• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Souls has cloud saves via GFWL. Your character should be there when you redownload your gamertag profile. It ain't alllllll bad.

Thank the go.....
You sure about that?

From tried to get Cloud Saves working through Steam, but never activated the feature.

;-;

Sure no problem, it took me a while to find the right distributable which was needed plus the gfwl client, it didn't work with the client alone, it had to be both. I get back from work in 10 hours or so, PM if you can because I may forget.
Will PM
Did you install this? http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/pc/downloadclient

Usually fixes the xlive.dll issue

I did but the overlay isn't working at all now, something must have gone horribly wrong given my saves are gone. Oh GFWL, I didn't even despise you until now.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Hah.
'tis a good one.

HOAV34q.png

1 of these is Rogue Legacy, the other 4 are fake keys (or Bad Rats if you want it)

This isn't exactly what I had planned, but it's good enough.

Nice one again! Keep spreading those Bad Rats.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
The Pit is out to kill me. :(
I love it! Really happy I took advantage of it's flashsale, great impulse buy.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
I once thought that too... Untill Chugen noticed it. Don't let that guy near you.

I made the mistake to gift Bad Rats to someone once, during last winter sale or the sale before, without having it myself. Needless to say that i was quickly gifted Bad Rats back.

Maxwood

Chivalry
Prison Architect
Torchlight II

Those are the cards I don't have. I only need 8 total different cards for the badge right? Here's my duplicates:

Dead Island Riptide x3
Bioshock Infinite x2
Tomb Raider x2
I've got a Torchlight II card, if you want. :)
Trade it for a Dead Island?

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Chivalry
Prison Architect
Torchlight II

Those are the cards I don't have. I only need 8 total different cards for the badge right? Here's my duplicates:

Dead Island Riptide x3
Bioshock Infinite x2
Tomb Raider x2
You need ten cards, dude. Check out the full list here, or under the Steam Summer Getaway section on your badges page.

And you're probably gonna want to make a post here if you want to trade for them. Oh, good. You're aware of the thread already.

Can't believe I've made almost $7 selling fucking digital cards.

That's awesome. Now what to buy with that (I have $5.50 total but made about $2 the other day and spent it on a gift)

Not really the perfect thread for this but whatever

New bundlestars bundle

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/superfly-indie-bundle/

The Bundle Includes:
Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition
Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers
Cargo Commander
Disciples III: Renaissance
The Journey Down: Chapter 1
Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise
Dungeons: The Dark Lord
Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space
Zeno Clash

ALL Steam. Really good bundle if you ask me.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I've got a Torchlight II card, if you want. :)
Trade it for a Dead Island?

Sure! Not sure how to trade, do you just send me a request on steam?

You need ten cards, dude. Check out the full list here, or under the Steam Summer Getaway section on your badges page.

And you're probably gonna want to make a post here if you want to trade for them.

Ah, I see it now. Damn, thought I needed 8. I posted over there too. Thanks.

Overdoziz

Banned
Still had ~3.20 in my Steam Wallet so I decided to pick up Dead Space for 4.99. Didn;t like the demo on the 360 too much, but for that price it shouldn't be too bad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom