• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookiejet

EDIT: I'll stop whining here, I guess; issue resolved itself -.-

Also, THANKS TOMA & SALSASHARK! I've discovered lots of neat games on this thread.

Drain You

Bought Retro/Grade just because I saw it mentioned by someone on here. Holy shit is it awesome. I'm playing it with the Guitar Hero 3 controller and it is great. Might be the best thing to come out of this sale for me.

derExperte

Right, but generally when an event is listed as being, say, "1st-3rd," the event still happens on the 3rd. I was just expecting their dates to coincide with the time zone they were in.

But it's still happening on the 22nd. And then stops on that day. If it would go longer it would be 11-23rd. You could maybe argue that it should stop exactly at the end of the day in Vavle's timezone but that was never, ever the case. Everything is as it always is.

Amzin

So is Euro Truck Sim 2 or whatever it's called worth it for someone who just wants to drive around the different cities and explore, or is there something better for that? (Google Maps for instance). For $4 from Dunder I'm tempted to buy it but I really just want to see the cities... dreams of visiting Europe but way too poor to do it for at least a few years :p

Reposting for new page, don't think anyone answered. Most people are probably gonna just say 'yes' thought I suppose :p

Flash sales are over? OVER?!?!?!?!
vader.jpg

kuYuri

Wow, they really love them repeats. I wonder why certain games didn't get sales at all this year compared to last time (i.e Quake, Dead Rising 2, Alpha Protocol, Binary Domain, etc.)

Acccent

Are there any good games that lost the community vote and have never been daily/flash sales? Like Kentucky Route Zero or Recettear I believe?

Last day of the sale, didn't think I'd have any money to blow on it this year but as fate has it I was able to get some spending cash. So I bought:

Dishonored
Tomb Raider
Fez
Trials Gold
Mark of the Ninja

Great stuff sure to last a while. All for $50. Not too bad.

mrgone

I'm not sure why they repeat dailies instead of putting up the games that lost community votes and didn't appear anywhere else. Hopefully at least some of them will appear in that last set of flash deals.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
*tries to read*

I looked at...on...your wishlist. I want to...some verb...one of these days.

Game On,
Dizzy
Hahaha. It says "I saw it on your wishlist. I have to start it one of these days :)"

I'll definitely get Gunslinger once it reaches a lower price. The demo was fun, and I really liked the art style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom