• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeBobby

Hmm, some guy just added me on Steam, but he has no friends and isn't part of the GAF group. Maybe he's after a copy of Bad Rats, which I don't have any more.

Tellaerin

Some people have no dignity.
It's a gift.

Yeah, that's kind of rude. I mean, if you don't know what it is, either don't put your name in the hat at all, or go into it with the expectation of trying something new. Don't put in for something it turns out you don't want, win it, then trade it away. It's just poor form all around. : /

2jwna.jpg

Anyone who does this should be banned.

Kidding, of course.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Honestly I love square enix just because they keep giving me amazing games for dirt cheap. Actually, mediocre to amazing games for dirt cheap.

I wonder if Hitman: Sniper Challenge will ever be available separately. It's the only reason I pre-ordered Hitman: Abs: I still haven't played it.

Whools

Bought Home based on Salsa's OP recommendation, looks like my kinda game, though I doubt I'll get around to playing it any time soon.

JaseC

Hmm, some guy just added me on Steam, but he has no friends and isn't part of the GAF group. Maybe he's after a copy of Bad Rats, which I don't have any more.

If you've sold or bought cards recently, he's likely looking to trade.

Damnit! I bought worms and retro city rampage and it used my 2 dollars in steam wallet towards my purchase! I was going to use that to finish off some card sets! I know I could change it but i clicked purchase right away :(

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
But why such GAFfer would grab a game if he is not interested at all for it? I don't get it. It seems DukeBobby was being kind all over the place again like a great GAFfer he is and then instead of going for kindness he tries to profit from someone being generous? That's not right sir, I'm sorry but I don't believe that it's fair. It could have gone to a better Home, to someone who have been tempted to get the game or waiting for a deal. I saw many fellow GAFfers wanting that game, it could have gone to one of those people.

Some people... :(
Because it was a free game. Despite the fact that someone paid for it, with the intention that it went to a GAFfer wanting to play it.

I totally agree with you, dude. This goes against the spirit of this community.

I wonder if Hitman: Sniper Challenge will ever be available separately. It's the only reason I pre-ordered Hitman: Abs: I still haven't played it.

I didn't pre-order and ended up getting it if I remember correctly. Actually I did, just went and checked my receipts, I just purchased hitman absolution for a discount and got the sniper challenge with it. I think it just comes with all purchases tbh.

any last minute puzzle game suggestions?
I'm on mobile, sorry no links, but off the top of my head:

Critter Crunch (match 3 type)
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes (primarily a versus match 3 type)
Stacking (more adventure puzzley)
Sequence (rhythm/RPG-lite not really puzzle lol, but made by fellow GAFfer Feep!)

All highly recommended!

JaseC

I didn't pre order and ended up getting it if I remember correctly. Actually I did, just went and checked my receipts, I just purchased hitman absolution for a discount and got the sniper challenge with it. I think it just comes with all purchases tbh.

That would certainly explain why 59 of my friends own it.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
ok, with
Shatter: Official Videogame Soundtrack
Tomb Raider: Tomb of Lost Adventurer
Front Mission Evolved
FUEL

I'm finally done :O

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I hate that game. Not because of it per se, but because it was one of the reasons I preordered Absolution instead of waiting for a big sale.

Actually, I don't hate Sniper Challenge. I hate Absolution itself. Waste of 32 bucks.

Rage won over Rogue Legacy.
BOOM!

UncleBiz

I might have messed this up. If you win and it doesn't work, just PM me.
Hopefully, someone who actually wants the game will claim it this time :)

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Rogue Legacy -- MB-C01406D06D41EF85 - Taken by Ogedai_Khan

Nymphae

Banned
Do you need steamguard enabled to trade games with people? I added Sapsari as a friend on Steam but he isn't able to gift me Bad Rats for some reason. Is this another sign to just stay the fuck away from this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom