• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare

You guys don't get to complain about what you didn't get =(

Also, I'm gonna wait until some gaffer (Kiunch, I'm lookin' at you) plays her, to see how well she really does. I can't judge champions off spotlights anymore.

Uchip

Banned
You guys don't get to complain about what you didn't get =(

Also, I'm gonna wait until some gaffer (Kiunch, I'm lookin' at you) plays her, to see how well she really does. I can't judge champions off spotlights anymore.

she looks fun and annoying
like fizz
which means ill play her a lot

Ferga

CLG's 2nd game was well played but the 3rd game..

what is saintvicious doing?? His ulting in as jarvan knowing his outnumbered

I knew CLG fell from grace but this is terrible play

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
CLG's 2nd game was well played but the 3rd game..

what is saintvicious doing?? His ulting in as jarvan knowing his outnumbered

I knew CLG fell from grace but this is terrible play
He knew the game was already over. Doublelift and Hotshot played terrible and there was nothing that could be done. They did not react to the lane swap well at all.

MultiCore

Yeah, I had 2 minute wait times no less than three times, and it actually denied me and closed the client.

Most recent launch: 1.5 hours.

WTF Riot.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Holy shit, I haven't seen queues for so long. To think Riot was finally picking it up in that department.
People wanting to play new champ, holidays, and Christmas stuff in the game. The issue would be less pronounced if Ahri came out earlier in the day when fewer people are playing.

Ferrio

Banned
Hyped up champion.. let's release her during prime time! My queue time is going up... how is that possible. Are people paying RP to cut in line?

seipherzero

Neo Member
Played a game as Cass. I come out to see Ahri and the new holiday stuff in store. Excited, I buy some holiday quints and then the client crashes ;[.

I think I'll wait until Ahri is free... was super hyped before, but now she somehow feels lackluster. Maybe because I suck at skill shots lol. Still somewhat tempted though lol... CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND! ;x

Ferrio

Banned
Couldn't have said it better, I guess.

Actually I can

02uGT.jpg

UNDEFINED

Ferga

Ahri is exactly like leblanc early game in terms of burst but is weak late game like leblanc but she can hit multiple targets.

Her passive pretty much lets you lane forever if you mana regen runes

Achtius

Ahri is exactly like leblanc early game in terms of burst but is weak late game like leblanc but she can hit multiple targets.

Her passive pretty much lets you lane forever if you mana regen runes

we lossssssssssssssssssssssssst ;(

minion op, nerf plz

i should of stay in base
and kill minions :(

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
First Impressions:

Burst: 8/10
I can see the LeBlanc comparisons but Ahris's not quite as bursty as her.

Mobility: 7/10
Her main mobility move is on a 80 second cooldown, so she falls far below champions like Riven and Fizz. She's more like Lux in this regard, but more combat oriented.

Sustain: 6/10
Her "sustain" requires you to basically farm creep waves, which pushes the lane. I guess it's better than nothing but on SR it can be pretty risky. On Dom this is a nonissue.

Troll: 9/10
She's good at kiting AND rushdown. Mind games up in this bitch.

Waifu: 10/10
Fox lady nuff said.

Ferrio

Banned
First Impressions:

Burst: 8/10
I can see the LeBlanc comparisons but Ahris's not quite as bursty as her.

Mobility: 7/10
Her main mobility move is on a 80 second cooldown, so she falls far below champions like Riven and Fizz. She's more like Lux in this regard, but more combat oriented.

Sustain: 6/10
Her "sustain" requires you to basically farm creep waves, which pushes the lane. I guess it's better than nothing but on SR it can be pretty risky. On Dom this is a nonissue.

Troll: 9/10
She's good at kiting AND rushdown. Mind games up in this bitch.

Waifu: 10/10
Fox lady nuff said.

She farms really good too, which something leblanc can't do and another reason why she drops off lategame.

Waifu material 100%

I'll hold off on purchasing her until I get to 20k IP, though. I blew 12.6k on MF and Yorick last time...

I still contend that my Yorick was nearing completion. :(

Haly

She farms really good too, which something leblanc can't do and another reason why she drops off lategame.
Ah yes, this I forgot to mention. Her farming is way better than Lux, Morgana or Ori, the closest parallels I can think of.

Uchip

Banned
Ah yes, this I forgot to mention. Her farming is way better than Lux, Morgana or Ori, the closest parallels I can think of.

well
oriana and leblanc have trouble
but there was never an issue with lux or morgana when it comes to clearing waves without using all your mana/cd lategame

Haly

Okay, maybe not Morgana.

At least, at the same level because her cooldowns are nonexistent.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

I don't know which person at riot describe her as "heavy skill shot, high skill ceiling" character.

2 of her skill are auto target, As long as you hit your E (which is super easy), everything else will hit 100%.

At group fight just stay in the back, throw Q for aoe damage(no one will dodge that in group fight), W and spam R for auto targeting burst, if you see someone in danger hit them with an E in melee range then walk away like a boss (the guy you seduced will block enemy for you since he is walking toward you).

Sona is a harder character to use than ahri, but then again she's really fun.

BJK

Just when I was starting to build up my IP balance again...

Holiday quints on sale.

On the plus side, getting closer to level 23. Played a good come-from-behind with Sona tonight.

Macattk15

Meh. Don't like Ahri much. Her AP ratios are shit. She can't burst as hard as Leblanc ... kinda fun to seduce people into towers.

Least she can AoE somewhat. And I call bullshit on her foxfire prioritizing champions. I had a Volibear even with minions and they all zapped the minion when both voli and the minion were in range.

Uchip

Banned
Meh. Don't like Ahri much. Her AP ratios are shit. She can't burst as hard as Leblanc ... kinda fun to seduce people into towers.

Least she can AoE somewhat. And I call bullshit on her foxfire prioritizing champions. I had a Volibear even with minions and they all zapped the minion when both voli and the minion were in range.

that move does shit for damage so it seems a bit useless on dominion

This is how you play Sona:
IUHNLAKSFHLKASFHNLKAFMASHMFLIAUWHFLQIOHFMIFH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom