• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

TheFlow

Banned
when your adc vayne says she is a diamond smurf then not only outfarms but gets a quadra before 20 mins. she made the ff at 20

she was taking on 3-4 man ganks like it was nothing. o_O

support is like the easiest role to get.

HowZatOZ

Banned
What's wrong?

I guess nothing.

HFqBSSC.jpg

patchday

wow guess watching all those jungling guides paid off during the mini-break. Vi won her first ranked match

Was friendly, kissed up to all my teammates, and team just basically manned their own lanes. I basically just made sure to camp Ekko-mid and Bot. Cause yeah, bot should probably be #1 jungle priority I saw in this one guide cause u can get two teammates fed at once

I'm too slow to get to top lane so poor Darius was getting ganged up on by Fiora and Ekko

TheFlow

Banned
wow guess watching all those jungling guides paid off during the mini-break. Vi won her first ranked match

Was friendly, kissed up to all my teammates, and team just basically manned their own lanes. I basically just made sure to camp Ekko-mid and Bot. Cause yeah, bot should probably be #1 jungle priority I saw in this one guide cause u can get two teammates fed at once

I'm too slow to get to top lane so poor Darius was getting ganged up on by Fiora and Ekko

nice. vi is a strong pick

patchday

grr, I wondered why I got no LP earlier. my win was from a normal match. should've known, I'm always 100% in norms no matter what i pick these days.

[edit] Bet I'd lose a Norm if I play Nid tho

TheFlow

Banned
lost my first promo game because our jungler forgot smite and my team sucked ass

like our top went 1/4 and told me not to give up...lol

might start banning top laners. 4vs4 is where it is at.

pigeon

Banned
lost my first promo game because our jungler forgot smite and my team sucked ass

like our top went 1/4 and told me not to give up...lol

might start banning top laners. 4vs4 is where it is at.

I come back from being 1/4 all the time
because I'm terrible

TheFlow

Banned
lost promos. I always get the shittiest crappiest trash wooden teammates in promos.

win 7 games in a row goes into promo loses both games. my life

Blizzard

Banned
Has anyone else noticed questions like the popup for "Are you satisfied with Kog'Maw's current passive" or whatever? Maybe they're considering changing it.

Newt

If kidding, okay alright you got me.

If serious, I don't think a bronze player should be basing my level off some normal game, where said player put all other lanes behind on jungle by not putting any map pressure.

I play normal games to practice stuff out, not to tryhard. Just like the Quinn was harping on me all game, omg diamond ADC feeding. I like to say that stuff doesn't get to me, but it kinda does.

kenbo

played normal with newt...he is not good lol

If serious, I don't think a bronze player should be basing my level off some normal game, where said player put all other lanes behind on jungle by not putting any map pressure.

I play normal games to practice stuff out, not to tryhard. Just like the Quinn was harping on me all game, omg diamond ADC feeding. I like to say that stuff doesn't get to me, but it kinda does.
Aw Newt it's ok

Blizzard

Banned
I remember the rough days when we didn't have homeguard at game start, and there wasn't a wall around spawn. Bushes were dangerous places in those times.

23qwerty

speaking of visual bugs I kinda miss the summoner spell icon randomly replacing particles on occasion, that was always good for a laugh

Nekofrog

Banned
i dunno, i just play him because he's really strong top right now, i don't pay too much attention to builds

also, i failed that promo once before so im really surprised i still skipped plat4

It's karma for making fun of my Lux

fuck corki

Hard

Banned
Best anti burst item right now? Sick of Aatrox, Talon, and Twitch talking shit when I only have Blitzcrank as protection.

jerd

I just want Aatrox to get reworked. Generic war guy #6 is the exact character fantasy I'm into but he's just got a bad kit

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
All my queue times for Normal draft games are like 15-25 minutes. Very painful.

Top Bottom