• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

I didn't expect RCR to actually go on sale! Crap! I've got a penny left in my wallet and not nearly enough cards left to auction at this point. I might be able to grab another Steam card tomorrow before the sale ends, though picking up a $20 card for a $3 game seems like overkill. Ah hell, maybe I'll wait for the next sale.

grab $20 card, buy $3 game, spend rest on Spelunky

or on Mercenary Kings, out (early access) tomorrow

tumblr_m8wwnrgFfG1ro3irro2_250.gif

all art/animations by the dude who made my avatar

kaleii

I'll jump on the Chivalry train since sale has ended and i still have money. Where's the cheapest 4pack ? Gamersgate has a single game for 4.87€.

Do they? That's almost acceptable (a US fourpack costs $18.74 = $4,69 = 3.56 euro, which would be better).

One last 50/50 mystery giveaway before I go to bed. They arn't the same game and they're both recommended in the OP of this thread.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mystery Game #2 -- MB-5F960FBF5C5942AB - Taken by PriitV
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-EA32A7A81B906692 - Taken by sapsari

grab $20 card, buy $3 game, spend rest on Spelunky

or on Mercenary Kings, out (early access) tomorrow

tumblr_m8wwnrgFfG1ro3irro2_250.gif

all art/animations by the dude who made my avatar

Wow. That looks fantastic, but also familiar. This wasn't by chance originally a Kickstarter project? What kind of game is it supposed to be? There's not much information available via the official website.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mystery Game -- MB-12EA31172C2A15C9 - Taken by Kandrick

PriitV

Think I accidentaly now made an anonymous giveaway.
Actually, I didn't!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-FBC40D778598DE61 - Taken by 3chopl0x

bootski

when it say 5 posts in a thread. is it talking about this SPECIFIC thread. or the steam summer sale threads as a whole and then last winter's as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom