• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achtius

BOTH of these things make me happy. I hardly ever bought ninja tabi since mercury treads almost always seem superior for crowd control stuff and magic, but that boost is nice.

Actually I take that back. I was thinking that lightbringer was getting brought to summoner's rift, but nope. Still, ionic spark sounds cool as long as it's overpowered...or maybe it can be overpowered but ONLY I am allowed to buy it. I want to try it on Teemo instead of malady. >:)

Not true. Annie, had one, possibly Brand if he can combo into the tower and that stuns (and Veigar if you count the ring rather than a circle/cone AOE).

Malady would still be better for the mr debuff. But i would, indeed, be excited if lightbringer is in classic tho

edit since you edited: brand isn't aoe stun, his fireball thingy stuns one person only (and only if the target is 'burned').

bjaelke

Not true. Annie, had one as mentioned, possibly Brand if he can combo into the tower and that stuns (and Veigar if you count the ring rather than a circle/cone AOE). Alistar has an AOE 1.5 second stun around himself.

To my defense, no-one ever plays Annie or Veigar on a serious level where you'd expect either team to invade. Alistar's stun is close ranged and not as suited for jungle invasions (just like Riven's). Brand's stun is single target and only achievable at level two (need to combine two skills).

There was a lot of commotion back when Twisted Fate had his AoE stun. The other skills, in comparison, doesn't really make anyone QQ on the forums.

AcridMeat

Banned
Need VIKTORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr.

Screw Ahri, saving for the VEEKTAURRR.

If he doesn't have a crappy Russian accent that would be disappointing.

Boken

Banned
I just realised bjaelke is talking about level 1 invasions.

Alistar's stun is used for invasions. It's soo good because the AOE is HUGE. It's not even comparable to Riven. You can't even cleanse the knockup. Many level 1 fights have been won on a flash pulverise.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I'm surprised, I like pretty much every one of the holiday skins. GP's is a little lackluster, but I haven't seen the in game model yet.

Heimer's is great, just wish I played him. Definitely going to pick up the Maokai skin.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

bjaelke

I just realised bjaelke is talking about level 1 invasions.

Alistar's stun is used for invasions. It's soo good because the AOE is HUGE. It's not even comparable to Riven. You can't even cleanse the knockup. Many level 1 fights have been won on a flash pulverise.
The problem with Alistar in comparison to old TF is that you put yourself in danger by getting close. Taric's stun for instance can* hit Alistar mid air and stop his "combo". So can Soraka with her silence.

*some Lee Sin player mentioned that this might have been changed with the range nerf on flash. He had problems using his safeguard onto a team mate.

I'm surprised, I like pretty much every one of the holiday skins. GP's is a little lackluster, but I haven't seen the in game model yet.

GP ingame: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zMQWTFkvSY

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
No Ahri?

What is this.

Riot don't you want my money?

DON'T YOU WANT IT?

Blizzard

Banned
Since I'm sure all of you were dying to know, Ahri's dance is apparently "Run Devil Run" by Girls' Generation (SNSD), according to wikia.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Fuck region wide, I want my fox girl now.

God damn you europe I will end you.

Flare

EST zone is best zone.

Also, with Viktor, there are now 90 champs in LoL, of which I own 25. Got a loooong way to go =|

KJTB

Lee sin is so fucking awesome, slowly becoming one of my favorite champs. I used to suck really bad with him but after practicing more and reading some guides i'm doing really well.

I need to find like 5 champs and just stick with them, I always play a champ, love it to death, and then get bored and never play it again lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom