• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Well she does have a true damage spell, trick is landing it. That aside, I'm more concerned about the mana costs.
Seems fine to me. She'll be way better than Leblanc just because of AOE damage. Keep in mind that the Ult has three shots, so it's more like a .9 scaling ratio on it.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Low ratios... leblanc confirmed!

I wish they would also tell us the cooldown.

Honestly the ratio isn't that bad:
Q is .66 ratio, half is true damage.
W is .38 to 3 target, that's 1.14 ratio, on single target .75.
E is CC so doesn't really matter.
R .3 ratio, but hit 3 enemy, and can be spam 3 times. That's .9 aoe ratio and .9 single target ratio. 0.6 ratio if you save one for escape.

That's pretty solid compare to champion like swain.

Ferga

Only took 9 losses to get my win of the day.... 9 very long and excruciating losses...

I am never going to just decide to solo Q for a day ever again. Gaf teams for life >.>

I wish they would also tell us the cooldown.

Honestly the ratio isn't that bad:
Q is .66 ratio, half is true damage.
W is .38 to 3 target, that's 1.14 ratio, on single target .75.
E is CC so doesn't really matter.
R .3 ratio, but hit 3 enemy, and can be spam 3 times. That's .9 aoe ratio and .9 single target ratio. 0.6 ratio if you save one for escape.

That's pretty solid compare to champion like swain.

I now read your posts in your voice.

Uchip

Banned
I now read your posts in your voice.

well
when dr kirby plays I feel like this guy is on our team
hangover-mr-chow.jpg

and its great

dimb

So...was there any confirmation about this Viktorino being in this patch or is he for the week after Christmas?
There is no way they would release two champions at the same time. Probably just saving themselves work and have a champion pretty much set up to release after Christmas even though most employees will be taking time off for the holidays.

AcridMeat

Banned
There is no way they would release two champions at the same time. Probably just saving themselves work and have a champion pretty much set up to release after Christmas even though most employees will be taking time off for the holidays.
Son of a bitch! Stating what I already didn't want to hear in my head!

Oh well, after Friday I'll have all this time to stock up on IP and play Skyrim and Humble Bundle and and Christmas shop and sleep and oh man I can't wait.

Ferrio

Banned
Bah got up to 1287 elo, then lost a game. Then next game I had to dodge since the champion pick was full of a bunch of trolling retards. Ended up with a team of nothing but ads and no jungler.

Boken

Banned
Bah got up to 1287 elo, then lost a game. Then next game I had to dodge since the champion pick was full of a bunch of trolling retards. Ended up with a team of nothing but ads and no jungler.

Might as well play it, since theres more chance of winning than if you just dodge =p

Compared to WoDotA this is just pathetic.

I mean, skilled players and all but there's nothing that really makes me say "WOW".

I havent watched it but rofl thats such downer talk

Holy mother of god... 1/7 yorick against jarvan? How can this be?!
looks like he got ganked hardcore

bjaelke

Compared to WoDotA this is just pathetic.

I mean, skilled players and all but there's nothing that really makes me say "WOW".

Yeah this week wasn't very impressive. I'd still say that there are clips that rival or even surpasses WoDotA at times. The problem with Protatomonster is that other editors have started to run their weekly top 5/10 as well. In short that means less videos for each editor.

bjaelke

Some hidden items/skins found in the patch:
Doran's Scroll (100+ HP, 100+ Mana, 8% Spell Vamp
Warwick's Firebomb (Active: Sets a target area on fire, dealing up to 50 damage to targets in the area over 10 seconds. 1 minute cooldown, grants 3 HP5)
Lux's Prism (Active: Briefly tags a target area with light. Any stealthed champions caught in the area are revealed for 8 seconds. 1 minute cooldown. 1.5 Mp5)
Krigger's Barrier (Adds a 1k HP spell shield) Abpon's Paper Fan (Active is an indefinate stun) Katsudion's Glue Gun (Active is an indefinate 50% slow) Tosajiro's Funny Mask (Active is an indefinate snare) (I believe the above 4 items may be for testing purposes only)
Runegorger (50 AD, 40 MR, 16% Life Steal. UNIQUE Passive: You gain 1 Attack Damage and 1 Magic Resistance for each 16 magic damage you take, stacking up to 50 Attack Damage and 50 Magic Resistance. Lasts 8 seconds.) Looks like it will be made from a Hexdrinker and a Vamp Scepter.
Hextech Souldrainer (50 AP, 250 Mana, UNIQUE Passive: For every 2.5% of missing health you gain 1% Spell Vamp.)
Augment: Power (For Viktor) (Power Transfer increases Viktor's Movement Speed by 30% for 3 seconds, 3AP/Level, 220 HP, 6HP5)
Augment: Gravity (For Viktor) (Gravity Field has an additional 30% cast range. 3AP/Level, 200 mana, 10cdr, 5Mp5)
Augment: Death (For Viktor) (Death Ray sets fire to enemies, dealing 30% additional magic damage over 4 seconds, 45AP, 3AP/Level)
The Hex Core (For Viktor) (This item can be upgraded into one of three augments that enhance Viktor's basic abilities. Click the item in the store to discover its upgrades, 3AP/Level)
I also believe it's safe to say from this that Viktor is going to be a new AP carry.
Edit: Found new runes labelled as Elusion. They provide dodge per level, not sure why this is in the files with the impending removal of dodge.
Credit to PWade3 for finding the Sandstorm Katarina Skin and the Dark Crusader Mordekaiser Skin.
Also found Snowstrike Kennen, I believe there are a few christmas skins not announced but added and of which already appear in game despite not being available.

dimb

Souldrainer would be pretty cool on Kat if it wasn't for the worthless mana built into it.

Boken

Banned
"Banshee's Veil would be pretty good on Kat if it weren't for the worthless mana built into it"

OK?
The mana makes it less gold efficient, doesn't in itself make it a shit item.

Those items arent necessarily items that are going to be in the game. A few of them are old items that we're taken out - for example, Runegorger... Shown ages ago, Riot decided to not go with it.

dimb

Banshee's Veil would be a terrible choice on Kat too. Gold efficiency means a lot.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Spell shield more than makes up for the measly 400g deficit.

Getting your full ult off means a lot as well.

bjaelke

Those items arent necessarily items that are going to be in the game. A few of them are old items that we're taken out - for example, Runegorger... Shown ages ago, Riot decided to not go with it.

Could very well be re-introduced. Afaik it was made partly from the Hexdrinker, which was also re-introduced.

dimb

Spell shield more than makes up for the measly 400g deficit.

Getting your full ult off means a lot as well.
Don't really agree. Very easy to break the shield and it's not reliable enough for jumping into a fight and throwing down a high priority ult. Veil is just too expensive for Kat and it's more important that she survives the fight, grabs kills and assists, and has her abilities up again to mop up. If you need MR on Kat go Scepter or Sash.

And you are spending more than 400G for +375 mana on Veil.

wait til ur farmed before going rambo

saw you playing dota2 in a game i randomly specced the other day

The two games I tried her in were Dominion games. I guess there's not much opportunity for farming there.

I'm guessing I probably fed massively in the game you specced. I am pretty bad at these kinds of games in general.

Uchip

Banned
The two games I tried her in were Dominion games. I guess there's not much opportunity for farming there.

I'm guessing I probably fed massively in the game you specced. I am pretty bad at these kinds of games in general.

nah you did some pretty good enigma ults
but you had a good team in general

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Play Shyvanna like Morde.

Farm top all day, come out with atmogs and sunfire.

dimb

You'd think it didn't matter but the EU boards are flooded with QQ threads after each champion release because they have to wait one day.
"If I can't have fun nobody can!"

And now they can't even watch streams of the champ while they wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom