• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whools

There'll be one more community choice to vote on after this right? I'm sure I've voted every round and I'm short one vote of another trading card.

Probably not given that the winner of any subsequent votes would go on sale after these dailies end, but maybe, I'm no fancy big city gaffer

Well, I saw the repeats :/

Everyone grab Sins of a Solar Empire, seems super rad from what I played of it. 4X game in real time plus it looks great.

Yeah...I didn't think it was anything special. I'd wait for another indie bundle.
Did you finish it? Was interested in some of what I read about the atmosphere as the game progresses.

Double

There's still one more round of Flash sales right? We might see Recettear and Kentucky Route Zero show up there.

Voted for Gunslinger. I already have Darksiders 2.
That would be a little miracle at that point. Maybe one's gonna show up, maybe...

Voted for Gunslinger too.

It really feels like Steam has finally entirely stopped to even try :/

Dambrosi

Banned
Anyone played Anodyne? Was buried in the flash mania.
It's like an oddly-coloured, hipsterized version of the Zelda games - the GBC Zelda games in particular. Honestly, I don't see the appeal, not enough enemies or challenge, and you get a broom as your only weapon (so far), but I'm a sucker for Zelda, so I'll keep at it in the hope that it gets better.

One final impulse buy: Rochard, Nimbus, or Receiver?

Also will Rochard run on Intel HD Graphics 2000? I know my other specs are good, not sure about the GPU

Volotaire

Are the Summer Sale cards about to become worthless, or slightly more valuable?

Well supply could dry up from people making badges and people using up all their drops from their games. Of course the latter will still be in the market, but supply will be constrained. I see an increase, but don't expect much.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Less than 2 hours left until the Enhanced Steam video contest closes. Some of you have expressed interest in it, but I haven't got videos from everyone yet.

Just a heads up! Thanks to all of those who have already entered, and good luck!

Gunslinger really is worth the $10. Short, sweet, and a fantastically fun little Western shooter. Plus, one of the craziest endings in recent memory.

Picked up Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe & DLC Quest. Waiting for the final set of flash sales to make sure Rogue Legacy doesn't get a sharper discount, then I'll pick that up.

eLGee

I doubt anyone can help me with the vague description I'm giving, but here goes.

I spotted a indie-ish game a while back among the games on sale and forgot to commit the name of the game to memory, or to put it in my wish list. It looked like a noir-ish adventure game of sorts, and judging by the screenshots on the page, it looked like they were painted in pastels. One of the screenshots depicts a car with the headlights on, cutting through the night, with people standing around it.

Anyone knows which game I might be talking about?

Heysoos

I just want to say, I absolutely fucking love Steam. This morning I was trying finish off the summer sale badge by buying the 2 cards I needed, I already had made a dollar something off the extras that I had gotten. I decided to check my TF2 inventory. Turns out I had a 40 some dollar crate. <3333333 Put it up for sale this morning before work, come back and my steam wallet is 40 some dollars richer. :)

I was shocked when I saw that the crate was selling for 40 something. Good thing I took a look.

DukeBobby

I doubt anyone can help me with the vague description I'm giving, but here goes.

I spotted a indie-ish game a while back among the games on sale and forgot to commit the name of the game to memory, or to put it in my wish list. It looked like a noir-ish adventure game of sorts, and judging by the screenshots on the page, it looked like they were painted in pastels. One of the screenshots depicts a car with the headlights on, cutting through the night, with people standing around it.

Sounds like Kentucky Route Zero.

Valentus

Final Purchases of this day for me

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Just Cause 2
The Walking Dead

I really enjoyed this summer sale, very good games very cheap.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

Kentucky Route Zero

ss_43de9b12cff69c33ea0744b7f4bd93ecf8da0db9.600x338.jpg

It lost to Dragon's Lair

I picked up the fallout pack for the price error...as a gift, and got the email confirmation....annnd don't see it in my inventory. Did the same with GalCiv and I see it there.

Happen to anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom