• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

last time it'll get posted:

i3AnZTjSFQwC0.gif

Salsa

as I said earlier, im pretty sure retro city rampage didnt have cards before?

either way, get it at that price

also

Experiencing voting withdrawal? You can still rate up content on the Community Hubs and vote for games on Greenlight.

that's clever

Aaron

And two games remain on my wishlist because they didn't win the stupid community vote. Those have got to be rigged sometimes considering who wins. Dragon's Lair? Really?

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
:(

I need just one more vote...

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Same here :/

Man, so... anyone hosting a Chivalry fourpack? I'm not paying 7,7 dollars (the euro equivalent) for it, but would go for a fourpack. Will paypal immediately.

I'll jump on the Chivalry train since sale has ended and i still have money. Where's the cheapest 4pack ? Gamersgate has a single game for 4.87€.

- KRZ loses out to Dragon's Lair
- Robbed of a last vote to grab one more free card

lawschool_thumb.png

"You let me down, Steam. Now I don't believe in nothing no more. I'm going to Origin!"

"Nooooooo!!!"

Tellaerin

I didn't expect RCR to actually go on sale! Crap! I've got a penny left in my wallet and not nearly enough cards left to auction at this point. I might be able to grab another Steam card tomorrow before the sale ends, though picking up a $20 card for a $3 game seems like overkill. Ah hell, maybe I'll wait for the next sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom