• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
On a side note I love the buff they gave to Heal. As a tank/support it is absolutely massive for team fights. Even if it doesn't completely save someone giving them another few seconds to live can mean the difference between getting an ability or ultimate off. Especially on Alistar with his E and Heal you can do a decent amount. Add in Sona or Soraka and it gets silly.
I saw a dominion team with ghost + heal on three people earlier today, and it worked out well for them.

Flare

I see "Santa" boots in the patch preview. I don't know whether that's a holiday version of boots of speed or a new item. Probably the former.

Achtius

People are so dumb in this game. Solo queued for a regular, non-ranked match. Everybody almost instant locks in. Tryndamere, Nasus, Jungle Fiddle, Caitlyn. I select Alistar since we needed a tank. Opposite team is Caitlyn, Nasus, Teemo, Leona, Jungle Pantheon.

Cait vs Cait in the middle, Nasus vs Nasus top, Trynd and I bottom against Teemo and Leona.

As a typical tank build I start off on the path to Philosopher's Stone and play defensively. This Tryndamere keeps trying to harass by using spin to get close to Teemo and hit him once before running away. Obviously this is a bad idea since Leona's stuns can be really dangerous early game. In the first 10 minutes of the game he proceeds to die 4 times and get me and Fiddle killed once or twice as well. Then afterwards he goes "Okay lets play defense." It's like seriously dude? After 4 deaths you decide to play defensively? Thank god our Nasus and Caitlyn won their lanes. Once I got my full tank build up with a Frozen Heart to help counter we steamrolled them in group fights. \

On a side note I love the buff they gave to Heal. As a tank/support it is absolutely massive for team fights. Even if it doesn't completely save someone giving them another few seconds to live can mean the difference between getting an ability or ultimate off. Especially on Alistar with his E and Heal you can do a decent amount. Add in Sona or Soraka and it gets silly.

they buffed heal?

edit: yeah, I just quoted a text of wall just to ask whether heal is buffed or not.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Damn you exhaust!

To make you feel better, at lane I actually felt so bad for feeding you so much that I went to jungling. That's why I disappear at level 5 =p

I don't really care about patch note to be honest, just want Ahri..... =/

Blizzard

Banned
To make you feel better, at lane I actually felt so bad for feeding you so much that I went to jungling. That's why I disappear at level 5 =p

Are there printed patch notes yet? *edit* No of course not.

Ferrio

Banned

Was actually really relieved when you left, gave me super farm time.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Hail the Polish motherland.
poland-flag.jpg

Was the patch preview posted here? www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKy7WQgE6kU

TF buff looks nice. Trynd nerf makes me happy.

dimb

CLG destroyed. Hotshot and TheOddOne out of position farming all the time and it's just so easy for Poland to push in and punish their team for splitting up.

dimb

:( Team Canada.
They're a pretty despicable bunch. I feel bad for Elementz, but they have no teamwork at all. So glad to see them not picking up a win.

Poland played like a team and picked like a team. Their entire team was designed around Raise Morale + Blood Boil initiations and they capitalized on those.

Flare

They're a pretty despicable bunch. I feel bad for Elementz, but they have no teamwork at all. So glad to see them not picking up a win.

Poland played like a team and picked like a team. Their entire team was designed around Raise Morale + Blood Boil initiations and they capitalized on those.

That and they had such an amazing AOE team comp. Seriously, two AOE stuns and two AOE slows, with Vayne to clean it all up.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Spell Vamp quintessences? F*ck yeah! I'm sitting on 8k IP and been waiting for something like this to spend it on.

All I am seeing is more money sink and create demand for more rune page purchases.

They really should put up for summoner icon, map decoration(make tower that look different/different minion look), etc for sales instead of ramming up new ip requirement to stay competitive.

bjaelke

All I am seeing is more money sink and create demand for more rune page purchases.

They really should put up for summoner icon, map decoration(make tower that look different/different minion look), etc for sales instead of ramming up new ip requirement to stay competitive.

I doubt you'll need the new runes to stay competitive. I'm just excited for the spell vamp because it'll allow me to delay my WotA build on Cassiopeia and start with a Catalyst.

falastini

word on the streets is that Leona + Pantheon is actually stronger for this type of shenanigan.

I have suffered this first hand.

..Leona just charged in... ok guess I need to move out when stun falls... oh shit... Pantheon just jumped in.... oh god i need to flash out... wait what? Leona is stunning me again?... well fuck..

broz0rs

I have suffered this first hand.

..Leona just charged in... ok guess I need to move out when stun falls... oh shit... Pantheon just jumped in.... oh god i need to flash out... wait what? Leona is stunning me again?... well fuck..

lol you know it.

plus Pantheon has like the most wicked lv. 2 burst in the game.

AcridMeat

Banned
Felt so good to kill that Shaco over and over again. It was like the frustration of seeing him 95% of the time all released into those kills.

Blizzard

Banned
I was playing Riven but didn't know what to buy. I could do damage and sometimes avoid the poison trail, but it seems that (especially once he gets ult) there is no way you can overcome the armor and burst him down while he's farming minions. The lane was ganked a couple of times, but it was a Udyr who was 1/10 and he kept coming in with partial health and dying after chasing Singed through the poison trail. =P

Ferrio

Banned
I was playing Riven but didn't know what to buy. I could do damage and sometimes avoid the poison trail, but it seems that (especially once he gets ult) there is no way you can overcome the armor and burst him down while he's farming minions. The lane was ganked a couple of times, but it was a Udyr who was 1/10 and he kept coming in with partial health and dying after chasing Singed through the poison trail. =P

You need to be aggressive early. He's weak early, riven is mad powerful early. Push him out of the lane.

dimb

Look at CLG throw that game away. Hotshot's pro 1/4/2 Nidalee. They had Baron stolen from them twice. Hilarious.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
So I finally got around to watching the next patch preview video.

Eh on the Trendy Nerf. It's not his health thing that everyone QQs about, but rather it's his rage. Sure you can try and drop an ignite, but if you don't have it up your SOL. Plus it syncs with his passive sooo well.

Boken

Banned
His sustain is a large part of what makes him own people in lane.

People watching WCG should watch Dan Dinh commentate, It's very good:
http://www.own3d.tv/live/38854/Dan_Dinh

CDE's jungle disruption was awesome. Dyrus being a poop top though, he should own that nasus harder.

CDE playing so well. And this isn't in a mechanical sense. Their team decisions are so good. This is evidence of how valuable good leadership is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom