• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those who dont really want any more stuff and are spending money just cause, remember it might be better to save it:

I'm planning on saving money for this and DuckTales.

kuYuri

Anyone know why a card I'm trying to sell won't appear on the market? When I search for it, it doesn't appear in the search at all and it's getting frustrating. :\

fatty

OMG SALSA YOU FORGOT THIS!!

Seriously though, just wanted to say thanks for the great OTs, I'm making my way through this one now to figure out what I want to pick up (these are the true 'hidden' gems that I love from Steam).

Great gifs, as well. What program do you use to make them? I have one that I've been meaning to make but my skills stop at photoshop.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Anyone with a spare Tomb Raider or Torchlight II trading card? I just need those 2.

I have extra cards for Bioshock Infinite, Kerbal, and Reus I can trade if needed.

huh... You can use your steam wallet funds in combination with a credit card. Guess I'll be grabbing Blood Dragon for $7.20 in a bit.

Also, I have 2 Football Manager cards and one extra Bioshock Infinite card. I need Skyrim and Prison Architect.

legend166

I still have $27 left in my wallet, but I don't know what to buy.

I could save it for Total War: Rome 2, but thanks to price gouging that would only bring it down to the standard price.

I really should just use it up now.

Think I'm done buying for this sale. Have made my first list for the winter sale though:

Gunpoint
Monaco
Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed
Toki Tori 2
The Swapper
Storm
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Reus
Don't Starve
Primordia

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Super Secret Magical Mystery Game -- MB-2CF31AD17831F297 - Taken by Tellaerin

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I wanna big a huge thanks to Dizzy for gifting me Stranger's Wrath. This game looks extremely cool, but I never got to pick it up. So now I'll be able to play it, thanks man :)

QnRUc9J.jpg

I'm still confused as to why today is the last day of the sale if it says 11th-22nd.

Oh well, I caved and added 50 bucks to my wallet. What do I get?

Toki767

I still have $27 left in my wallet, but I don't know what to buy.

I could save it for Total War: Rome 2, but thanks to price gouging that would only bring it down to the standard price.

I really should just use it up now.
What's wrong with saving it for the Winter sale? Your Steam Wallet money doesn't expire.

I was hoping to see Book of Unwritten tales go down to $5, as that's what it was on gmg a month or so ago and I missed it.

I'm down to $5.17 and i've sold all my cards.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Here is what the next flash sale is going to be:

Infestation, FTL, Just Cause 2, and Borderlands 2(yes, I know it's a daily/encore, but we must go deeper).

Whools

I've stayed up for every 2am flash deal so far, granted I'm usually up past 2 anyway, but I still have yet to buy something from one. here's hoping this wave delivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom