• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

We buy semi-automatics, they buy automatics.

Less than 50 minutes left and I still have 3 bucks in my Steam Wallet. Not sure If I should get Bionic Commando, DLC Quest or something else :/

Maybe I'll get more cards.

cicero

wow, the first decent Bundlestars bundle?

Bundle #10 Superfly Indie - $4.98
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/superfly-indie-bundle/

• Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
  • Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition
  • Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers
  • Cargo Commander
  • Disciples III: Renaissance
  • The Journey Down: Chapter 1
  • Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise
  • Dungeons: The Dark Lord
  • Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space
  • Zeno Clash

Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space is great, one of the major influences for FTL.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
I'm deadly serious. Traded it to one of my friends who had it on his wishlist. Games not for me, I see it and I don't see me having fun with it.

You are a dick. Sorry dude, but why enter the giveaway for a game you don't want? And then trade it for something else? Why didn't you let someone who actually WANTS the game have a chance to win?

Dick.

Was going to pick up Bionic Commando Rearmed this morning, only to see Steam had decided to update and restart in the night, thus completely locking me out until Valve gets around to resetting my password. I only submitted the request on Thursday, it's cool.

Tecl0n

Bought nba2k13. My first ever pc game purchase....I know, I know lol Ok, a couple of questions. Can i just connect my ps3 controller via usb and play this game? If not, what is the general controller people use on pc? (Ps3 broke, not buying another console etc etc)

EDIT: Installing....
Vaio Laptop PC Specs: Intel i7@ 2.20Ghz, 4gbMem 64bit
Graphics: Geforce GT520M

Will these specs hold up?

You should be fine with those specs, to get the ps3 controller you need either Motioninjoy, or the XInput Wrapper.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Finally got in, with about a dozen verification code emails in my inbox before given the opportunity to actually enter one.

About to buy Chivalry. Anybody interested in a 4 pack? Come on procrastinators, you know you want it.

Tucah

you speak so well
Always wanted to try out a space 4X game (even more so recently because I've been watching a ton of Star Trek), is Endless Space a good/friendly enough game for someone who has no experience in the genre outside of Civ?

Nabs

Was going to pick up Bionic Commando Rearmed this morning, only to see Steam had decided to update and restart in the night, thus completely locking me out until Valve gets around to resetting my password. I only submitted the request on Thursday, it's cool.

Are you sure it's not getting filtered to spam or something like that? That's a really long time to wait.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Bought nba2k13. My first ever pc game purchase....I know, I know lol Ok, a couple of questions. Can i just connect my ps3 controller via usb and play this game? If not, what is the general controller people use on pc? (Ps3 broke, not buying another console etc etc)

The PS3 controller doesn't support Xinput, but you can work around this.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Well ya. There are Nazi Dinosaurs in it.
I don't know what to say.
Psh. Don't be a conformist like the others.
I present to you: Petz Horsez 2.
I've played the first Horsez (if I remember correct Horsez 1 was the third Pipa Funnel, or whatever she's called, game in disguise), I remember it being pretty fun. Not really good, but fun.

louiedog

I wanted to see what all the fuss is about so I entered for Bad Rats and won. There's no key in the message from Modbot though, so, I win?

modbot is sentient and adhering to the 3 laws of robotics.

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
  2. A robot must obey the orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
  3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

You ordered it to give you a key as is described in #2, but that conflicts with #1.

dani_dc

Told you I could buy the game for you :/
Hope it gets fixed in time.

I know I know, I appreciate that!
Rather not ask for favours of friends unless I have to!

Might use my sister Steam account to try and buy the games and gift them to my account.
Though my OCD makes me want to have the transaction be made on my account.

Will make a decision soonish.

Check out my hard reset/enhanced steam video for some hard reset gameplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7fCxJ5hMFQ

The shooting is phenomenal, with a good variety of enemies, and great choice in weapons.

Sold!

Xbox 360 controller is the controller of choice for PC gaming. But you can make a PS3 controller work using some 3rd party software.

Cth

It's your call to trade it away, but there's no reason to post said ignorance. It's insulting to those who really wanted the game, and the guy who paid money for said game.

Volotaire

My last haul for today I think:

Commandos Collection
Wizorb
Defy Gravity Extended
Beat Hazard ultra
Nightsky

Anything wrong with those choices? Good/bad? About to click the confirm button.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well I guess I had to get the Pinball FX2 DLC, all of them, ever. They never had a flash sale :(

chronomac

wow, the first decent Bundlestars bundle?

Bundle #10 Superfly Indie - $4.98
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/superfly-indie-bundle/

• Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
  • Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition
  • Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers
  • Cargo Commander
  • Disciples III: Renaissance
  • The Journey Down: Chapter 1
  • Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise
  • Dungeons: The Dark Lord
  • Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space
  • Zeno Clash

Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space is great, one of the major influences for FTL.

How many of these have you guys actually played? I've heard good things about Galaxy on Fire and Zeno Clash but not the others.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
More people should buy Waves! Under the Ocean also looks neat, a 2D Don't Starve? I just wonder how far along they are with the alpha.

I'll have to remember to install Under the Ocean overnight as I've been meaning to try it out. I really ought to finish one of the few games I currently have on the go before starting another, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom