• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned
lbcweJT.png

I spent $38 today alone.

FYC

Banned
What the christ, my cards aren't showing up on the market, and I have them way cheaper than everyone else

ARGHHHH

It's a good thing I didn't do the other giveaway I was planning yet then.

Hmm, I put in for Capsized.

I gave away a copy of FTL a few nights ago on here and haven't won yet. I am pretty sure I have at least 5 posts in this thread and the last one. Maybe not :0

Gonna keep an eye on it.

Tenrius

I still have 2 copies of euro truck 2 for 8.5$. I know it's not as good as dunder's price but it's still pretty cheap o_O. Add me if interested or PM me. I can accept steam wallet (preferred) or paypal.

How do you accept Steam wallet though, if wallet funds are not transferable?

Wolfie5

What the...? Couldn't buy Wizorb through steamapp. Oh well, guess it will have to wait for the next sale. Not a must buy now anyway.

Alts

I'm curious how many people are actually buying cards on the market versus bots. I imagine there are a bunch of them trying to make money on arbitrage.

Mairu

Last day!

Anyone doing a Chivalry 4pack? I'm not too concerned about it (I have enough games I don't have time to play already), but if there's a slot I'd love to get in on it

Tenrius

They aren't. You could of course use the market to transfer money indirectly.

I actually meant "not transferable", lol, already fixed it in the original post. Makes sense if you use the market to buy cards from each other somehow I guess, but the fee is still very steep.

yoshizzle

I only use Amazon Payments nowadays. I imagine it's hard to get into a 4pack of Sonic or Chivalry with no paypal. I'll probably just end up buying both on steam.

FYC

Banned
yeah buy that

@gumby oh does stuff on the market take a while to show up sometimes? that might be it

Skab

I thought tomorrow was the last day? steam says 22nd no?

Edit: oh, i guess todays deals end tomorrow. that makes sense.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Bought Recettear, cause screw FTL.

any reason at all to purchase FFVII? Still have the original PSX version, still have it off of PSN (and use it on Vita). I've seen people mentioned a graphical mod, but is that really worth it, to buy again?

Chrysalis

So what are the chances Expeditions: Conquistador might still show up as a flash? I only saw it come up as an option for community choice, but it had no shot there. Do these things usually get a chance if they aren't dailies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom