• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
I haven't played Annie in forever, but I got two Annie quadrakills today. That makes me happy.

Of course it's mostly luck and I was being carried the second game, just sitting back in base and farming and trying to prevent super minions from finishing pushing nexus stuff down. Thanks to the people who made it happen.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Ferrio saves our trolling attempts.
bly9f.jpg

What is going on I don't even...

Southern and I bot lane, we just feed fizz (ON PURPOSE!!!) like 15 kills within 10 minute to make Sivir worth less than 25 golds, she just farm and bd all day.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Southern and I bot lane, we just feed fizz (ON PURPOSE!!!) like 15 kills within 10 minute to make Sivir worth less than 25 golds, she just farm and bd all day.
Lol is it that same teemo strat that was posted a few pages back.

A) How do I infinite sustain as Yorick

B) What's a good rune page for Alistar? My friend just started playing, and he's using... Crit runes... to help him push.

tell him to stop wasting IP on runes until he can get tier 3 at level 20

this is such a dumb system though and they need to get rid of it. what exactly is the logic? "new players can't be trusted with such power!"

Achtius

First time in MANY moons that I played AP, cuz there wasn't anyone willing to play. I think I did pretty well.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers.png

Alister knock up, I tibbers, talon aoe ult, gp;s ult = /gg

Achtius

Way to show me up after my quadrakills. =( I think my max kills one game was 12 or so, not 14.

Good enough. I got a triple in that game 2 times I think. Tibbers too gud.

Even a fed Akali just melt in the face of tibbers (cuz she is dumb enough not to get some sort of magic resist) even though I melted her with just a r and w.

also, i was just lucky this game, i'll never do this good with annie again.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Old lanewick should be able to, not sure how hard the nerf hit his sustain though.

Granted he used to be able to outlane AP carries so maybe he's still a viable top.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Lanewick just isn't worth the solo farm, even if he can handle and hold a lane decently.

In other news I do not like Fiddlesticks at all anymore. He used to be fun but he just got wrecked by the new jungle. He's so slow that I just cannot keep up in levels. Super blue reliant now too where he used to be able to get by in the mid game if it got taken.

ElectraStar

First time in MANY moons that I played AP, cuz there wasn't anyone willing to play. I think I did pretty well.
Haveyouseenmybeartibbers.png
So you're an awesome Talon, and an awesome Annie?
By the power of the stars, you are no longer allowed to support!
That is, unless I really get tired of supporting.

Oh, no one saved those epic games where we did amazing and my Jarvan made a triumphant return? Figures.
I think GAF enjoys making fun of you too much to acknowledge your good games. Take the screen capping into your own hands!

I'm level 26 with 97 wins now
am i good enough to play with gaf yet?
LoL-GAF has skill requirements?

lololololol

Achtius

I'm level 26 with 97 wins now

am i good enough to play with gaf yet?

everyone is welcomed, just join the neogaf channel.

but be warned, most of the time people are afk; we call them GAFKER

So you're an awesome Talon, and an awesome Annie?
By the power of the stars, you are no longer allowed to support!
That is, unless I really get tired of supporting.

awesome annie only when i dont' play with you guys.

also BY THE POWER OF ELECTRASTAR!

ElectraStar

awesome annie only when i dont' play with you guys.

also BY THE POWER OF ELECTRASTAR!
LIES!! You haven't even tried her with us!

I have powers?! Sweet! Can I have a ring, Captain Planet style? I don't wanna be the Native American kid with the power of heart though. So lame.

Blizzard

Banned
LIES!! You haven't even tried her with us!

I have powers?! Sweet! Can I have a ring, Captain Planet style? I don't wanna be the Native American kid with the power of heart though. So lame.
I'm afraid "by the power of Electrastar" sounds way more like a Sailor Moon thing. You gotta wear pleated skirts and have some sort of decorative scepter.

Macattk15

Man. Someone in ranked last night first picked Akali on the other team. I took Garen top as the counter.

Never have I had so much fun dominating a single champion with another than I did then.

I still can't break the 1500 solo queue mark .... I always end up with ridiculous k/d ratios ... but my teammates are just the worst people in the world.

bjaelke

Only if someone on your team has hard cc. Otherwise it'll become hard to gank and you'll fall behind. But yeah, he clears the jungle like a beast and can start with a variety of items.

I think GAF enjoys making fun of you too much to acknowledge your good games. Take the screen capping into your own hands!

Screencaping on the PC side sux! :(

And I was carry Jarvan those games, too... (of course, the team contributed immensely, and Kiunch was a wonderful Leona/partner-in-crime)

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Hahahaha, okay now you've made it adorable. I'm totally updating my avatar.

And Blizzard, I would never give GAF the chance to make fun of me for cosplaying (or the satisfaction of knowing I'd wear a pleated miniskirt).

Clearly your not respected enough.

*Fabulous max*

Repgnar

This is around the same time as last year when the holiday skins were announced/released. I think the Halloween skins were leaked the night before or something so maybe these skins will start showing up tonight.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
ahri%2Bskin.jpg

Riot ugly art strike again, please make this a skin instead, I don't want to spend money to get rid of the ugly art....

Oh wait, nice one riot, here's my credit card T_T.

The preview art was 10000000x better.

Ninetailsfoxlady_thumb.jpg

seipherzero

Neo Member
You sure that's not a different skin? I like the original better, but this doesn't look too bad. Wonder what the Tencent art will look like. What's the source btw? Don't see anything on the homepage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom