• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

aza

Bumping this one last time before I go to bed.

Bender and I are willing to go on a a Natural Selection 4-pack.

I'm headed off to bed, but I will be able to settle up in the morning.

I'm down for this. I might not be available in the morning, but should be available by the afternoon to give my part.

Martian

Guys, I have a laptop for what used to be 500€, and I can play a lot of games on low/medium (which is fine). But it's kind of outdated, and I want an upgrade.
What kind of laptop would 750€ get me? I'm not looking for a monster thing that can play everything on high, but perhaps play like Rome 2 Total War or medium or something?
Is this something thats a bit too much to ask for 750€?

wilflare

I missed Gana Sisters :/
dang, I hope Steam does the following
(1) Removes redeemed codes from Wishlist (we have to do it manually now)
(2) Allows us to see/test what codes were redeemed

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Can I find three other people to go in on Sonic All-Star Racing for $5?

Guys, I have a laptop for what used to be 500€, and I can play a lot of games on low/medium (which is fine). But it's kind of outdated, and I want an upgrade.
What kind of laptop would 750€ get me? I'm not looking for a monster thing that can play everything on high, but perhaps play like Rome 2 Total War or medium or something?
Is this something thats a bit too much to ask for 750€?

Try here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504567

Dec

Giana Sisters is still on sale. I think the deal people were talking about is on GMG not Steam.

It's still at the reduced price of $4.94. It was never a daily or flash deal.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
probably a long shot to ask here, but has anyone gotten the Steam - Uplay SUPPOSED link to work in Trials?

game asks you to "link accounts" so you can get your steam friends on leaderboards and ghosts on tracks and whatnot.. yet I linked it and it did nothing

I also can't get it to ask me to link again, and there's no option for it under the options menu..

No. But you can add me in uplay, Yaboosh.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
1AS71zD.png

Giveaway #12 - There's more where this came from, hahahaha. One giveaway left.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-63A16FB628BA71A6 - Taken by AlmostMilk
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-E5D1EE8D981C1240 - Taken by GK86
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-5F70ADF56FBEAB04 - Taken by mannerbot
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-CF1B6503C508DF0C - Taken by toddhunter

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Thank you time dog!...what is it? Lol. I'm on my phone.

I was about to post that giveaways aren't exactly mobile friendly too.

Doh, now that I know I missed a pricing error where Fallout 1/2 were 2.50 I don't want to pay what feels like 'full price' now that they're back up to $5. Damn you brain.

decaf

If I'm wanting to play Day Z is the ARMA II: Combined Operations pack enough? Does the Complete Collection's hi-res textures make that much of a difference? Can I upgrade to that later?

If you have to take screen shots of a cart to remember what to buy makes me think you're buying games you don't really want to play!

Nah, it's just that when you put a lot of stuff in there it adds up and it's annoying to go find and re-add them if they come from a lot of different places around the store. Say some you added from a wishlist over 200 games long, like mine. Throw in random dlc, etc... it's annoying.

Nabs

There's good stuff coming out soon. Don't forget Mercenary Kings tomorrow/today, Teleglitch on Wednesday, and Skullgirls in a month,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom