• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

I took 5 (haven't took it yet) and I already have a game. What I do? reject a gift? And timedog can use it again in giveaway?

PriitV

So I got Fallout New Vegas from Timedog. Now I have to come up with an elaborate and mostly evil plan on how to gift it to gaf as I already have it.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Every PM I sent was to the specific slot that got taken each time. Damn you all, I wanted in on that Rats action.

Deques

1AS71zD.png

Giveaway #13: Don't say I didn't warn you...

ybJwNVz.gif

Missed the giveaway :(
edit: oh, I am still a lurker >.<

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
I got the last that wasn't taken yet, and won FTL haha. Too bad i already have it. Will do a giveaway soon i guess or something.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
isyAV0RH4z2aH.gif

u bought 400+ games didnt you have 1300 before the sale....

goddamn

I'm pretty sure I had around 1400. I did take a "before" screenshot of my profile before the sale started but I seem to have misplaced it.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
If it's a game you don't want or already have, just add it to your inventory and then regift back into the thread.

Martian

I wouldnt minde FTL, although someone else might be happier with it.

No oblivion sale on GG either. Is bethesda drunk or something

Salsa

If it's a game you don't want or already have, just add it to your inventory and then regift back into the thread.

dont tell me what to do

im gonna keep this copy of the ship till 2025

does anyone really want/doesnt own the ship already

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
So this year I spent more money on gifting than myself for once. Feels pretty good.

Nobody's played any of the games I've gifted out, of course. lmao.

I got castle crashers, I'm happy because I was going back and forth on it for a good while, I'm sad because I purchased it earlier during the sale.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Did anyone ever PLAY The Ship?

It was pretty ballin, the most amazing yet awkward social experiment ever. I ran a server for the Penny Arcade dudes a few years ago and we had a full server rockin for a week or two. Just imagine everyone you walk past possibly being the one who needs to bring death to you, and them assuming the same for you. Loooooooootta crazy tactics to eventually nail your target before you get got.

PriitV

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Fallout Old Reno -- MB-518249DB5E4D7D28 - Taken by maneil99
Thank Timedog for this one.

Stimpack

It was pretty ballin, the most amazing yet awkward social experiment ever. I ran a server for the Penny Arcade dudes a few years ago and we had a full server rockin for a week or two.

Hm. I don't really remember seeing anything about it. Or maybe I did? Weren't there a couple of games that came out and were built around this same concept?

I just noticed it's 2006. That's older than I thought.

MNC

Does sonic all star racing transformed still have that wonky steering? Coming from mario kart it had somereal weird steering in the first game. Also, what makes this kart game so special?

Also: any 4 packs going?

Deques

Giving away another mystery game
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mystery game -- MB-E5473C9EB453D840 - Taken by Widdly Scuds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom