• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

kenbo

Start and end with Hotshot
BibleThump.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/doubleliftstrophycase

Man doubleliftstrophycase meme got killed today

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Xmithie played super well. Definitely feel like that clinched those games being so easy for CLG.

people think gnars a tank but everyone forgets that he does like 100000 damage with cleaver.

tsm keeps hanging dyrus out to dry and running a 1 threat comp (bjerg's yasuo lmfao) which means that the 3 farmed cores on clg just shat on them super hard.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
3-0 fuckers!!

Stadium was losing their fucking minds!!

killatopak

Gold Member
All of TSM played pretty poorly and the only one who didn't was Lustboy but even he was getting caught a lot of times during the series resulting in him wasting summoners and ultis.

Akira

The thing is, I know that TSM isn't actually this bad. It feels like they've been tilted since ZionSpartan locked in Yasuo top #LCS

kenbo

Jesus the Reddit thread for CLG win has 13000+ upvotes

Its like three years of pent up foreplay of CLG fans everywhere exploded all at once

I just had a phone call with my dad and he noticed I sounded really happy and asked why. I didn't really want to explain it, so I just told him today was a great day.

This is going to make my week. This is going to make me happy until worlds.

Blizzard

Banned
I just had a phone call with my dad and he noticed I sounded really happy and asked why. I didn't really want to explain it, so I just told him today was a great day.

"My sports team won"

"What sport?"

"Uh, don't worry about it"

Bacon

It being in MGS might lend some credence towards it. Although I'm not sure many older folk will understand watching competitive video games no matter how entrenched it becomes in society.

Bacon

^ What he said. I'm gonna guess the majority of americans wouldn't even know what the world cup stadium is if you asked them randomly

Top Bottom