• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cth

Ok, this one is bugging me..

I could have swore I won this game through ModBot, but can't find it and now I'm not sure what the name of the game was.

It was an overhead zombie game that looked like a colorful nethack game. I think it had different settings, but a farm is the one that comes to mind.

Anyone know the name of this game? I thought it had Hazard in the title,but Steam doesn't show anything with that name.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Alright, alright, I bought freedom force... geez...

:p

Edit: Forgot to mention that the pack is super cheap down here. Like 2.23 USDs.

Thanks for making me feel old (@ Freedom Force released in 2002 :( ). Remember playing that game as a kid...

Yeah... I was a unm kid too... :(

Anybody who voted for Dragon's lair should be forced to not only buy the game, but to complete it. Only way they will learn.

Teknoman

Amazingly I havent spent much, but still got some good deals. I blame SMT IV and The Sky FF artbook.

EDIT: EVERYONE needs to buy Chivalry. Also i'm not sure if I want to buy Dishonored.

Stimpack

Don't worry, I didn't buy it ;)

I hate making additional accounts so much that I won't get the game.

Ugh, yeah, it doesn't even let you make your account in the game itself. It takes you out of the game and to their website. I'll probably not play multiplayer for a while now.

Torraz

Amazingly I havent spent much, but still got some good deals. I blame SMT IV and The Sky FF artbook.

EDIT: EVERYONE needs to buy Chivalry. Also i'm not sure if I want to buy Dishonored.

Totally agree @ Chivalry.

Dishonored is a pretty fun take on first person stealth games and multiple approaches to situations. It's definately worth the current price, but then again, it might be even lower in the autumn/winter sales...

I can never remember: Which one is the good one, Freedom Force or Freedom Figgters?

Freedom Fighters looks like a squad shooter (PC and Consoles), Freedom Force looks like a isometric "Marvel Ultimate Alliance"-like (PC Only).

The Squad based also released on consoles is the bad one?

They are both awesome, just way different.

liezryou

I haz 1 extra kerbal cards and an extra skyrim card.

I needs bioshock, chivalry, football manager, or tomb raider.

Anyone?

If I'm on the 30 day probation does that mean I can't trade cards? I know I can't sell them for 20 some odd days still. Sorry I'm new to steam (obviously)
Edit: Nevermind I'm locked from the market until August 10th.

Cth

2nd level achieved, as soon as I can ID that last game I'm done for the summer :D

EDIT:
Found it, Shattered Haven

I want to buy Cart Life, I really do, but the prospect of actually playing Cart Life frightens me. I can feel it literally sucking the life out of me and I don't even own it yet. Just knowing the intellectual basis for Cart Life is enough to scare me. I read Nickel and Dimed: On Not Getting By in America, I don't think I want to experience it in a video game.

Hold me, GAF. Tell me it'll be alright.

Hesemonni

Banned
GAF, Star Citizen is long time away and I need to sate my space flight hunger. What should I buy as the last game of this sale?

...not EVE ;)

Salsa

I managed to get a level 4 badge out of it all, but level 5 seems pretty unobtainable :(

this is the reason why im not really focusing on leveling the badge

like, I think i'd prefer to keep my level 1 than to have a level 4 :p

it'd feel incomplete otherwise

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
34 of my friends have played Surgeon Sim 2013 in the last 2 weeks. Of those, 4 or 5 have actually played the game for any length of time, and another 10-12 tried it momentarily. The rest idled for cards. This is a good game guys! You should actually play it!

oipic

Apologies if I've missed this being posted in the thread already, but now is a great time to jump on Under the Ocean - it's an early access title, still in alpha, but may be unlikely to be available this cheaply ($2.49) for awhile.

Apologies if I've missed this being posted in the thread already, but now is a great time to jump on Under the Ocean - it's an early access title, still in alpha, but may be unlikely to be available this cheaply ($2.49) for awhile.

I grabbed it early in the sale being a sucker for survival games. I played it briefly and it's got a cool look.

Lunzio

34 of my friends have played Surgeon Sim 2013 in the last 2 weeks. Of those, 4 or 5 have actually played the game for any length of time, and another 10-12 tried it momentarily. The rest idled for cards. This is a good game guys! You should actually play it!

One of my most played out of all the games I picked up already! I admit to idling on a bunch of my games, but I honestly jumped into that one and didn't even realize when the cards dropped.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah once you get a grasp over how to control it it's pretty nice. I transplanted the heart and fixed up Heavy but have yet to figure out how to get to kidneys.

XeonQ8

Neo Member

watched a gameplay

very funny LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom