• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stimpack

I'm hanging on to mine. Their value can't really get any lower at this point, so I figure I might as well see what happens.

RDR: I was joking, guys. I like Rage!

I thought it was pretty hilarious. I mean, no, I'm offended too. For shame. That joke is in SUCH bad taste!

Meanwhile in prison architect: We are authorised.

Happy steam sales JaseC :D

BEGIN prisoner
FirstName "Jase"
NickName ""
LastName "C"
DoB "1994.12.04"
Bio "A cute obsession turned nasty when a popular Irish actress was found tied up in the spare room of his house. Friends were shocked at his crimes, but had to kind of admit that they all saw it coming."
Id "124789"
END

We need to find a way to rig these things. Steam community just can't be trusted. They must be saved from themselves... Dragon's Lair was the final straw.

<- Totally not salty over Recettear and Kentucky losing

Tomodachi

We all should get over the fact that the most popular game always win, no matter what. That usually means the worst game.
For the record I voted Gunslinger but I don't think I would have bought it even if it won, anyway.

PriitV

bKBzn7w.png

to
52o9YEz.png

Yay!

Thaster

We need to find a way to rig these things. Steam community just can't be trusted. They must be saved from themselves... Dragon's Lair was the final straw.

<- Totally not salty over Recettear and Kentucky losing

I have a confession. I... voted for Dragon's Lair. I wasn't really paying attention to the choices at the time and just went ahead and chose it.
feelsbadman.jpeg

Arthea

We all should get over the fact that the most popular game always win, no matter what. That usually means the worst game.
For the record I voted Gunslinger but I don't think I would have bought it even if it won, anyway.

nah, we should educate community, forcefully if need be.

Forkball

Kinda bummed Rogue Legacy didn't have a 50% off sale, though it's still selling well so they can get away with it. I shouldn't buy any new games because I still haven't finished Fez and I am powering my way through Animal Crossing and SMT IV... but I will.

Here it goes.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mystery game -- MB-F7796B513868F3D5 - Taken by Fare Godmace

Thanks Widdly Scuds ( was his giveaway )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom