• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
zkcYvCO.png

Lol.

There's a middle eastern rat with dynamite strapped to him. How humorous!

Last purchase and it will finally put me over 100 games owned. It's either going to be Giana Sisters, a $5 Assassins Creed game, or a combination of Bionic Commando and Hard Reset. Having trouble deciding.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
I'm deadly serious. Traded it to one of my friends who had it on his wishlist. Games not for me, I see it and I don't see me having fun with it.

Haha, why did you even enter the giveaway if you never heard of the game before. And to trade it for Rage, RAGE.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Well this is pretty awesome. Having trouble logging in to Steam's website from work to get my last minute purchases.

Any under $5 recommendations for the last hour?

There's a Pinball FX table I'm thinking of getting, but it feels weird just getting 1.50 :D
Receiver, if you can take a barebones game to experience one of the most interesting takes on standard FPS mechanics.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Well, just made my last two purchases (Dishonored & Rage) and that finishes this sale.

Was my first time running through a Steam sale from start to finish. It was fun and I got a ton of great stuff. Thanks to everyone on GAF for answering questions about stuff along the way.

I will definitely be back for the next one :)

Now I have to start playing all these new games lol

My Steam name is "Stuggernaut" if anyone wants to add me and laugh at my lack of skills ;P

Grief.exe

Last purchase and it will finally put me over 100 games owned. It's either going to be Giana Sisters, a $5 Assassins Creed game, or a combination of Bionic Commando and Hard Reset. Having trouble deciding.

Check out my hard reset/enhanced steam video for some hard reset gameplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7fCxJ5hMFQ

The shooting is phenomenal, with a good variety of enemies, and great choice in weapons.

I'm deadly serious. Traded it to one of my friends who had it on his wishlist. Games not for me, I see it and I don't see me having fun with it.

You are going to get blacklisted then.

A free game

I thought he had bought it, didn't know he was that much of a dick.

Emwitus

Bought nba2k13. My first ever pc game purchase....I know, I know lol Ok, a couple of questions. Can i just connect my ps3 controller via usb and play this game? If not, what is the general controller people use on pc? (Ps3 broke, not buying another console etc etc)

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
well, seems like I'll spend my remaining 8 bucks in Fuel and (Commandos collection+something or Assass Creed Revelaitons)

not sure yet

sapsari

I keep missing giveaways (lol)

Here you go.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dino D-Day -- MB-57B0B7CBD402152F - Taken by Bri
Bad Rats -- MB-3B9CB43D646B25F9 - Taken by Nymphae
Dream Pinball 3D -- MB-9CECF07278AAE956 - Taken by Cth
Imperium Romanum -- MB-8492ACA443DD09FF - Taken by DamnTheMan
SpaceChem -- MB-6EB1F76E050952F8 - Taken by Natty1
Insecticide -- MB-BB27F469AE511595 - Taken by Jason Frost

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Dino....D-Day?
That actually exists? What the hell?! :/

Cth

Well, we started the thread with javadots, seems appropriate it ends similarly.

Sorry DukeB. I know you were scrounging together cash for these giveaways.

Emwitus

Bought nba2k13. My first ever pc game purchase....I know, I know lol Ok, a couple of questions. Can i just connect my ps3 controller via usb and play this game? If not, what is the general controller people use on pc? (Ps3 broke, not buying another console etc etc)

EDIT: Installing....
Vaio Laptop PC Specs: Intel i7@ 2.20Ghz, 4gbMem 64bit
Graphics: Geforce GT520M

Will these specs hold up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom