• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firehead

Kentucky Route Zero

ss_43de9b12cff69c33ea0744b7f4bd93ecf8da0db9.600x338.jpg

It lost to Dragon's Lair

I'm still at a loss as to HOW THE FUCK IT LOST TO DRAGON'S LAIR.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Looks like Civ might be it. Tried the demo last night, and it seems like it could be really fun if you take the time to learn the game. I'm worried it would take up too much of my time though lol

You will get sucked into it and lose track of time.

It is that good.

Toki767

All I wanted was for Dust to go back on sale but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen. Oh well. Here's to waiting for Winter for hopefully more than 50% off.

But would Valve leave it so you'd be short one vote of a card, if you'd voted every round? I've voted 32 times and there have been 32 community choices so far, including the current one.

I thought the same thing after that last vote :D

But really there is just no room for another vote. Start the vote at 5 am the same time the entire sale ends at 1 pm? Doesnt seem likely at all.

Salsa

I just got back a few hours ago from shooting a coffee commercial with some people and the assistant director actually knew Kentucky Route Zero (or at least went like "yeah yeah like that!" when I asked him about it cause one part of the shoot at a gas station looked really like KR0) and told me the whole thing was inspired by those strong shadows type of vibe. For a coffee commercial. I took some pics

IDK how this is relevant but you guys were just talking about it and also you should pick it up at the current price still.

Caode

Repost, but...

I have a spare copy of Torchlight 2 if anyone's up for a trade, PM me and let me know what you have or are willing to trade if you're interested.

Been a fun sale. I finished off my level 5 sale badge yesterday, and have picked up a few decently discounted games + dlc with card money. Still a few temptations I may pick up today.

Thanks to Gaf for providing a fun read to accompany the madness that comes with the sale. Look forward to the next sale :D. Also I welcome our normal Steam thread back so we can get back to discussing the more pressing issues such as what Saoirse Ronan is up to :D.

I shall never forget the day Kentucky Route Zero lost to Dragons Lair.

iuhQ0hPOBMqsB.gif

Before the end of 'steam sale' days, more people need to buy Retro/Grade, that is all.

The Kid

Is there going to be one more set of flash deals? I want to buy Kentucky Route Zero but I want to see if it comes up for sale again. When does the sale end tomorrow?

Ostinatto

I just got back a few hours ago from shooting a coffee commercial with some people and the assistant director actually knew Kentucky Route Zero (or at least went like "yeah yeah like that!" when I asked him about it cause one part of the shoot at a gas station looked really like KR0) and told me the whole thing was inspired by those strong shadows type of vibe. For a coffee commercial. I took some pics

IDK how this is relevant but you guys were just talking about it and also you should pick it up at the current price still.

48 fps huh?

slabrock

Banned
Thought I was done with the steam sale, then I remembered Expeditions: Conquistador was half off. After buying that, I'm sure that I'm done with the steam sale. I think.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
If Kentucky Route Zero appears in the last flash deal I'll buy it, otherwise I'll probably just wait until all five episodes are released.

eLGee

That's awesome!

Amzin

Rogue Legacy is discounted on amazon now, but the non-steam version :/ lame. May just wait until Winter Seal and see if it gets cheaper. Already getting tons of games this sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom