• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toki767

Kydz5fY.png

Wall of shame.

That javadots. He didn't even survive the entire first thread and he posted more than most.

Tenrius

Is it worth getting Ultimate Doom at 3 dollars? Never played Doom before and I'm interested in some WADs.

I've played through the first episode of Doom (BFG Edition version) on Ultra-Violence and it's still really good stuff. Part of that is nostalgia speaking though, but I don't think it's a very big part.

sapsari

Encore day giweaways

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Zero Gear -- MB-40EA8532FDDF8973 - Taken by Magicman103
Nikopol Secrets of the Immortals -- MB-2CF49F9D5A9AB469 - Taken by ~Kinggi~
Metal Drift -- MB-53AEAC5AAB6DC994 - Taken by SalsaShark
Revelations 2012 -- MB-39ECAE7CFB2EE835 - Taken by Iron Badger
Wasteland Angel -- MB-7448AEE5A2104B3C - Taken by maneil99
BEEP -- MB-06E47155024C14F7 - Taken by Jason Frost
AirBuccaneers -- MB-F19F49FCD7BA173C - Taken by 73V3N
The Ball -- MB-C01CAB09F4042E26 - Taken by Zeknurn
Guns of Icarus -- MB-2FB42AA8734CBB2D - Taken by RazorbackDB

j-wood

Who do you contact about steam having a price wrong? The BL2 season pass is $20 right now...on previous days it was 66% off and only 10.19

What is it?

I edited my post because I forgot to put a link. It's like a cross between Dwarf Fortess and Minecraft? I'm not sure if that's accurate as I've never played Dwarf Fortess so maybe just calling it a game like Dwarf Fortress is better. It goes less in depth in some areas and more in depth in others.

Is Modbot broken again or does no one actually meet the requirements for NOWINNERS + GIVERSONLY anymore? lol

I still do but I'd imagine few others are at this stage.

EDIT: Oh also I'm very glad to see both PixelJunk Eden and, in particular, Super Hexagon in the original post as recommendations. The latter is extremely addictive. I've already put in seven hours (after a day or two) and barely realised how much time it was occupying.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Anyone have any impressions of Blade Symphony? Trailer has me ridiculously interesting, but I'd like to know how it controls.

Use the SPACE button after each action!

Took me forever to figure this one out lol. Made life... quite a bit easier and let me think about how I wanted to approach each battle.

My 7 month old daughter is wearing her yellow Commander Star Trek onesie to help stimulate commanding powers within me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom