• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

yasuo-started-smoking-nerf-inc_o_3394305.jpg

TheFlow

Banned
won a match and skipped right past silver 5. to silver 4 wooh!

also 3 game win streak with nami. calling it a day.

Edit: also Diana said I got carried when I was 2/5/30 with 10 more assist than everyone else in the game and I was the only one who got a locket and red lens against vayne. even got first blood with my adc

Nekofrog

Banned
like i don't see anybody complaining about phoenix stance udyr damage, but let's do something to it for funsies. most people are complaining about his tankiness, movement speed, movement speed, and his movement speed. oh and his movement speed.

jerd

Yeah udyr is just a ball of base numbers. The only way they're gonna hurt him is to hit those bases and/or the items he's abusing

faridmon

Damn it all to hell. Is Bronze so frustrating sometimes or what?

I am telling everyone to go for turret and everyone is chasing in circles.

GODDAMN IT

pigeon

Banned

GODDAMN IT

Ping more. You need to ping a LOT, early, and usefully for people to listen.

Even then it doesn't always work.

Ferga

Make runic echoes' not proc off phoenix stance and nerf MS to 5%.

Done.

Udyr is back to being a devourer or cinderhulk jungler.

Noone wants to build AP udyr naturally.

Hard

Banned
I hate to go into e-sports discussion here especially since we have a thread for it, but I knew it would get ignored over there.

This Apex vs. TDK is literally the embodiment of S6. 30 minutes in and still no first blood.

Kenai

Wow there hasn't been a new Kennen skin since before I started playing in 2012. Around Lulu release.

How time flies.

TheFlow

Banned

GODDAMN IT
how long have you been playing? What are your top 5 most played champs?

Na server? I spent 2 years in bronze before I learned how to climb out of hell. It was basically dark knight rises but replace my face with Christian bale

pigeon

Banned
I hate to go into e-sports discussion here especially since we have a thread for it, but I knew it would get ignored over there.

This Apex vs. TDK is literally the embodiment of S6. 30 minutes in and still no first blood.

Montegasm?

Man, fuck the Queue Times for PvP, especially coming out of Coop vs. AI, where you literally were in a match before you opened the client

Talents

Banned
LeagueGAF, why do I not play as well in ranked as I do in my normals because I would really like to play like this all the time

Probably a mixture of nerves and the fact that a lot of players don't try as hard in normals as they do in ranked so it is easier to do better.

Top Bottom