• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LA GAFCAST - 8/14/2010 justin.tv stream of possible epic awesome and lulz, BELIEVE!!!

vKEMw.jpg

WAT: LA Gaf Meetup - its really fucking happening
WEAR: In the Hills of Hollywood
WEN: 8/14/2010 - 2100 PST
HOST: Skiesofwonder
GOLDEN STREAM: www.justin.tv/gafcast from my comp :D
ACCESS CODE:
quote this post to see the magic

If you're having any issues, just PM me. Big thanks to Skiesofwonder for setting this up!

Remember... party hard with us tomorrow night GAF, where ever you may be in the world!!! Fapping is permitted.

EzLink

Banned
Subscribed! I will not be with you in body, but my spirit will doth reside in your presence

Have a killer time proving to everyone why GAF is the best damn place on the internet :D

And someone do a Chicago version of this please

Mush

This is gonna be fucking weird. Sitting on the other side of the world watching random strangers from an internet forum do stuff.

Yep, fucking weird.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
While we have the time we should really thank Donkey Show for taking this thing to the next level with the live stream. This is just super awesome, and now I almost wish I wasn't actually going to be there because I could then watch it live with you guys! :lol

Hope you peeps enjoy watching us from the interwebs!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Balls, I will miss the stream because the scheduling of my servitude but I look forward to the aftermath.

Kimosabae

Banned
Mush said:
This is gonna be fucking weird. Sitting on the other side of the world watching random strangers from an internet forum do stuff.

Yep, fucking weird.

This is hardly strange, or unprecedented. Fighting game community tournaments are held every weekend and the premise is essentially similar. That's only one example.

The overriding difference here is the casual focus of the event.

Man I just realized it's 9 PM pacific. I won't be able to watch when the party gets good. Make sure you all have some good stuff happen in the beginning. :lol

Kaako

Felium Defensor
This will be glorious. Will be out of town but hopefully I can see pics/archive vid later. Have a freaking blast guys.

Chinner

Banned
lame. i've had some sleeping problems lately so i might actually be awake when it happens, but otherwise i'm going to be asleep.

someone please take pictures or record for me to enjoy :(

This will be incredible.
I need to see girls, brews and brawls baby - show the world that NeoGAF fucking gets it in.

Have a blast, guys. NYC-Age, can we get on a bar run already? Jesus fuck.

captmcblack said:
This will be incredible.
I need to see girls, brews and brawls baby - show the world that NeoGAF fucking gets it in.

Problem is everyone on the east coast says they wanna do something but no one takes the initiative to do it.

Shanadeus

Banned
donkey show said:
vKEMw.jpg

WAT: LA Gaf Meetup - its really fucking happening
WEAR: In the Hills of Hollywood
WEN: 8/14/2010 - 2100 PST
HOST: Skiesofwonder
GOLDEN STREAM: www.justin.tv/gafcast from my comp :D
ACCESS CODE:
quote this post to see the magic

If you're having any issues, just PM me. Big thanks to Skiesofwonder for setting this up!

Remember... party hard with us tomorrow night GAF, where ever you may be in the world!!! Fapping is permitted.

Man, so that's what the email thing is for?

Tinabina

captmcblack said:
This will be incredible.

i would totally be down for this

sohois

That quote trick is some crazy shit. Not that i'll be able to watch it live anyway cos it'll be way too early over here, but still, crazy.

Someone should get a log of the chat on justintv for those of us who can't watch live, in case of any hilarity in that area. Good luck party goers.

Top Bottom