• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

cicero

I still have $27 left in my wallet, but I don't know what to buy.

I could save it for Total War: Rome 2, but thanks to price gouging that would only bring it down to the standard price.

I really should just use it up now.

No. Save it for something you actually want. Like Spelunky, being released on 8/8. You SHOULD be wanting Spelunky. At the least, buy Rogue Legacy or something like that.

Still pissed with myself that I missed a vote. It was one at 2:00am my time, which I usually go to sleep right after. However there were only two choices up at that time and I was waiting for the 3rd to pop up, but got too tired and fell asleep. >_<

yoshizzle

Still pissed with myself that I missed a vote. It was one at 2:00am my time, which I usually go to sleep right after. However there were only two choices up at that time and I was waiting for the 3rd to pop up, but got too tired and fell asleep. >_<

It happens. I missed one on the first day :(

cammy84

Just got to stay awake for 2 more minutes for the flash sale. I've managed it everyday so far but I'm so tired and I know I won't be up before the time runs out

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
TcmYolW.png

The demo for Call of Juarez Gunslinger was freaking awesome. Definitely got my vote.

Edit: What? No more flash deals? So then no chance for Fez ... : (

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Of course, as usual since the start of the sale, it's a bunch of repeats anyway.

And i missed Fallout New Vegas, oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom