• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Blizzard

Banned
Congrats to Newt for finally regaining Diamond, just beating Rex out.

Too bad you had to sell your soul to Ghost to do it, though. =(

drawkcaB

Wukong or pantheon are both pretty good top and jungle right now and can fill that hard engage champ role.

Edit: gragas too. I've never really gotten into him myself but he might be a fun champ to pick up.

Eh, Wukong's pre-6 sucks and pantheon, well, single target hard engage isn't what I want.

Gragas I'd love to pick up because his ult is so useful and one of the few junglers that can engage, counter engage, and disengage. I'm just concerned that he'll be nerfed again in due time.

Blizzard

Banned
I sort of find myself sympathizing with Zkylon. I just realized that it had been TWO YEARS since any sort of ordinary human woman was added.

Quinn and Jinx were in 2013. From there, you had in order:

Human male
Monster
Human male
Yordle
Bird-man
Ghost-woman
Monster
Monster
Human male
Monster
Monster
Human female (Illaoi)
Human male

And now another monster? That's quite a streak.

Hope he's a mid laner. I know they were going for Mid/ Sup with AO before but I find that most mages that do that either really suck in 1 of those areas or just arent that fun to play.

Is he the "next" champ or can we expect something before him?

Hard

Banned
I sort of find myself sympathizing with Zkylon. I just realized that it had been TWO YEARS since any sort of ordinary human woman was added.

Illinois seems pretty normal to me. Seems to have normal human abilities other than increased strength/durability, and the tentacles.

Talents

Banned
so now you know why the "Ao Shin confirmed!!" posts made me laugh

it's cos it was the exact opposite

btw Aurelion Sol is way cooler like holy fuck

lightning_safety_300.jpg

? ?? ? ? ? ??

23qwerty

Quinn and Jinx were in 2013. From there, you had in order:

Human male
Monster
Human male
Yordle
Bird-man
Ghost-woman
Monster
Monster
Human male
Monster
Monster
Human female (Illaoi)
Human male

And now another monster? That's quite a streak.
jinx was 2013...?????!!????

Nekofrog

Banned
never have i ever heard of anyone saying top lane wukong's pre-6 "sucks"

his level 2 spike followed by his really dumb level 3 spike is one of the strongest in the game for early duels

Nekofrog

Banned
i'm thinking of taking like a 2-3 day break from ranked and just spamming normal games with Illaoi in preparation for her inevitable buff that will make her broken for 2 weeks before she gets hotfixed and abusing it in that time in ranked

anyone want to play with my when i do that

23qwerty

I have still never seen an Illaoi in game. Granted I've only been playing for 2 weeks after a long break in which she came out, but still.

Illaoi will never be good tbh

Illaoi is like cyber-bullying, the easiest way to beat it is to walk away
Some one took her and NuNu Bot and they got ran over by my Trist.

It's strange that people in my Potato Noob level always want to ban her and Jax yet VERY FEW people in my skill level seem to know how to deal with Tryndamere's BS Ult and they let Xins slip into games all the time.

Annoying cause I really wanna play Jax but not only do I have to look out for bans but I also have to make sure I'm not up against some shit like Rumble or a ranged champ with good harass. Only played him against the AI so far, pretty solid.

jerd

Illaoi will never be good tbh

Illaoi is like cyber-bullying, the easiest way to beat it is to walk away

Yeah her kit can never be good without being oppressive. They would have to give her some soft cc or something or just up her already high damage. I'm not sure how they can fix her tbh

Nekofrog

Banned
no way riot doesn't do something about a new champion being this bad without making it ridiculously strong by accident. it's gonna happen

Talents

Banned
Oh shit. Just queued for normal team builder and got teamed with 3 of the people I was against last game. They were not the greatest players. I really wanna dodge but don't want to wait another 15 minutes to search again and another 20 to actually find a game.

Top Bottom