• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

i just realized i had gyazo gif lol
81b68124a2f18f07ffe218c8ae77ff38.gif

Damn. Skins not being on sale at launch has completely removed my interest in buying new skins.

Was that the intended effect? If so, Riot did a bangup job.

HowZatOZ

Banned
So, learning now that morning games are not good. Two afk's in a row, both defeats. Just can't win but I found I was doing extremely well as jungle even though we lost. Might just stick to jungle while climbing as I can decide when to initiate and not rely on someone else.

garath

Hmm.. just tried Xin jungle. Not terribly impressed. The buff helped him and he's good but not godly.

Then again I might just not be building him right. There's so many different ways to go. All three mastery trees make sense for him, tank or AD are viable, devourer or warrior.

I went strength of the ages 12/0/18. Went warrior into Maw and Deadmans. Game was over by then. I controlled the game well but didn't do that much damage.

Might try 18/x/x next with warrior's bloodlust. Dunno though. Many options.

He was super healthy in clears and I liked a Q max. Was chunking people hard. Swifties and the E slow meant I was sticking to them well.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
This is a pretty unhelpful post, but thanks for the correction.

Looking at probuilds I see a lot of Spirit's Visage and Randuin's , so I will try that instead. I hate building Visage when the passive won't help me but it seems like it's just a good item for tankiness and CDR.
I can't specifically tell you want to build because it works on a game by game basis. If the post makes you realize that the flat health Warmog's offers isn't enough then it was helpful. Because Warmog's passive only provides out of combat sustain the item is fairly weak.

You are going to benefit from the passive on Visage more than you realize, even when it is not the goal for building the item (CDR, HP, MR). Doran's Blade or Shield, Titanic Hydra...these kinds of items do benefit from SV. For masteries you should be running stuff like Vampirisim, Grasp, and Perseverance.

Kenai

This is pretty good.

Damn. Skins not being on sale at launch has completely removed my interest in buying new skins.

Was that the intended effect? If so, Riot did a bangup job.

I think the idea is to either buy them at launch if you have to have them or buy them on sale since they are definitely going on sale a few months down. Including skins that didn't go on sale before (legendaries).

I am probably going to end up buying more over the long run since I usually avoided legendaries due to the price. I can imagine people who liked launch deals being upset, but it reality you get the same deals as before and then some.

I think the idea is to either buy them at launch if you have to have them or buy them on sale since they are definitely going on sale a few months down. Including skins that didn't go on sale before (legendaries).

I am probably going to end up buying more over the long run since I usually avoided legendaries due to the price. I can imagine people who liked launch deals being upset, but it reality you get the same deals as before and then some.

Oh so 1800 and 3200 rp skins are going on sale in the future?

deoee

We have a League OT? I did not even notice this once :O Any of you guys play on EUW?
If you're up for some ranked games in the next days feel free to add deoee

Anyway - I just started playing again and got to S1 by playing Support only. YAY!
Continuing this way got partnered with rather (braindead) teams and ended up in S2. I simply can not compensate for so many bad plays and start tilting after 20 minutes of stupidity....

My goal is to get to G5 at least and maybe further.

So I swapped to some carry-roles like mid and top and AHA, starting to win a lot of normal (not ranked yet) games.
As someone who has not really played often in the last season, what would you suggest for top or mid for let's say "easier" climbing?

I used to play Ahri a lot but I seem to have forgotten the nuances and miss cs all the time etc. :(

Newt

We have a League OT? I did not even notice this once :O Any of you guys play on EUW?
If you're up for some ranked games in the next days feel free to add deoee

Anyway - I just started playing again and got to S1 by playing Support only. YAY!
Continuing this way got partnered with rather (braindead) teams and ended up in S2. I simply can not compensate for so many bad plays and start tilting after 20 minutes of stupidity....

My goal is to get to G5 at least and maybe further.

So I swapped to some carry-roles like mid and top and AHA, starting to win a lot of normal (not ranked yet) games.
As someone who has not really played often in the last season, what would you suggest for top or mid for let's say "easier" climbing?

I used to play Ahri a lot but I seem to have forgotten the nuances and miss cs all the time etc. :(
RIP

Also Malzahar is freelo right now, especially in lower divisions.

Talents

Banned
Jhin is such a fun champ. I don't care if he's not meant to be played mid lane, he's still one of the most fun champs in the game for me apart from Viktor and Yasuo. 10/10 champ. Make more Rito.

LIGHTNING MID LANER NOW PLEASE RIOT.

drawkcaB

I went strength of the ages 12/0/18. Went warrior into Maw and Deadmans. Game was over by then. I controlled the game well but didn't do that much damage.

Preliminary data on 6.3 shows that Devourer builds are still the best. Win rates with Warrior actually still bad. All this buff has achieved is making Sated/Rageblade even stronger on Xin. It's sad. W max first is a touch ahead of E max first for skill orders. I'm officially done playing Xin until a rework. Now to decide what avatar I should be using now...

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm gonna be rehosting the ot pictures here and in the lcs thread, if anyone sees any broken links or anything just let me know!

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
League so confusing. I come back after not playing for x time to a new pick mode and wtf did they do to sightstone.

I welcome these changes

Blizzard

Banned
I switched back to Malzahar to finally get some wins again. It worked and I got 3 wins in a row for a promotion...but every single one of those games had an AFK on the other team. 1 AFK, 2 AFK, 1 AFK.

One of them looked like a bot, two or three may have been ragequits. I can't claim credit for winning as a result, but I guess I'll take it.

Just finished an hour long ground pound come from behind victory. The TK had connection problems until I was level 4, zoned away from all my CS. Their bot lane got fed on us and top lane was doing poorly to. TK had the nerve to bitch orders before suggesting we FF at 20. He tried to but all 4 of us said nope. He tried it again after another set back but again, nope from all of us.
Really goes to show that in LoL if you're ahead it's all well and good buuut at a certain point you can only become weaker until you're on a leveled playing field. Then it simply becomes a done factor so end things when you can.

Plus, for some reason one of them forgot smite?

Top Bottom