• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku shutting down in Australia

Give Not Enough GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Cyberpunkd

Poor Alyssa is having a meltdown lol

See, if this was an inch reputable business operation, and not "amateur hour" she would get a call to HR and asked to pack her desk. Gaming media is trully a cesspit if this is Editor-in-Chief of one of the largest gaming blogs on the planet.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

I bet she understands that her job is also at risk. It might be only a matter of time until kotaku closes once and for all and she loses her job.
I think it's inevitable at this point. I don't think they have a business model at all.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
See, if this was an inch reputable business operation, and not "amateur hour" she would get a call to HR and asked to pack her desk. Gaming media is trully a cesspit if this is Editor-in-Chief of one of the largest gaming blogs on the planet.
It's gaming. Not a lot of professionalism to begin with whether it's studios with sketchy corporate culture, or employees or game site bloggers venting. Wild west mindsets.

tmlDan

There are very few outlets in gaming i gaf about anymore, hope kotaku goes under completely.

Until they do better they will all slowly die out, and good riddance.

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Someone post that picture of that nav sign I made for MAGFest that I always see reposted on twitter lol

Top Bottom