• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 7

clemenx

Banned
I've long believed pros are most likely pretty interchangeable in their positions.

Mordekaiser adc sighting woo!

Ever

Banned
Questionable draft by CLG.

Picking a full AD Lethality comp and wonder why you can't kill the armor stacking Maokai

:thinking:

It's the kind of draft that really shouldn't happen after so many years of this game being played professionally. You can't even say they were committed to snowballing the game early, since their bot lane was going to get pushed in hard and Darshan kept roaming every two seconds. At least, if you are going to do it... ban Maokai.

Damn Ryu is such a stylish player when he goes off. Styled all over Keane and LOD in game 3 on Leblanc (yeah, I don't know what Dig were thinking either).

clemenx

Banned
KT has looked good. They actually had the upper hand in both game 3 of both series but shit happened.

Way closer than the usual stomps the Tigers used to get vs SKT (until the world semis)

Enough of those lesser players tho. Time to see Piglet mid da gawd.

zkylon

zkylewd
piglet is looking like a new midlaner in this last game, not playing around his flash and not reading some tower dives and stuff

but youngbin looks a really bad player, no redeeming qualities whatsoever the poor guy lol

liquid is such a bad team lol

Youngbin is a mid laner, so his poor positioning in ADC makes like some sense I guess? he's worse than he should be even with an excuse. Also I agree, don't give Graves to Reignover. It's one of the few champs he's looked good on in the split.

zkylon

zkylewd
i was gonna say piglet was really impressive but that csd is silly

Youngbin is a mid laner, so his poor positioning in ADC makes like some sense I guess? he's worse than he should be even with an excuse. Also I agree, don't give Graves to Reignover. It's one of the few champs he's looked good on in the split.

yea it's not a surprise

clemenx

Banned
They're 1k gold behind thanks to farm alone and they had 1st blood lolol

This game is more or less over just from csd alone. In a pro game lmao.

Akira

In terms of top lane dueling in the pro scene, is there some sort of hierarchy between the 3 melee fighters Camille, Fiora, and Riven? Does Camille beat Fiora? I'm just wondering why teams don't pick another carry top laner that can handle Camille.

At one point when I was watching the game, Piglet had 7 CS like 3 minutes in. Holy shit.

Edit:

Jesus, he has a family.

@Imaqtpielol
If anyone needs proof adc is worthless TL being able to win games with youngbin should be enough

Edit 2: And cody sun just 1v1'ed the Ekko? NV..........

clemenx

Banned
I wonder if qtipie is dumb enough to take an adc job right now lol. Someone offer him a bag of money comparable to what he gets on twitch.

notaskwid

apparently doublelift will replace youngbin on liquid

liquid is ridiculous lol

Wut. Is that for real? I wrote that shit as a joke in his stream's chat today.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/team-liquid/doubling-down-on-doublelift/1465363476882094
holy shit

So Doublelift is there to ensure liquid is not relegated, but will predicted to do tryouts for TSM before the summer split regardless. Lol lived long enough to see Doublelift playing in a team with Piglet mid.

clemenx

Banned
Lmao, ridiculous. Though, nothing will be as shocking as TSM Doublelift.

I guess we'll see how impactful adc truly are in 2k17. I don't expect them to improve much.

Ever

Banned
"Hey Steve, I hear you're struggling, so borrow DL for this split so you don't get relegated. Just between us friends, alright?"

In other news, TL has made one more roster change that they haven't announced yet. It's likely that they've picked up a Challenger support named Swifte. He's DL's favorite duo partner, and will likely be replacing Matt. Not too surprising, since Matt's been playing like hot garbage and it'll help DL transition into playing for TL.

notaskwid

The guy only plays Thresh though.
When he was playing with DL, even in lower elo, he would play Thresh every single game.

zkylon

zkylewd
i thought they were onto something with the nyjacky stuff

they should get voyboy in the top lane and elementz in support

get the old crew back together

Top Bottom