• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
Just went 14-5 with Skarner jungling in ranked ... so fucking OP and easy jungling.
I haven't tried him since the buff, but he's so expensive since I also was thinking I want wukong and xerath, lol.

I want to be decent at someone solo top and I'm just not sure that I'll ever be good enough with riven...so I was thinking wukong could be good for it. I'm still not sure what jungler I'd want to learn after retiring warwick.

Well Uchip, this champ was made JUST for you.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1589432

Abilities:

Soul Eater (Passive): Ahri gains a charge of Soul Eater whenever one of her spells hits an enemy (max: three charges per spell). Upon reaching nine charges, Ahri's next spell has a large amount of Spell Vamp.
Orb of Deception: Ahri sends out and pulls back her orb, dealing magic damage on the way out and True damage on the way back.
Fox-Fire: Ahri releases three fox-fires, which after a short delay lock on and attack nearby enemies.
Charm: Ahri blows a kiss that damages and charms an enemy it encounters, causing them to walk harmlessly towards her.
Spirit Rush (Ultimate): Ahri dashes forward and fires essence bolts, damaging three nearby champions. Spirit Rush can be cast up to three times before going on cooldown.

Ahri_splash_0_thumb.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
If that's what the American art looks like, I can't wait for the Chinese art.

:D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Ahri is probably going to be the first champion I buy day one. She has sustain on a passive. True damage. Hard CC. Summoned minions. Mobility dash that will probably go over terrain. And she shoots hearts.

Probably going to be OP.

Ahri is probably going to be the first champion I buy day one. She has sustain on a passive. True damage. Hard CC. Summoned minions. Mobility dash that will probably go over terrain. And she shoots hearts.

Probably going to be OP.

You pretty much nailed it spot on.

If a champ has true damage on its kit, it's gonna be OP.

Probably going to be OP.
That's actually what pushed me to want her even more. Look at my avatar, dammit!

ElectraStar

121211UFOPenta.jpg

121211score.jpg

ufokidd OP!
(Note Vayne's awesome score... Even despite her early-game feeding we were semi-afraid of her towards the end. She's so ridiculous in late-game!)

Blizzard

Banned
(Note Vayne's awesome score... Even despite her early-game feeding we were semi-afraid of her towards the end. She's so ridiculous in late-game!)
Nice pentakill and great job with vlad. :)

I should revise what I said and say that the new champion sounds like a mix of Akali, Talon, and Irelia, yikes. *edit* Ah thanks. Still, those three are good at solo top I seem to recall, so who knows what Ahri will do.

Flare

Nice pentakill and great job with vlad. :)

I should revise what I said and say that the new champion sounds like a mix of Akali, Talon, and Irelia, yikes. (though I guess none of them does true damage, double yikes)

Irelia does true damage, with her active Hiten Style.

The Veigar buffs are welcome and will make laning better, but they don't fix the real issue with him. The real issue is that after you use your stun and your ult, you have 12 seconds of uselessness. They should have decreased the time it takes for dark matter to fall so that it was more useful when your stun is down.

Blizzard

Banned
Ouch, triple Fizz nerf and I wasn't even that overpowered with him. I guess he will get even more dominated by certain champions (Talon?) now, or maybe it will just make him weaker early in the game? Maybe the change is only minor, but I feel like it will be even rougher against ranged champions in early laning.

Most of the adjustments like the Lux buff seem relatively slight. About the Veigar buff, I agree that cooldowns would probably have helped him more.

Haha at Fizz being nerfed 4 weeks after coming out, and Volibear 2 weeks after coming out? Conspiracy, or just Riot carefully tuning the balance? *dramatic music*

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Why is dodge getting removed from Udyr without him getting anything in return? I don't even play him but c'mon Riot.

The Veigar buffs are welcome and will make laning better, but they don't fix the real issue with him. The real issue is that after you use your stun and your ult, you have 12 seconds of uselessness. They should have decreased the time it takes for dark matter to fall so that it was more useful when your stun is down.

Veigar closet OP man

bjaelke

Ahri Patch Notes

Warmog's Armor
Passive health gain cap reduced to 350 from 450
Passive health regeneration per 5 reduced to 10 from 15
Health gain per kill or assist reduced to 35 from 45, minion kill reduced to 3.5 from 4.5
Health regeneration per 5 gain per kill or assist reduced to 1 from 1.5, minion kill reduced to .1 from .15

Riot's killing the meta golem!

Throughout the whole TankyDPS meta (which has been a verrrry loooooong meeeeeeta) I still can not believe Atmas has not been touched. It is one of the pillars that creates the TankyDPS problem.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Throughout the whole TankyDPS meta (which has been a verrrry loooooong meeeeeeta) I still can not believe Atmas has not been touched. It is one of the pillars that creates the TankyDPS problem.
::sees GP up top::
::first trip from base - giant's belt, ruby crystal, regrowth pendant::
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

::sees GP up top::
::first trip from base - giant's belt, ruby crystal, regrowth pendant::
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Incredibly frustrating for a champion to have such massive health and sustain and still be able to crit you for 500.

4% grrrrrrrrrr

bjaelke

It will be changes next patch when people start to run FM and Atma's. I know it's already done to some extend right now, but Warmog's has been the favored item to combine with Atma's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom