• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 7

clemenx

Banned
Origen vs Roccat is every bit as bad as you can imagine.

55 minutes and counting, and we still may have 2 more games!

VPdd1ls.png

NSESN

NA is better to watch because the teams are closer.
In EU you have 2-4 top teams and a huge drop. G2 is also a very boring team to watch.
I still think G2 is probably better than the NA teams, specially when TSM without DL is still top 2.

Newt

NA is better to watch because the teams are closer.
In EU you have 2-4 top teams and a huge drop. G2 is also a very boring team to watch.
I still think G2 is probably better than the NA teams, specially when TSM without DL is still top 2.
I think G2 and C9 and TSM are all around the same level. Last worlds, G2 was a better team than H2k.

I don't think any of the 3 teams could even take a game off SKT.

Man the one week I'm not watching EULCS from work is the one where anybody says a god damn thing about it. What's this about Adrian being on TL now? I've been out of the loop most of the week. I heard about Doublelift though

I'd be pretty worried about my starting spot if I was Inori. Meteos absolutely tearing it up on Elise (in both games, but especially game 2, which could have been straight from season 3) as P1 roll Flyquest 2-0 and go 3rd in the league.

He is. So good to see more Ezreal, a slippery champion where strong players can go off (when he just turned on Altec and tunnelled him out, I saw what I'd been missing all split). I love my utility ADs, but not every single game.

patchday

I havent played this game in so long but I still watch LCS. but man the meta must be crazy. so many heroes that were considered trash tier now getting played by pros

From the naive point-of-view of a pure LCS fan the meta looks very interesting. Guess all these bans they've added really helped as well.

Would like to see Camille play more.

zkylon

zkylewd
just watched the tl vs c9 series, liquid really deserves to be relegated lol

piglet might have a future as a midlaner tho

TheFlow

Banned
Very interesting decisions in this last c9vsclg game.

If bot lane jayce works expect to see it played more.

Sneaky going against the meta <3

TheFlow

Banned
Couple of Notes

TL had a chance to beat c9 but blew it. Matt is not that good a support. Doublelift did great though.

Echo fox got rekted and I felt so bad for Froggen. Keith sucks. His Ashe arrows and positioning lord have mercy.

Tsm loses game 1 like always but then quickly stomps.

I am excited for this week

I don't think Adrian is a good enough support to make TL suddenly stop having macro problems. They could potentially make a run for the middle of the table though. If Echo Fox had a better bot lane, they'd be a top five team. They have problems with starting fights at the wrong time though. Two examples: starting a fight with 4/5 members in the red jg while Keith is on the top side, sectioning him off from the fight; trying to get a pick 4v5 mid while Keith is pushing top lane. That's not just Keith AFK-pushing and ignoring his team, his team probably told him to absorb the top wave and they should have known not to start a team fight 4v5 while their ADC wasn't anywhere close by. TSM consistently losing 1 game in a Bo3 is kind of weird. The last two times that happened hasn't been like 'oh lol we're trying out new strats', more just 'oh lol we just got blasted'.

I wish NA teams weren't so fucking inconsistent. It gives like no hope for international events (just like every year).

TheFlow

Banned
C9 will do the best at worlds like every year from NA.

Doublelift saying tsm has the best roster to win worlds makes me lol.

I think flyquest and c9 could do some roster switches by fall

Also woah you know SKT is good when they stop out Asian teams

I don't think anyone that is on FlyQuest is a better player than their counterpart on C9. Why would they trade? Their shot calling seems fine, their in game play seems fine. The only reason to trade from my perspective is if there is some hidden issues with certain players that the team just isn't talking about.

TheFlow

Banned
I don't think anyone that is on FlyQuest is a better player than their counterpart on C9. Why would they trade? Their shot calling seems fine, their in game play seems fine. The only reason to trade from my perspective is if there is some hidden issues with certain players that the team just isn't talking about.
Oh good point.

Vitality brought back Hachani? Interested to see how that plays out.

Edit: Oh shit, 7.5 in LCS this week. I wonder if we'll see Kog'maw at all. Protect the lulu comp (or just protect the hyper carry comp) could work better w/o the AS slow on exhaust.

Game 1 OG vs VIT: WOW! Bottom tier EULCS team farming hype. I love games where both teams just farm the map until 50 minutes where one team fight decides the whole thing!!

Fantastic throw by UOL. I'm impressed.

Let's see if they manage to complete the throw.

Too far ahead. And honestly aside from the suicide portal, that was a clean game. I thought they'd throw their lead more by starting baron instead of baiting it right in the last part of the game. Good on them for just going for the pick instead of putting themselves into one of the situation where they could get wiped (aside from another suicide portal).

Vitality brought back Hachani? Interested to see how that plays out.

Edit: Oh shit, 7.5 in LCS this week. I wonder if we'll see Kog'maw at all. Protect the lulu comp (or just protect the hyper carry comp) could work better w/o the AS slow on exhaust.

Game 1 OG vs VIT: WOW! Bottom tier EULCS team farming hype. I love games where both teams just farm the map until 50 minutes where one team fight decides the whole thing!!

I've never enjoyed those comps. They just don't seem to work out at all whenever I watch.

I've never enjoyed those comps. They just don't seem to work out at all whenever I watch.

Then you were not watching enough LCK when they were popular, because a combination of really good ADCs and good team-play made Juggermaw comps work fairly well in that region.

They can be boring to watch, but seeing an unkillable Kogmaw kite a fight and melt the enemy team is pretty enjoyable from time to time. As long as it's not in my soloqueue games.

clemenx

Banned
What the fuck Misfits just clean the base, fucking idiots.

Is G2 paying off the other teams to continue their streak?

Cody sun looks so much better than he did at the beginning of the split. The difference feels like night and day because he's now a competent ADC (instead of getting his shit pushed in every lane)

Top Bottom