn't really enough content to get you to that level without deciding to just grind an incredible amount or dump real money into what essentially amounts to a slot machine. Letting an incredibly difficult optional mission exist isn't really the same as giving some sort of difficulty to the main game.

Top Bottom