• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

CRS

Daily Jewels Quests are here! 200 Jewels for 15 AP

Daily Jewel Challenge!

Event Period: May 16, 2016 12:00 a.m. to May 22, 2016 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time)

Great riches await those who take part in our Daily Jewel Challenge!
Check out the Events section to find these quests which, if all objectives are cleared, will offer up to 200 Jewels per quest!

The quests are refreshed each day, so clear each one completely and you could earn up to 1400 Jewels over the entire event period!

CRS

If it's just for a week, that's some BS. Jewel Quests are a permanent daily thing in JP KHUX.
So far it is. My guess is Daily Jewels are gonna be their go to Event when they don't have a big/special event planned. Is there any time limit displayed in the JP version?

Falk

that puzzling face
Eh, my point is even if you're hardcore into the game, barring a weekly unlock $$$ there's nothing to do on Monday.

creid

Guys

POFFoQy.jpg

GUYS

Boogiepop

Not sure the 10 pull is ever worth it, even with a guaranteed pull from a limited list of good stuff. I mean, if you think about it, you're paying a 1000 jewel premium over the same amount from daily jewel pulls to wait longer to be able to do it. Actually super scummy that they also keep making that the promo deals to keep pushing people towards using it.

Oh, and thanks to the jewels, I finally have all but one of the jewel outfits, which brings me to a point where I can do 4 6 star medals with 2 full Cid medals, which is the point where I'd call that reasonable/doable.

On the downside... turns out I actually screwed up and needed 1 more Sorceror Mickey to finish off my magic setup. So now I have to wait a couple of days... Oops!

I already did the 10-medal pull this week and got a few good medals (CoM Riku and Aladdin), but with the daily medal event going on I wonder if I should go for it again since I'll have enough before the offer ends.

Kinsei

Banned
I already did the 10-medal pull this week and got a few good medals (CoM Rikku and Aladdin), but with the daily medal event going on I wonder if I should go for it again since I'll have enough before the offer ends.

You already got CoM Riku so I'd say save them. For all we know we might be getting our first real premium medal soon.

To be honest, I'm happy about that and at least I can fill my slots for my Sora medals, KH II Riku and Auron medals. But man, pulling some commons like Rikku and Sora can be soul-crushing at times.

I pull Rikku every single time. It's so annoying I'm honestly tempted to shell out the munny to Guilt it if this keeps up.

Also, exactly how bad is KH1 Sora? It's my only AoE Speed medal, but I was wondering if I should go hunt for something else.

I pull Rikku every single time. It's so annoying I'm honestly tempted to shell out the munny to Guilt it if this keeps up.

Also, exactly how bad is KH1 Sora? It's my only AoE Speed medal, but I was wondering if I should go hunt for something else.

To be honest, the only farmable medals I find to be completely worthless are the Twilight Town kids (completely outclassed by medals you can easily pull), the Gullwings (too costly for an attack that's too weak), and Jiminy Cricket (doesn't heal enough to be worthwhile).

The Destiny Island kids, Sora A/Donald A/Goofy A, Young Hercules, and Stitch medals are perfectly fine and worthwhile to invest in (especially since you won't have much use for munny and the Chesire Cat/Merlin medals otherwise).

Faiz

Not bad at all IMO, but you definitely want to guilt him.

Psxphile

Sucks that I have to wait for maintenance to be over in order to take advantage of half-AP Mondays. :(

Not that there's much to do other than hope for a Munny Quest unlock to hit...

To be honest, the only farmable medals I find to be completely worthless are the Twilight Town kids (completely outclassed by medals you can easily pull), the Gullwings (too costly for an attack that's too weak), and Jiminy Cricket (doesn't heal enough to be worthwhile).

The Destiny Island kids, Sora A/Donald A/Goofy A, Young Hercules, and Stitch medals are perfectly fine and worthwhile to invest in (especially since you won't have much use for munny and the Chesire Cat/Merlin medals otherwise).

That may be true but my Magic medals were terrible from the start (Mickey just wasn't enough) and I had to build up a Yuna to guilt + Chip/Dale in order to keep pace with my Power and Speed set-ups. She's one of my best units, sad as that may be.

Zebei

Sucks that I have to wait for maintenance to be over in order to take advantage of half-AP Mondays. :(

Not that there's much to do other than hope for a Munny Quest unlock to hit...

That may be true but my Magic medals were terrible from the start (Mickey just wasn't enough) and I had to build up a Yuna to guilt + Chip/Dale in order to keep pace with my Power and Speed set-ups. She's one of my best units, sad as that may be.
im doing the same thing with Rikku.

my first and only guilt.

no complaints.

Magic used to be pretty bad for me (Auron and Vivi are good, but everything else was crap), but then I got CoM Riku. <3

How does his special work, anyways? Does it do the max multiplier the first time around since it's lowering your defense by 3 levels?

Kinsei

Banned
Magic used to be pretty bad for me (Auron and Vivi are good, but everything else was crap), but then I got CoM Riku. <3

How does his special work, anyways? Does it do the max multiplier the first time around since it's lowering your defense by 3 levels?

The amount of damage he does is determined by how many defense debuffs you currently have. If an enemy gets the first strike and lowers your defense or you use another medal that lowers your defense before Riku then he will have a lower multiplier.

The amount of damage he does is determined by how many defense debuffs you currently have. If an enemy gets the first strike and lowers your defense or you use another medal that lowers your defense before Riku then he will have a lower multiplier.

So basically, this medal would do max damage in most circumstances.

borken

Psxphile

D'aww, they gifted us 300 jewels for the off-time because of maintenance.

EDIT: munny quest unlocked! just in time, ha ha
EDIT: 600k, not bad... almost back up to 2 mil before I started really fusing up my medals

Hm, several updates later and still at v.1.0.1. What kind of significant update would there have to be to change that?

Hm, several updates later and still at v.1.0.1. What kind of significant update would there have to be to change that?

Server-side updates do not increase the version number on games, because those games are not actually being locally updated, just being fed new data from the server.

And is that an Attack Boost II Mickey?

Didn't think this was possible. I'd all but given up on doing Daily Deals and just saving up for the 10 pulls. Or wait, could this be from the initial roll? If so, damn.

Very nice draw!

Keep getting poo on my dailies. This draw event also taught me to stick to my original code: dailies only. The 10x draws feel like a waste for how little I spend.

Skittles

Man, the new mickey medal is absurdly good for me right now. Attack boost 2 and an AOE attack that does a fuckton of damage no matter the element? Best 3000 jewel investment so far.

Is it worth it to be all 4 of the 4x cost costumes? Or just 1?

Kinsei

Banned
Man, the new mickey medal is absurdly good for me right now. Attack boost 2 and an AOE attack that does a fuckton of damage no matter the element? Best 3000 jewel investment so far.

Is it worth it to be all 4 of the 4x cost costumes? Or just 1?

You need all of them if you want five six star medals on your keyblade.

I've done 3 pulls so far (two 10-medal and one 3-medal)... and have gotten a Tifa each time.

I wonder if I'll actually be able to guilt her in the future. I pretty much gave up on the idea of guilting purchasable-only medals, but now it's actually not outside the realm of possibility.

Falk

that puzzling face
I did what I told everyone not to do and 10-pulled

HBMZCF4.jpg

feel free to send me hate mail :(

srsly tho i had way too many red medals and now I have even more hahaha

oh my god my red team is now destructive doom of death (Had a BC Riku prior)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Ok thats just nuts - congrats on that 10pull Falk.

Now i know where my luck went ...lol.

Ava Pug

I did what I told everyone not to do and 10-pulled

HBMZCF4.jpg

feel free to send me hate mail :(

srsly tho i had way too many red medals and now I have even more hahaha

oh my god my red team is now destructive doom of death (Had a BC Riku prior)

Amazing pull!

Ilvocare

Did a 3 pull earlier. 3* Olette, 4* Mulan, and 5* DiZ,. I see my shitty RK luck has followed me.

Hey at least DiZ is a cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

Grinding for money today I decided on something: to make Starlight my skill grinding KB. Good idea in theory, but I don't want to waste EXP medals on these medals I don't really want to use beyond the fact they're 5*.

Also I don't think raising skills is tied to how many missions you complete with the appropriate medal equipped. 7 munny runs later and none of my 5 skills have leveled. Maybe it's enemies killed that's the modifier?

Ilvocare

At least they make sure that we log in once a day for the daily jewels.

I think they give us time to finish the story quests before we get 25 new quests this friday.

Shouldn't they drop this Thursday, actually? That's how the schedule's worked, anyways.

I think I wasted my 3000 Gems, I was weak and wanted Black Coat Mickey. I got CoM Riku.

Never again, back to 600 Gem buys.

Actually, I guess I should buy a couple of the premium costumes for the cost bonuses now.

Top Bottom