• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Went for another guilt roll for my Wakka since it was 11%.

Got 11% again. -____________-

Sadness.

I think I'm not going to reguilt anything at this point, takes too much time and so enough I'll replace those medals anyways with the arrival of new ones. It's not like my loadouts are suffering either. I can't say it wouldn't be nice with a 11% Yuna and 12% KH Sora A though :(

Falk

that puzzling face
Oh, you have two hours to "activate" it. Using my example, I can start mine anywhere from 10:00 AM to 11:59 AM; so if I load up the Special Quest menu at 11:20 AM, the thirty minutes starts from that.

I always panic that first time when I see "0 minutes remaining"

Famassu

How do you even guilt roll...? >_>;

Kind of struggling with keeping up my interest in this game. Am around story mission 265 and I have a hard time doing more than 2 or 3 missions per day (even if I spread them out). I guess it's a combination of things. For one, having a better experience behind costly, time-limited purchases (that I couldn't pay for even if I wanted to since Euros aren't good enough for SQEX) that it bums me out. Really, I'd gladly pay 30-40€ if I got to unlock all special quests & such infinitely, but I refuse to pay for virtual game currency. Secondly, I don't always remember/have the time to farm for all the leveling/evolving/whatever medals and that has left me with some weaknesses in my medals (only got my first 6* magic medal a few days ago) and that's kind of annoying as far as trying to get all mission objectives done. Thirdly, the game doesn't make it worth your while to play it. You see some numbers getting bigger, but since the story and its pacing so far is absolute horseshit with nothing notable happening in the Disney stories let alone the main story, it all seems so worthless.

Psxphile

How do you even guilt roll...? >_>;

Just keep feeding your guilted 6* more 6*s of the same type, the guilt percentage will change every time. It'll either go higher or stay the same, never down. Probably not worth trying multiple times for Tier 1 medals that max out at 25% like most of the farmable ones, but for the Tier 2 that can go up to 50% it's probably worth a shot (or several). Of course those can't be farmed reliably.

Unless it's Snow White.

CjHhoixWkAEF57R.jpg

dat Tier 3 tho

Famassu

Just keep feeding your guilted 6* more 6*s of the same type, the guilt percentage will change every time.
By same type, you mean I can guilt by feeding some bottom tier 6* magic medal to any 6* magic medals I have and that will give the (potential) bonus? If so, that doesn't sound too bad.

Also, lulz @ dat Riku.

also

Banned
Just keep feeding your guilted 6* more 6*s of the same type, the guilt percentage will change every time. It'll either go higher or stay the same, never down. Probably not worth trying multiple times for Tier 1 medals that max out at 25% like most of the farmable ones, but for the Tier 2 that can go up to 50% it's probably worth a shot (or several). Of course those can't be farmed reliably.

Unless it's Snow White.

CjHhoixWkAEF57R.jpg

dat Tier 3 tho
I have been rerolling farmable medals because there's not much else to do and I don't think they will become obsolete that soon since I don't have a ton of cash to spend and guilt gatcha-only medals.

I wish rerolling guilt actually increased the guilt by at least 1%. That way you wouldn't feel like you wasted all that time and exp medals and it would push people to improve relatively high rolls. Win-win if you ask me.

By same type, you mean I can guilt by feeding some bottom tier 6* magic medal to any 6* magic medals I have and that will give the (potential) bonus? If so, that doesn't sound too bad.

Also, lulz @ dat Riku.
No. The medals must be the exact same and it's best to start filling the yellow dots as soon as possible.
https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHea...om_hearts_unchained_x_medal_fusion_flowchart/

Psxphile

Also, lulz @ dat Riku.

No I mean it has to be the exact same type: i.e. feed a 6* KH1 Cloud to another (guilted) 6* KH1 Cloud (as you would to fill in dots and activate guilt in the medal).

Faiz

Unless it's Snow White.

CjHhoixWkAEF57R.jpg

dat Tier 3 tho

As easy as it is to get Snow White medals, still not sure it's worth guilting as it doesn't affect the heal amount, only her damage.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Free damage is free damage.

(I wouldn't bother re-guilting a low roll though)

... and its not like there is much else to do right now.
- who knows when these medals will be farmable again, they might come in handy down the line...at least Snow White.

Faiz

The only solution is to have both a 6*G and 5*SA3 Snow White

The grind never ends

What I'll probably end up with is a 5 star 3 dot, a 5 star 2 dot, and two 5 stars no dots ready to do the 6 star evo and guilt at some point in the future because I'm a tool :/.

CRS

Are you lacking damage right now? Running out of medal space? If no to both, I would wait personally.

I think BC Mickey will continue to be one of the stronger medals in the game so it would be a good choice.

Also, I have a question about the Medals with buffs. What's the order of quality between them? i.e. For Speed, would it be Aerith, White Rabbit, Kairi?

Lnds500

Updates today.

- Max storage capacity has risen from 300 to 500
- "more powerful and exciting Medals" incoming
- Rankings are back (weekly solo/party - May 30th, Coliseum - Jun 1st)

CRS

Quite a few updates.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Event Bonus!

■Event Period:
Until June 5, 2016 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time)

■ Event Details

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs still need your help, and Chip and Dale are here to encourage you!

Until the end of the event, if you evolve a Snow White Medal or a Seven Dwarfs Medal to 6★, you will get a 6★ Chip Medal AND a 6★ Dale Medal as a bonus! Evolve both a Snow White and a Seven Dwarfs to 6★ and get a total of 2 Chip and Dale Medals each!

And to help you along the way, we are increasing the Event Quest's Medal drop rate following the May 26 update!

NOTE: Players will only receive this bonus a maximum of twice, once for a 6★ Snow White and once for a 6★ Seven Dwarfs Medal. Players who have already evolved the appropriate Medals to 6★ will also receive the bonuses.

Medal Capacity and Ranking Updates

We have two updates for you today!

● Medal Storage Capacity Increased
As we continue to bring more powerful and exciting Medals to the game, we know it's getting difficult to make space in your collections, so the maximum Medal storage capacity has increased from 300 to 500!

● Rankings Have Returned
For all players, the following rankings will be re-enabled starting from the dates listed below!

Weekly Solo Ranking from May 30, 2016
Weekly Party Ranking from May 30, 2016
Coliseum Ranking from Jun. 1, 2016
We thank you for your patience and understanding, and we hope you all enjoy taking part in the new rankings!

Also, not sure how many more medal slots they added to the collection but it was quite a bit. At least 20 I think. So maybe at least 6 new medals.

Lnds500

They have also opened up the next levels for the Keyblades (except Olympia).

They all have the Adamantite Ore requirement now.

creid

Players who have already evolved the appropriate Medals to 6★ will also receive the bonuses.
I already evolved them and didn't get the bonuses. Did anyone else? Or will they go out after the event's over?

also

Banned
Guilted Snow White at 40% and the dwarves at 13%. I think it's fine since since the dwarves are a really poor booster medal, on the same lever as Olette, Hayner and Pence.

Faiz

Bleh. Tomorrow is gonna be a long shell game of farming FGs, extra Snow White, and doing the evos to make room for more FG and Snow White.

Zebei

They changed the event the day the Speed EXP medal daily would happen. Just trying to make sure you have no AP unless you want to spend jewels.

Looks like I have my excuse for 6* event medals now :p

Primus

Also, not sure how many more medal slots they added to the collection but it was quite a bit. At least 20 I think. So maybe at least 6 new medals.

26 new slots. That's a LOT of medals coming our way tonight. They could be backfilling, we're still missing a lot of event medals like Dream Drop Distance Riku & Sora, and the Halloween medals. Pretty much guaranteed to be finally getting Namine and Roxas SP, especially with the post-20 Keyblade levels unlocked.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Not much to do right now but got Lucky on my 2nd Stitch reroll - now i can put him on my team.

Looking forward to new medals...i want Namine,,,because she is kinda essential for upcoming Story Bosses from what i remember.

Primus

Soon Global will understand the pain of getting Adamant Ore. Just wait until you have to one-turn-kill multiple bosses in order to get one Adamant.

Malyse

Soon Global will understand the pain of getting Adamant Ore. Just wait until you have to one-turn-kill multiple bosses in order to get one Adamant.
I did say they were infinitely harder to get than orichalcum. I got one and decided "fuck it, I'm strong enough".

Zebei

As a F2P who can't beat 300's witch in one turn (the only side mission I have not beat!) this sounds horrifying. :(

Malyse

As a F2P who can't beat 300's witch in one turn (the only side mission I have not beat!) this sounds horrifying. :(

There is a boss that makes the Witch look like a shadow. Hit me so hard that my reflect barrier shattered. And then there's a much harder fight later.

Oh and these aren't optional.

Primus

There is a boss that makes the Witch look like a shadow. Hit me so hard that my reflect barrier shattered. And then there's a much harder fight later.

Oh and these aren't optional.

Absolutely.

Global's had it easy so far, we've been in pretty much an extended tutorial for KHUX. The gloves come off now.

Tirod

If Namine and Roxas come out tonight, I may have to whale it up a bit; I'd get more chances at Kairi as well.

Excited to get to some of the more difficult content too!

Top Bottom