• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Quonny

Do you honestly consider Muramana an active? lol

It's a passive that you can turn off at your whim.

You interacted with it. It was an active item. It was something you controlled. Now it's something that just goes off until you hit a certain MP.

I really just don't like the way the game is going with these item changes. More and more of the items are controlled by things out of your hand, or at least less controllable.

zkylon

zkylewd
koggie got destroyed

Kog'Maw
Attack speed lowered to .558 from .665

this is some riven hp5 shit

Muramana change is interesting.

First of all, it's 4% right now right?

Not being able to toggle it off will be annoying versus tanks, I bet.
it's a huge nerf to blue ez too i bet

like his waveclear is gonna be bad if he has less ults and weaker against minions

good riddance tbh, i hate blue ez

Wait, they're nerfing Muramana? In what ways? I didn't buy it a lot, but the shit is staple on Jayce and Urgot (and Varus sometimes). Will whatever changes affect them too, or was this a targeted snipe on Ezreal somehow?

edit: oh look, they removed another active from an item. I am SHOCKED. well I'll probably buy it more on Jayce as I really disliked stacking it during the game. Like, I really disliked doing that. In fact, it's almost a guaranteed purchase without having to stack tears.

edit: oh, still have to stack the manamune to turn it into a muramana, just don't turn it on/off. MEH.

What's Jayce played as?

Is he an AD mid? I got enough for him and I want to add an AD mid to my rotation incase I gotta counter Galio in the future.

Also, are there and AD champs that play like Diana?

What's Jayce played as?

Is he an AD mid? I got enough for him and I want to add an AD mid to my rotation incase I gotta counter Galio in the future.

Also, are there and AD champs that play like Diana?

Jayce is usually AD top but can be played AD mid. However the last whisper changes really hurt like hell and was a giant nerf for him. Combined with the W nerf a couple of patches earlier and the mini-rework he got a little while ago he's been gutter tier in the hands of most people.

The champion that you're looking for is Talon.

koggie got destroyed

this is some riven hp5 shit

it's a huge nerf to blue ez too i bet

like his waveclear is gonna be bad if he has less ults and weaker against minions

good riddance tbh, i hate blue ez

Jesus just revert the W change to Kog. They're giving him the Ziggs treatment: buff a bit, people realize it's OP, nerfs galore, net nerf.

They're making merc treads worth buying again. 20% tenacity was just absurd.

jerd

I think the W change was necessary though right? The minimum damage? Before he actually did reduced dps to creeps by a significant amount when he activated his W iirc

pretty sure people are kind of underestimating how big that change was

zkylon

zkylewd
I think the W change was necessary though right? The minimum damage? Before he actually did reduced dps to creeps by a significant amount when he activated his W iirc

pretty sure people are kind of underestimating how big that change was

lol that didn't do anything, the real change was moving the passive attack speed to his w

yay more dumbing down of active items
this is a really weird "active items" agenda you have

how much smarter are you for manually activating or deactivating muramana

seriously

Jayce is usually AD top but can be played AD mid. However the last whisper changes really hurt like hell and was a giant nerf for him. Combined with the W nerf a couple of patches earlier and the mini-rework he got a little while ago he's been gutter tier in the hands of most people.

The champion that you're looking for is Talon.

Please don't play Jayce.

Awww, wish I could test him out this week. I don't like buyers remorse. :/

And Talon seems so strange. He SEEMS like a cool character kit but he doesn't even have recall animations, his skins look worse than his default and he screams asshole (from his taunts to his dance).

zkylon

zkylewd
imo the kogmaw nerf is unfortunate because kog'maw was one of the coolest champions before the adc rework and now they've ruined his design from things like arrow and deft's kogmaw dancing around the fight sneaking autos and attack moving to this

i'm seriously trying to think of a champion riot has ruined more than kogmaw but can't come up with anything. maybe karma, idk, never bothered to play old karma

imo the kogmaw nerf is unfortunate because kog'maw was one of the coolest champions before the adc rework and now they've ruined his design from things like arrow and deft's kogmaw dancing around the fight sneaking autos and attack moving to this

i'm seriously trying to think of a champion riot has ruined more than kogmaw but can't come up with anything. maybe karma, idk, never bothered to play old karma
I agree, i loved old kog and now new kog is just not that fun to play.

Atleast ap kog is the same.
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2098032846/226276957?tab=overview

Hard

Banned
Add him to the list of champs to not bother playing anymore.

- Kog'maw

- Ryze

- Sejuani

- Caitlyn

- Fiora (hopefully)

any more I should add?

Quonny

seriously

Has nothing to do with being smarter. Has everything to do with playing well and having control over your character. RFC feels like garbage. Duskblade is a stupid item that basically equates to "don't ever go in unless you want to kill someone, no poking!". DMP says "don't think about farming or you might not have that effect!". Now the new item can potentially punish you for poking by draining your mana, and you have no control over it.

It's stupid design.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Holy hell this was a fun game. Turned it around towards the end despite the challenges.

kiSezlK.jpg

HowZatOZ

Banned
I would duo with you since we are both silver 5 trash but you play teemo which is like making a deal with the devil

Literally only picked Teemo to go against Shen, though he pushed against that usual counter by having Yi baby-sit me constantly. Also I'm OCE ;)

zkylon

zkylewd
Has nothing to do with being smarter. Has everything to do with playing well and having control over your character. RFC feels like garbage. Duskblade is a stupid item that basically equates to "don't ever go in unless you want to kill someone, no poking!". DMP says "don't think about farming or you might not have that effect!". Now the new item can potentially punish you for poking by draining your mana, and you have no control over it.

It's stupid design.
the design was always "if i have mana use it"

it's streamlining something that was already simple

MSI in Shanghai
Worlds in San Francisco, Chicago, New York and LA!
was this the big news?

shanghai should be cool

worlds in america is gona be kinda lame after how awesome europe was

jerd

lol that didn't do anything, the real change was moving the passive attack speed to his w

seriously

Eh I'd buy that it was a smaller change but definitely not nothing. It basically turned early last hitting with W from a pain in the ass to easy as possible

subtles

I've been really liking Rumble into Fiora lately, but the match up is incredibly forgiving for her. It doesn't help that kiting now with the Q changes reduces your damage output by quite a bit. The worst part is watching her dash away and then flash when she 's about to die, or all in you the same way if you mess up. :/

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
STADIUMS:

MSI - Shanghai Oriental Sports Centre (totally want to hit up MSI now)

Worlds groups - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium San Francisco

Quarters - The Chicago Theatre

Semis - Madison Square Garden - 2015 NA summer splits finals venue

Final - Staples Center (season 3 finals venue)

4HvTq2u.gif

(Oh god Costy help me get tickets pls)

clemenx

Banned
Are they ever going for a big stadium again?

It doesn't have to be a big one but in one of those smallish MLS venues would be cool. I thought it was pretty awesome set outdooors in Korea. I see how Arenas are the way to go tho.

Top Bottom